Lilitz, Lititz, PA 17543 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alisa Marie

Alisa Marie Planning is a full service wedding planning company based in Lititz, Pennsylvania. The company is devoted to ensuring that every detail of your wedding is expertly executed. The skilled professionals at Alisa Marie Planning will work closely with you to make every wish on your big day come true. From flowers to cake to music, Alisa Marie Planning will make your wedding a memory that will last a lifetime.

Providing a plethora of services, Alisa Marie Planning is the perfect choice for your special day. From budget analysis to day-of coordination, Alisa Marie Planning has got every detail of your wedding planned out. Additional services include:

• Event design

m65a3365
6d8db3a857dfaf2f 1495553240336 m65a2857

8 Reviews for Alisa Marie

Kayleigh · Married on 05/25/2019

The best decision of my life

I honestly don’t think there’s enough words that can describe how amazing Alisa was throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as the wedding day itself. She met with vendors, did site visits, handled phone calls, decorated/broke down the venue both before and after, and created the absolute smoothest day of event I could ever have asked for. Our wedding went perfect and it was solely because of Alisa. There were some hiccups but I had no idea and she handled everything with elegance and ease. She was hands down the best thing I did for my sanity and I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alisa Marie's reply:

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure coming alongside you and helping to plan your wedding! You were a timeless bride and I'm so happy for the both of you! Wish you the best!!

JOELLE · Married on 04/26/2019

Best Decision Ever

Alisa is money well spent! My wedding day went perfectly thanks to Alisa. She decorated, met with other vendors, helped clean up, etc...Alisa literally did everything at my wedding. She truly is amazing. I can't thank her enough. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Alisa Marie's reply:

Aw you are so wonderful! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for being the most amazing bride!

Cailyn · Married on 09/08/2018

If you are on the fence about booking a wedding planner, DO IT. Alisa was the best wedding planning decision I ever made. My venue was not a typical wedding venue so they basically provided us with the building and some tables, we were responsible for coordinating everything else. Alisa was a LIFESAVER .. I would book her a million times again, she was EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE (and I got a few day of coordinator quotes). Alisa took care of everything, I didn't have 1 person or vendor ask me a single question all day!!! She helped with the flow of traffic through our venue & if there were any problems that came about, I still don't know about them! haha She is worth every penny & I have already given her info out to other friends & family.

Sent on 10/04/2018