Hannah Elizabeth Events

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Hannah Elizabeth Events is a wedding planning firm based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Owner and lead planner Hannah Umberger loves coordinating bespoke once-in-a-lifetime events. She specializes in bringing matrimonial dreams to life so couples and their guests can enjoy the celebration.

Hannah Elizabeth Events offers a variety of packages to suit many different wedding styles. Hannah’s full-service planning package covers every detail from start to finish, and she strives to transform the soon-to-be newlyweds’ vision to life. Couples hosting a more intimate event can avail of the elopement and destination wedding package. Hannah is delighted to traverse the globe for those celebrating their nuptials at a meaningful location. Alternately, she has a package designed exclusively for busy couples or those who live outside the area. With the Bells and Whistles collection, clients can relax while she organizes each intricate detail.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Service!!

Hannah was amazing - I booked her for month of and day of planning and she was a great help and support just rounding everything up. She contacted all my vendors to create cohesive plans and a concise timeline! It took so much stress off my plate. Day of was fantastic and I felt like there were no hiccups. Couldn't recommend Hannah enough!
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 10/23/2021

Thank you Hannah!

Seriously I don't think I could have planned my wedding without Hannah. Our wedding was originally scheduled for Fall 2020 but we ended up postponing due to Covid and Hannah was so helpful making sure everything was taken care of. We hired her for Day of Coordination but she went above and beyond to help us with every step. She was super responsive with questions and helping me organize vendors. She made sure all my vendors were all on the same page and organized my timelines which would have been very overwhelming without her. Day of she made sure everything ran smoothly and was amazing. I would highly recommend Hannah for anyone planning a wedding!!
  • Elissa
    Elissa Married on 10/14/2021

Hannah is an angel!

We found Hannah back in the fall of 2019 when I decided I would absolutely need a month of coordinator to make things easier on our family and bridal party. I spoke with a few different coordinators, but immediately felt a connection with Hannah when we spoke! Even though she's further away from us (we're in Bensalem) but I knew that having Hannah was going to make our wedding planning so much easier in that final month.

Fast forward to when we had to postpone our wedding due to covid and Hannah immediately became my most valued vendor! Not only is Hannah the sweetest, most kind and patient person on the planet, but she's also incredibly knowledgeable and was always open and available when I needed her in a pinch! Suddenly my "month of" coordinator became my go to point person anytime I needed advice! Whether it was during the original postponing process, handling the venue change we made less than 90 days before the wedding, or helping us find a new florist 3 weeks before the wedding, Hannah was there every step of the way with suggestions, advice, and to just be a shoulder to cry on!

The final weeks leading up to our wedding were hectic of course, but Hannah made everything as seamless as can be. The day of the wedding, everything was set up beautifully and exactly how we had discussed, the ceremony itself went smooth as can be, and then Hannah (and her wonderful assistant Lizzie) packed everything up for us at the end of the night as well!

I've said to my husband so many times that we simply could not have gone through everything that we did without Hannah there to guide us through. Planning a wedding without the a pandemic is stressful enough, but what all of us covid couples have gone through was so insane that I am BEYOND grateful to have had Hannah to walk us through it all.

I have been and will continue to recommend Hannah to anyone who needs a planner, whether it's full service planning, month of coordination, or anything in between. Hannah is worth every penny (and then some!) and I already miss working with her dearly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Hannah Umberger
Hannah Umberger
Owner/Head Planner

Hi, I'm Hannah! I've been planning events since I was young. My mother is a florist so we were always doing some type of event growing up. I always knew this was my passion. I love getting to interact with my couples and make their biggest hopes and dreams come true. Traveling is not only one of my favorite things to do but it fuels my soul. I enjoy destination weddings, elopements, and adventure sessions immensely and have been to some spectacular places with my couples. I hope to be able to build a friendship with all my clients. I really enjoy walking with them through this huge milestone and seeing these moments and memories they get to make with their friends and families.

Lancaster, PA, 17602
Location of (Hannah Elizabeth Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding