901 Pike St, Lemont, PA 16851 Map · Phone number

About Jana Scott Photography

Hello! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Please have a look at my website for details about Full Day Coverage Collections starting at $3500.

Visit my Blog to see all my recent weddings.

www.janascottphotography.com

I look forward to talking with you.
-jana

Jana Scott Photography 4
Jana Scott Photography 5

Julia K · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding photographer

Jana is so wonderful and we can’t recommend her enough! She photographed my sister’s wedding two years ago, and I immediately knew I wanted to have her capture my own wedding. Hiring her when the time came was one of the very first, top-priority wedding planning tasks we did! Jana is so passionate, professional, talented, fun, and kind. She did both our engagement shoot and wedding, and the photos were so gorgeous, artful, and full of emotion. She really knows her stuff, and helped us to draft a solid wedding-day timeline in the months leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day itself, she helped ensure we were following the timeline and also coordinated with other vendors. We had a short thunderstorm before the ceremony, and she and her lovely assistant Sam took it in stride, worked around it, and made sure we still got all of the shots we had been hoping for. I admit I was a pretty demanding bride, with a clear vision in mind, and Jana had so much shared enthusiasm and great ideas. I really hope to work with her again in the future! She is worth every single penny— wedding photos last a lifetime, and I’m excited to share our beautiful pictures with our kids and grandkids some day :) Thank you, Jana!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Bortiatynski · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer!

Jana Scott is the absolute best! She's patient, creative, and has a great eye to capture the best pictures. She made not just myself, but my husband feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. Not once did we ever feel rushed or that we were just another client to Jana. Our whole wedding party felt that she was so easy going and captured every shot perfectly. Jana made sure not a single detail was missed on our big day and we cannot thank her enough. I still stare daily at not only at our wedding photos, but also at our engagement photos as well. I'd recommend Jana to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Jana Scott Photography 6
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Jana Scott Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! You are the sweetest! Working with you was so fun and inspiring! I'm thrilled that your day was all that you had hoped and more. Thank you so very much for trusting me to photograph you guys! xoxo
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer

Jana is truly a dream to work with. Extremely professional (yet very down to earth). She helped create a seamless timeline of the wedding day for photographs and captured everything we asked for... and so much more. Jana is so talented and we are so glad we got to work with her!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jana Scott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3650
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• And We Danced DJ Entertainment
    And We Danced DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJ team had the greatest pleasure working alongside Jana Scott Photography during a recent wedding. Jana was friendly and easy to work with. She made sure clever shots were captured throughout the day, rain or shine. Jana was always ready to snap pictures regardless of the challenges. Her pictures documented the day showing the happiness and joy of the wedding!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher
    Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

We just completed a styled shoot with Jana and a couple other vendors. This lady put together some of the most artistic and beautiful pictures I have come across. She is professional, hard working and knows her stuff. We highly recommend!

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher