PM Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

Congratulations!!! PM Events is a full service wedding planning and day of coordination service. We can work with any budget, be it lavish or limited. We would love the opportunity to help create the wedding of your dreams. Let us take all the stress out of your planning. Remember, you do this just once, but we do this everyday!!!! We have the experience and knowledge to help create your perfect day. We welcome the opportunity and look forward to hearing from you!!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$802

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• I
    Ivy Married on 11/07/2021

Absolute perfection!

Patty really knows what it takes to make a wedding stress-free and fun! She was flexible in meeting with me often to help with the planning process, go over and confirm details, and suggest other amazing vendors. Her attention to detail and overall thought and care that went into our special day was above any standards I had in mind. She was also very good at adapting to changes, offering help and suggestions, and just being an overall amazing support system. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Patty’s help. Thank you!

PM Events's reply:

Love you so much Ivy. You made my job so easy with your amazing personality and family. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 10/15/2021

Best Wedding Planner!

Patty was amazing. She was with me from day one 2019 helping me set up my wedding, then Covid hit. She helped with the vendors and moving them to my 2021 wedding. She had everything set up perfect. I would not have been able to have this wedding the way I wanted to if it wasn’t for her. She made the experience seamless and just so easy. I can’t thank her enough!

PM Events's reply:

Love you so much Lindsay and so happy to now call you a friend. You and Nick are a most amazing couple and it was such a job to share in your special day!
    Jennifer H. Married on 10/01/2021

Wedding Planner

Patty is an amazing person. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and flexible. Patty was the day-of-coordinator for my wedding but has been by my side and guided me throughout the whole wedding planning journey. With many years experience, she knows the ins and outs. Patty took my vision for my wedding and made it came to life at Mount Hope Estate & Winery. Working with Patty has been a wonderful experience . She has a passion for what she does.

PM Events's reply:

Love to Jen! Thank you so much!. It's was my pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family. Wishing you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Evelyn Rivera Photography & PhotoBooths Evelyn Rivera Photography & PhotoBooths Wedding Photographers

I was a photographer and offered my photo booth services at the same wedding that Patty had beautifully coordinated and decorated at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum for Mr. & Mrs. Stewart. She did an AMAZING job! She kept me updated with any changes before and during the wedding. She got things moving along smoothly which is a huge plus as a photographer and for their guest. She was in top of it all and went above and beyond of what i woukd expect from a coordinator/decorator. She was very professional and easy to work with. I look forward towards working with her in the near future. I highly recomme d her services.

Lancaster, PA, 17603
Location of (PM Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding