Jana Scott Photography

Lemont, PA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Please have a look at my website for details about Full Day Coverage Collections starting at $3500.

Visit my Blog to see all my recent weddings.

www.janascottphotography.com

I look forward to talking with you.
-jana

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Hannah W. Married on 11/06/2021

Personal, Passionate, and Perfection

I very much recommend Jana Scott Photography!!

She is very organized, helpful for wedding day preparation and is so kind and personal.

• Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 10/29/2021

Best wedding photopgrapher ever!

I can't give enough positive feedback on Jana - we couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Jana was extremely detailed and organized and ensured that she knew exactly what we were looking for, she even put together a timeline for us to ensure we stayed on track the day of. We had absolutely terrible weather for the wedding, resulting in the majority of our pictures taking place indoors (which was not the original plan), and they turned out phenomenally. The night of the wedding and for weeks after I had guests reaching out to tell me how great she was - before they even saw how amazing all of the pictures turned out!
  • Caroline
    Caroline U. Married on 05/21/2021

The BEST Photographer Ever!!! (Brides of all body types welcome!)

Jana Scott is the photographer you want and need!

I can't even put into words how grateful I am to have met Jana and to have had her at my wedding. Due to covid, I had to reschedule 2 times and Jana was EXTREMELY flexible and beyond helpful and kind during the entire process. At the wedding, she was an absolute GODSEND. She helped keep the day on track, was EXTREMELY flexible when the timeline went off track and worked tirelessly to get it back on track and capture every important moment from the day. She works with your other vendors and really takes a TON of work and stress of you. I unfortunately learned the hard way not to wear a corset under a 40 lb ballgown in 390482030 degree heat and when I inevitably got sick, Jana jumped into action and literally iced me down, nursed me back to health, and made sure that I got mints. She's literally an angel on Earth. I honestly have no idea how we would've gotten through the planning process and wedding day without her. I cannot stress enough how incredible she is.

Beyond her extremely kind and fun demeanor, she's absolutely fabulous to work with. My now husband HATES getting his picture taken and even he admitted how fun our engagement and wedding session were and he's looking forward to a second wedding pic session in the fall. She makes the process SO fun and works tirelessly to ensure you get ever single shot you want, no matter how crazy.

Now on to her talent - Jana is easily the MOST talented photographer I've ever seen. Her work outside of portraits is inspired and her portraits (wedding, engagement, etc) are INCREDIBLE. I'm a plus size bride, EXTREMELY insecure and self conscience, and normally don't like pictures of myself that other people take and I LOVE every picture Jana has taken of me. She knows the best angle for everyone and every couple, her ability to use and thrive in any lightening is amazing, and her shots are all pure art. I will forever ask Jana to be our photographer!

Pricing - honestly she should charge a million dollars for her work and I'm not sure why she doesn't. Her prices are beyond reasonable and she is worth more than every penny.

Photography is THE single most important thing for your wedding day, pictures will be the only thing you get to take away from the day. Hire Jana, I promise you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

And We Danced DJ Entertainment And We Danced DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ team had the greatest pleasure working alongside Jana Scott Photography during a recent wedding. Jana was friendly and easy to work with. She made sure clever shots were captured throughout the day, rain or shine. Jana was always ready to snap pictures regardless of the challenges. Her pictures documented the day showing the happiness and joy of the wedding!

Formalities by Tracina Fisher Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

We just completed a styled shoot with Jana and a couple other vendors. This lady put together some of the most artistic and beautiful pictures I have come across. She is professional, hard working and knows her stuff. We highly recommend!

Mint DJ Events Mint DJ Events Wedding DJs

Jana is amazing. As a fine art photographer she understands how to get all of the important photos at a wedding and capture them creatively and deliver them elegantly. On top of that, I just plain old LOVE working with her. She's easy - going, adaptable and super duper friendly. Having seen hundreds upon hundreds of her photos from weddings and working dozens of weddings with her my team and I recommend her 110%!

901 Pike St Lemont, PA, 16851
Location of (Jana Scott Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding