Lindsay Eileen Photography

Dauphin, PA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Effortlessly beautiful, film-inspired imagery for the wildly romantic couple. At Lindsay Eileen Photography, we are completely in-love with LOVE! Weddings are our passion. We are Disney-loving, adventure-seeking, storytellers who love traveling the world, each other, finding beauty in the everyday, and of course, our sweet dogs and baby daughter. Our couples have literally taken us all over the country and even abroad! There's no place we won't travel to for love, and our passports are ready to go! Your special day is of upmost importance to us, and we look forward to helping you capture all of the magic created by your love story!

When you look back on your wedding day 50 years from now, we want you to remember not just the moments themselves, but the feelings those moments created! Those butterflies of anticipation as the final buttons were fastened on that lovingly picked gown, and the absolute JOY as you locked eyes with your future partner for the first time whether during a private "First Look" or as you take those first steps down the aisle towards forever. We want you to remember the MAGIC. Our wedding day truly felt like a fairytale, and we promise to handle yours with as much care as if it was our own! WE CAN'T WAIT to take this journey with you!

We frequently shoot weddings in: Lancaster/Harrisburg/York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, State College, the Poconos, Scranton, Baltimore/Washington DC, and New York/New Jersey/Delaware regions.

We have shot weddings in: Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Jamaica.

In order to suit your needs, this photography company offers a variety of packages for you to choose from. Between hourly rates and exclusive packages, as well as albums, prints, and canvases, they have different options to accommodate whatever you are looking for. Lindsay Eileen Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Ashley S. Married on 04/30/2022

If I could give more than five stars, I would!

Lindsay and her husband are the DREAM team. They are amazingly talented and captured our wedding so beautifully. They are very detail-oriented, super responsive, and easy to work with! From the beginning to the end of the process, Lindsay made it an absolute breeze.

We have been so blown away by the photographs and videos and believe booking Lindsay Eileen Photography was one of our best decisions throughout the wedding process. I can't recommend them enough!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie N. Married on 09/17/2021

Dreams Came True

When I first went to Pond View for our walk thru they had all the photo albums of past photographers that had shot there. I had fallen in love with this firefighter wedding that was photographed there and knew I wanted this person. I did some research and found out it was Lindsay Eileen Photography. At first I didn't think I could afford her work, but I knew if I did not get someone amazing for my day I would regret it at the end. So my husband and I took the plunge and went for it. I could have not picked a better team to capture our special day. Lindsay and Nathan were an amazing team to spend the day with. She captured all the photos I could dream of plus more. We are still currently waiting on our video but photos came back earlier than expected and they were absolutely stunning. I loved that she walked us around the entire property to take pictures. All our photos had different backgrounds which we both loved. Lindsay was able to fit all my crazy ideas and plans into a very short timeline and did it with ease. She had all my notes ready to go and made taking family photos quick and easy. I would recommend Lindsay and Nathan to anyone!
    Stephanie Married on 12/05/2020

Fantastic Photos & Great to Work With

Lindsay and Nate were so lovely to work with. I first met Lindsay and Nate at my cousin’s wedding about 3 years ago. The reason I wanted her to be my wedding photographer was because of how straightforward and organized she was—this helped tremendously as it kept the wedding party on schedule for their wedding. Lindsay was the first vendor I booked because I had no doubts about choosing her. Right from the beginning, Lindsay was excited and so willing to help me really understand the vision for what we wanted for our wedding. She provided countless tips and even helped me plan a schedule for our wedding. This helped to make sure we had time for everything that was important to us. Even during the wedding, she worked with the DJ to make sure everything we wanted documented was fit into the time frame we had her for. Lindsay and Nate’s photography abilities are high quality. I highly recommend using both for your wedding, you will not be disappointed as the shots they get are AMAZING. It was such an easy choice going with Lindsay Eileen Photography. I also wanted to share that throughout the planning process, especially since it was during COVID-19, I really felt as though Lindsay had “our backs” and had the most up to date information when it came to planning and was always willing to offer recommendations and ideas. Thank you, Lindsay, for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Completely Coordinated, LLC Completely Coordinated, LLC Wedding Planners

Lindsay was the perfect compliment and a breath of fresh air when it came to working with a photographer. She was friendly upon first meeting. Not only was she charismatic, but super helpful too. Most photographers we come across all do the same things and seem to lack some luster in their photos and energy when working with brides/engaged couples. However, with Lindsay, we didn't experience the normal "poses" and instead got creative ideas, artistic lighting/locations and enjoyed working with her and having the natural direction a photographer can/should give. Lindsay was great to work with and I'm sure you will love working with her too.

1506 Miller Road Dauphin, PA, 17018
Location of (Lindsay Eileen Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding