Bethany Cowher Events Reviews

5 | Tyrone, PA

5 Reviews for Bethany Cowher Events

Veronica T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ahhhhmazing!

Bethany is hands down, the BEST!!! I can’t even imagine what my day would have been like if it wasn’t for her! She is SO organized! She did everything from reach out to my vendors, decorate the venue, set up the venue, meet with me monthly, always checked in on me, organized my day, helped the vendors, and MUCH MUCH MORE! She is so thoughtful and is literally there for YOU! She wants to make sure you have the best day ever! She even took time to take pictures of things so I had something to look at the next day! She is the sweetest person ever and you can’t go wrong with her! The morning of my wedding was so relaxing because I knew Bethany had everything under control! I can’t say enough about her!

Sent on 03/05/2021

Samantha B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Do yourself a favor and book with Bethany now!

I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Bethany! Booking with her was some of the best money we spent on wedding planning. Bethany was so much help before the wedding; running through details with me and always willing to answer random questions of mine. She got in contact with all of my vendors leading up to my wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of my wedding - Bethany was AMAZING. I did not have to worry about a single thing all day long. She made the day effortless for me and my husband, but I know she was working hard behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly. She did everything from coordinating the actual wedding ceremony, to setting up cocktail hour, to making sure I got some food which is actually hard to do.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2020

You'll regret it if you don't hire Bethany!

Bethany was amazing. She helped me throughout the entire process and especially the week of. While I was overwhelmed with work she finalized all of the necessary vendor information and made charts of who she called, etc. So organized and so professional. Hire Bethany and you'll thank yourself later when you don't have the wedding day stress on you!

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Bethany is absolutely incredible!

This may sound like a very generic review but it couldn't be more true- *Bethany Cowher Events completely exceeded all of my expectations*. I could not be happier with her service, patience, encouragement, compassion, and ability to make things instantly magical. She was everything I was hoping for in a wedding planner and so much more! Not only did she make everything feel special, arrange all events, create spreadsheets of options, but she worked along side my photographer to help my pictures with guests ages 1 year-89 years feel fun and relaxing . Everything was comfortable and on time, stress free, I could go on and on! She is the best! Any celebration could use Bethany Cowher Events to make it 10X better.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Amy

Amy B. · Married on 05/23/2021

So worth it !!!

We are so glad we hired Bethany. Although we did all of our own planning, having Bethany on board with the Super Sidekick package was AWESOME. She has the experience to guide us with the details, create a timeline for the "day of", follow through with all of the little things, and we were able to relax and enjoy the day. She has a great personality and is easy to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2021