Lindsay Eileen Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Lindsay Eileen Photography

• Anna

Anna M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Believe in Magic!

Lindsay (and Nathan!) are just fantastic. After our wedding my husband and I were discussing who our favorite vendor was and we both practically shouted at each other that it was Lindsay. Not only did Lindsay check in with me from day one (15 months ago) periodically, but she smoothly kept me from breaking down on multiple occasions after I had to reschedule our engagement photos 2-3 times (due to COVID and then a canceled and then uncanceled deployment). Our engagement photos were GORGEOUS and from what I have seen so far of our sneak peeks of our wedding, I don't doubt we will be further blown away. Lindsay made us completely comfortable and I had no doubt from her gentle and confident manner that she paid attention to every detail to get us the most fabulous photos. Nathan, who we met on our wedding day, was also wonderful and you can see how they are a powerhouse couple together. I truly can't image our wedding and wedding process without Lindsay and Nathan.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 10/23/2020

Simply the Best!!

From our first conversation with Lindsay, we both immediately felt at ease and knew she was our first choice for a photographer. She answered every single one of our (my) questions, not only about the details of her services, but also from outfit choices for our engagement photoshoot (and trust me, I think I sent her 10 different options) to what florist she would recommend. She was always a text or phone call away from start to finish, and just as important, after the wedding. My husband and I did not have previous experience working with a photographer, and one of the things we loved most about Lindsay was how she made us not only feel comfortable, but special. Lindsay provided a detailed and comprehensive wedding guide to us immediately after signing our contract that helped us with so many details that we hadn't thought of yet. She helped us select the location for our engagement photos, and she knew exactly where to get the most perfect shots! Every photo was better than the last! The wedding photos she took were absolutely stunning – we can’t stop looking at them. I don’t know how we will ever select the ones for our album – they are all too good! It also helped that Lindsay had previous experience at our venue, which helped us not only with the photos, but the entire day. Because of her experience, she recommended the perfect location (different than our rehearsal space) for our first dance that would photograph better, and WOW, that delivered! She was also amazing taking all the family portraits – quick and efficient and painless! Dare I say, she made family portraits fun ☺ I could go on and on and I know my husband could as well, but I think what sums it up best is that Lindsay became a friend during this process, way more than just a vendor, and better than we could have ever expected. We consider ourselves lucky and blessed to have had Lindsay shoot our wedding, will recommend her without hesitation, and we are already excited for our 1 year anniversary photoshoot with her!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Morgan C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful photos and amazing service

Lindsay was so kind and helpful through the whole process and took whatever kind of pictures we asked for during the day. She was so easy to get ahold of and very easy going. My husband and I aren’t usually photogenic at all, so I was really nervous to see our pictures, but they were absolutely gorgeous!! We had sooo many compliments from everyone on how they turned out. I couldn’t be more in love with our pictures!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2020

Lindsay makes everyone feel comfortable!

Our family has used Lindsay for engagement photos as well as maternity photos And have booked her to do our wedding photography as well. Both times we had a beyond amazing experience! She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable even though we’re nothing close to photogenic and she even got our kids to cooperate for the maternity photos, something no photographer has ever been able to do with our youngest! I would highly recommend Lindsay to anyone for any type of photography session. She’s a miracle worker and her work is nothing short of magical!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina D. · Married on 05/30/2020

Best Wedding Photographer

Wedding planning can be stressful, (especially during the time of COVID), but choosing Lindsay as our photographer was something I didn't stress over for one minute. From the beginning, we had a wonderful experience with Lindsay. She trekked with us throughout a state park to get the perfect engagement shots that I had envisioned. Then, when COVID upended our wedding plans, Lindsay was always patient as we changed dates AND venues. In the end, she was able to capture absolutely beautiful photos of our special day! We loved working with her and Nathan and can't wait to get back our full album and video. I have already told my husband that I hope he knows I fully intend to hopefully have maternity photos done by Lindsay one day!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Jessica C. · Married on 03/01/2020

The BEST Decision!

My (now) husband and I both agree... Lindsay was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made in choosing wedding vendors. Her knowledge, experience, and level of care are unparalleled. She helped to answer questions from the very moment we first contacted her; everything from helping with engagement photo outfit choices to table linens at the wedding reception. She always made us feel comfortable and the photographing process feel seamless, which makes a big difference when lifelong photos can cause some stress.
    The pictures and videos she provided are absolutely breathtaking! We could not be happier with what she, and Nathan, delivered. Seriously, if you are hesitating even a little bit as to whether or not to book Lindsay.. Don't! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal

My biggest priority throughout my wedding planning process was selecting a photographer because it’s the photos that embody your most special day. It’s the photos you’ll look at 20 years later that spark the memories. With that said, I’m certain we made the best decision when we reached out to Lindsay. At 8 months pregnant, she drove 2 hours Lancaster, PA to shoot our engagement photos in the freezing cold. Lindsay was extremely receptive to all my questions, concerns and requests at all hours of the day. With a newborn, she still managed to text or email me within a few minutes or hours which is extremely commendable.
    My wedding theme was Lilly Pulitzer inspired so every little detail mattered to me. Lindsay captured every last detail on our wedding day at the perfect angel and perfect lighting. She was super outgoing, funny, personable and professional. I never got sick of looking at the photos she took of our special day and I am beyond thankful to have stumbled upon her work!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 06/15/2019

A dream come true!

Lindsay is incredible! From our first meeting with her, my husband and I knew we were in good hands. Not only were we impressed with her work, we were also excited by how kind, fun, and down to earth she is! Booking her was one of the easiest wedding choices we made she was so easy to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Lindsay was so flexible when we decided to add more time/upgrade our wedding package too. We had a preview and the most amazing wedding video the very night of our wedding! To top it all off, Lindsay even took some extra photos of us with our dog!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Serena!!! Working with you and Troy was SUCH a pleasure!!! And getting to photograph sweet Maeby was one of the highlights of my year! I wish you guys the absolute best as you start your life in your new home, and I can't wait to see where the future takes you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea A. · Married on 06/06/2019

BEST Photographer EVER!

Not only is Lindsay incredibly talented, she is extremely organized, detail oriented and the sweetest person ever! We had so much fun at our engagement session, I knew we locked in a good one! She is super on top of things and very respondent with texts and emails! She also gave so many great suggestions and was just over-all fun to work with. She made our big day so special and produced our wedding video that melts our hearts every single time we watch it. She made our day so incredibly memorable, we can't thank her enough. Have to give a shout out to her husband Nathan as well as the second photographer - He was amazing as well ! The Varner's are the best!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Vanessa · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect fairytale wedding photographer

Absolutely amazing photographer/videographer duo! I was blown away by how wonderful and perfect Lindsay and Nathan were. The photographs are very light and airy like from a fairytale-- perfect for the aesthetic we were looking for! She is also very reasonably priced, especially when including the travel fees. When we asked for a quote for both the photo/video package, we knew exactly what we would be paying for with no other surprise fees attached. I love that about them and I love how easy they are to work with! From the moment we met in person, I knew everything was going to be okay. Lindsay was very attentive to detail and very helpful on our wedding day. She was able to capture everything with ease and works very quickly, even with our hectic schedule! To put it into context, we had 3 separate venues: the hotel for getting-ready shots, ceremony, and reception. Both Nate and Lindsay were able to keep up and take fantastic photos and videos. Literally the next couple days after the wedding, they already posted teaser photos on her blog AND a teaser video! I absolutely cannot wait to receive the rest of our photos and videos! I know they will turn out amazing. I cannot thank these two enough Thank you for capturing our special fairytale!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! We absolutely loved traveling to Michigan for your big day!! It's still one we talk about frequently! Your family and friends are incredible, and you truly had a "Disney Princess Perfect" day!!
  • Karena

Karena K. · Married on 01/21/2019

Absolutely the best!

Booking Lindsay for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Her and her husband did such an outstanding job! Picking a great photographer was very important to me. I also wanted a second photographer, so I could have groom and groomsmen pictures getting ready and different angles throughout the day. Lindsay’s style worked perfectly for what we were looking for, and with our venue. She was very helpful throughout the day and kept things moving along! She got all the little details that I wanted! She even got the little ones to pose, which is no easy task! Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Karena! We absolutely loved our time with you guys, and I have loved the chance to work with you even more as you started your event planning business! Your wedding was perfection, and you've helped make my brides' weddings perfection too!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome team

I can’t say enough good things about this photographer and her husband!! From the moment they got there they took control and got everything done so quickly and efficiently. They listened to me and what I wanted... they made us laugh all day and they worked hand in hand with our videographer. Not to mention it was so cold that day and between shots they gave me their jackets to keep warm!! We loved them!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Your wedding was the perfect fall day! You guys put so much thought into all of the little details, and it couldn't have been more beautiful! We absolutely LOVED working with you both!!

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2018

I would highly recommend Lindsay to anyone. Her work truly speaks for itself and on top of that, she is highly professional, organized and fun to work with.

Lindsay really kept our wedding on track and moving along. We didn’t have a wedding planner so when the timeline started to get off track, Lindsay stepped up and coordinated with the DJ to keep our wedding moving smoothly.

She got all the photos we wanted and so many more! I couldn’t imagine them turning out any better. And my husband and I are so thrilled. Everyone keeps commenting on how lovely the pictures are.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Cybill · Married on 10/15/2017

When planning our wedding, photography was at the top of my priorities list and Lindsay was a completely perfect fit for the job. She’s dependable, professional, responsive, organized, fun, invested, and so incredibly talented. Her work is consistently beautiful. I truly couldn’t be happier with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She’s become a life long friend who I would love to have present to capture all of our big moments.
    I also recommend booking a second photographer with her- her husband Nathan did an amazing job capturing the groomsmen before the wedding and many additional shots throughout the day. They make such an incredible team!
    We had already hired a videographer when I found out that Lindsay and Nathan do video as well- I’ve seen several of their videos and their video work is just as gorgeous as their photos.
    My husband, our family, our friends, and I all enthusiastically recommend this team! Truly the best of the best.

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • FutureDMK

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2017

I just have to say what a pleasure Lindsay was to work with. She accommodated us every step of the way. We drove 4 hours to our destination for our Engagement pictures and Lindsay met us there with open arms on such short notice! The pictures came out beautiful and she made my FH feel very comfortable. He was very nervous about the shoot and meeting someone we have never met before! Lindsay did not fail! Thank you so much for making our pictures perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Danielle, I absolutely loved the chance to work with you guys on your engagement session! I'm so glad we could coordinate everything so quickly! Thanks for spending the morning with me, and also for the great review!

Corissa · Married on 08/16/2014

We loved Lindsay! She took both engagement and wedding photos for us. My husband and I, as well as both sides of the family, are so pleased with our pictures. For our engagement pictures Lindsay drove about 45 minutes to meet us at the location of our choosing. She brought a ton of props for us to use (including picture frames and chalkboards) and was able to create beautiful pictures even from an area/environment she was unfamiliar with. She met us at an old college for pictures, Lindsay walked around almost the entire campus with us picking out different locations for photos. Roughly, we took pictures at 8 different areas on the campus, she was great giving direction and cues, such a creative thinker! As far as our wedding photos, we couldn't be more pleased. She captured moments throughout the day and evening that we can now look back on forever! She was very prompt editing photos. Access to view our photos online was simple and she has a very easy and simple way in which you can order photos. Lindsay made us feel very special and took the time to make sure we had beautiful pictures to remember on two very special days!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Emilee

Emilee L.

Fun photographer and even better photos

Taking pictures was my favorite part of my wedding day. Lindsay and her husband make the best duo to inspire laughter and true happiness, and her photos display that! I would recommend Lindsay to anyone who needs a photographer, and look forward to using her again in the future!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lindsay Eileen Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Emilee!! Everyone loves your photos, and I always tell them how you managed to rock boots and socks on what had to be the hottest day of the summer! We loved celebrating with you both, and we are so glad you chose us to capture your perfect day!
  • Joel

Joel B. · Married on 06/16/2019

Experienced Photographer with excellent style

We really enjoyed having our photos taken by Lindsay. She is very experienced, highly professional, very personable, and excellent photography style.

Sent on 08/30/2019