901 Pike St, Lemont, PA 16851 Map · Phone number

About Jana Scott Photography

Hello! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Please have a look at my website for details about Full Day Coverage Collections starting at $3500.

Visit my Blog to see all my recent weddings.

www.janascottphotography.com

I look forward to talking with you.
-jana

Jana Scott Photography 1
Jana Scott Photography 2
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2018

To say she's just a wedding photographer is a vast understatement

To say that Jana was just our wedding photographer on our big day is a vast understatement. She was our wedding expert, crisis manager, day-of-coordinator, supporting friend, and obviously the most amazing wedding photographer that we could have asked for. From Day 1 when my husband and I hired Jana for our September wedding - she helped us with every aspect of our wedding planning agenda. Because she is an absolute expert in the wedding industry she was able to offer so many insightful tips during the planning process; many items that my husband and I would have never thought about on our own. Not to mention, we were planning our wedding from over 1,000 miles away (without a wedding planner) and Jana's communication and assistance was invaluable to us.

And if you are looking for a photographer who will work with you to tell your love story, she is the one to be with. During our engagement session she really spent time getting to know my husband and I so that she could take photos that really revealed our unique love and personalities. There were several times I remember her saying something along the lines of "oops that photo doesn't look like you guys, let's try something else" and the finished product was absolutely a direct look into the love that my husband and I share.

We live in a world of "Pinterest obsession" where brides plan out every aspect of their big day based on photos and images from previous brides posted all over social media - but I can assure you that Jana will capture those moments that you never even dreamed of during the planning process on your big day. We gave Jana a few "must-have" photos that we wanted on our big day, but the ones we loved the most were the ones that she put together and captured for us. That to us is the mark of a true professional in our opinion.

Something else that set Jana apart from many other wedding professionals in the area was her willingness to be completely immersed in your big day. Jana never sets a time limit on your wedding day and is there from the very beginning to the very end. It was such a relief to know she was always there capturing those special moments all day long.

My husband and I are forever grateful for the memories that she gave to us from our engagement session to our big day. Thank you just doesn't feel like enough for a wedding vendor who truly made our wedding day, but it is definitely a start. I cannot recommend Jana highly enough to brides-to-be!

When you're crying happy tears over the photos she delivers to you, you'll thank me for letting you know she's the absolute must have for your wedding day.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

Jana Scott was the best photographer we could have asked for on our wedding day. Her product (the photos) are beautiful, enchanting and truly speak for themselves. However, it was her service - and ultimately her personality - that put her in an elite category as a professional photographer. We initially contacted Jana to shoot some engagement photos for us at Penn State. From the first phone call with her, she made us feel very comfortable. She answered questions with ease, had helpful direction and was confident. All of these factors made it so easy to trust her. Then when we met in person and completed the engagement session, we knew we HAD to have Jana photograph our wedding. We loved her and honestly would have been disappointed if she wasn't with us on our big day. As an engaged couple planning, we didn't immediately realize how large the role of a photographer is, but we quickly learned - especially as we were creating the timeline for the wedding day. Bride & Groom, family, friends, guests spend all day with the photographer. It's a big deal... and Jana rocked it! Numerous guests (including parents) remarked on how good she was, kind she was, personable she was. And it's all so true. The planning process, to the wedding day, to the services and products she provides after it's all done are simply top notch. We are beyond grateful to have had Jana Scott photograph our wedding, and truly, we cannot recommend her enough. An investment with her and her level of service is something you'll be very thankful you did - not only on your wedding day but in the years to come.

Emma · Married on 06/21/2018

Jana was an absolute dream to work with. She was so accommodating throughout the entire engagement and wedding process! We knew we wanted Jana to be our photographer from the moment we saw her beautiful work, but we could never have imagined how wonderful it was to work with her.

She always made us feel SO comfortable (which is saying something, because my husband and I don't love having our pictures taken) and she did a great job of capturing our personalities! On the wedding day itself she did a great job of keeping us on schedule and making sure all of our priority pictures got taken. From the early morning golf game, to getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception she also captured all of the little moments in the day that made it so incredibly special.

She got all of our photos back to us within a few short weeks and we were truly moved by how incredibly beautiful they were. Jana has an unparalleled ability to capture the love of the day in artistic and meaningful ways. We will cherish our photos for many years to come and we are so thankful that we were able to work with her for one of the most important days of our lives.

Jana Scott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• And We Danced DJ Entertainment
    And We Danced DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ team had the greatest pleasure working alongside Jana Scott Photography during a recent wedding. Jana was friendly and easy to work with. She made sure clever shots were captured throughout the day, rain or shine. Jana was always ready to snap pictures regardless of the challenges. Her pictures documented the day showing the happiness and joy of the wedding!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher
    Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

We just completed a styled shoot with Jana and a couple other vendors. This lady put together some of the most artistic and beautiful pictures I have come across. She is professional, hard working and knows her stuff. We highly recommend!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher