901 Pike St, Lemont, PA 16851 Map · Phone number

About Jana Scott Photography

Hello! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Please have a look at my website for details about Full Day Coverage Collections starting at $3500.

Visit my Blog to see all my recent weddings.

www.janascottphotography.com

I look forward to talking with you.
-jana

Follow Jana Scott Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Georgianna Photography
mattbethcouple0107

52 Reviews for Jana Scott Photography

• Caroline

Caroline U. · Married on 05/21/2021

The BEST Photographer Ever!!! (Brides of all body types welcome!)

Jana Scott is the photographer you want and need!

I can't even put into words how grateful I am to have met Jana and to have had her at my wedding. Due to covid, I had to reschedule 2 times and Jana was EXTREMELY flexible and beyond helpful and kind during the entire process. At the wedding, she was an absolute GODSEND. She helped keep the day on track, was EXTREMELY flexible when the timeline went off track and worked tirelessly to get it back on track and capture every important moment from the day. She works with your other vendors and really takes a TON of work and stress of you. I unfortunately learned the hard way not to wear a corset under a 40 lb ballgown in 390482030 degree heat and when I inevitably got sick, Jana jumped into action and literally iced me down, nursed me back to health, and made sure that I got mints. She's literally an angel on Earth. I honestly have no idea how we would've gotten through the planning process and wedding day without her. I cannot stress enough how incredible she is.

Beyond her extremely kind and fun demeanor, she's absolutely fabulous to work with. My now husband HATES getting his picture taken and even he admitted how fun our engagement and wedding session were and he's looking forward to a second wedding pic session in the fall. She makes the process SO fun and works tirelessly to ensure you get ever single shot you want, no matter how crazy.

Now on to her talent - Jana is easily the MOST talented photographer I've ever seen. Her work outside of portraits is inspired and her portraits (wedding, engagement, etc) are INCREDIBLE. I'm a plus size bride, EXTREMELY insecure and self conscience, and normally don't like pictures of myself that other people take and I LOVE every picture Jana has taken of me. She knows the best angle for everyone and every couple, her ability to use and thrive in any lightening is amazing, and her shots are all pure art. I will forever ask Jana to be our photographer!

Pricing - honestly she should charge a million dollars for her work and I'm not sure why she doesn't. Her prices are beyond reasonable and she is worth more than every penny.

Photography is THE single most important thing for your wedding day, pictures will be the only thing you get to take away from the day. Hire Jana, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Lori F. · Married on 10/19/2019

The best heart

There are not enough kind words in the dictionary to describe Jana as a person and photographer. Who else would meet you at your mother's farm, tramp around the fields and go deep into the woods for your engagement photos???? The whole process was so wonderful with her and I am so glad we entrusted her to capture our day (because the pictures are phenomenal). XOXO

Sent on 12/16/2019

Julia · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding photographer

Jana is so wonderful and we can’t recommend her enough! She photographed my sister’s wedding two years ago, and I immediately knew I wanted to have her capture my own wedding. Hiring her when the time came was one of the very first, top-priority wedding planning tasks we did! Jana is so passionate, professional, talented, fun, and kind. She did both our engagement shoot and wedding, and the photos were so gorgeous, artful, and full of emotion. She really knows her stuff, and helped us to draft a solid wedding-day timeline in the months leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day itself, she helped ensure we were following the timeline and also coordinated with other vendors. We had a short thunderstorm before the ceremony, and she and her lovely assistant Sam took it in stride, worked around it, and made sure we still got all of the shots we had been hoping for. I admit I was a pretty demanding bride, with a clear vision in mind, and Jana had so much shared enthusiasm and great ideas. I really hope to work with her again in the future! She is worth every single penny— wedding photos last a lifetime, and I’m excited to share our beautiful pictures with our kids and grandkids some day :) Thank you, Jana!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Jana Scott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3650
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• And We Danced DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ team had the greatest pleasure working alongside Jana Scott Photography during a recent wedding. Jana was friendly and easy to work with. She made sure clever shots were captured throughout the day, rain or shine. Jana was always ready to snap pictures regardless of the challenges. Her pictures documented the day showing the happiness and joy of the wedding!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

We just completed a styled shoot with Jana and a couple other vendors. This lady put together some of the most artistic and beautiful pictures I have come across. She is professional, hard working and knows her stuff. We highly recommend!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

• 901 Pike St Lemont, PA, 16851 See on map
    Location of (Jana Scott Photography)