The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sarah Grace is amazing!! She's fun, has a great & friendly attitude, and most of all is AMAZING at what she does!!!! She has great contacts in the St Augustine area and works closely with the vendors to make your BIG day perfect! Leading up to the wedding I came to her with questions regarding almost every little detail and she was happy to look over my ideas and give me tips or her stamp of approval! Leading up to the day-of she checked in constantly to make sure I was doing okay and didn't need anything. Our cake vendor fell through at the last minute and she was able to find a new cake vendor in a day (and it was for a gluten free cake which is hard to find, especially on short notice). The day of she made INCREDIBLE. She made everyone - my family, my husband's family, the groomsmen and bridesmaids feel comfortable and eased their nerves. She took charge and made the entire wedding seamless and perfect!! The day-of she was so attune to how I was feeling and at one point even cleared the room of all bridesmaids because she said she could tell I was getting overwhelmed and needed time alone. She was so right!! She was always looking out for my husband and I's well-being, and made sure we were 100% happy at all times. Her and her assistant did it all - served my husband and I food and made sure our drinks were full & anything else we needed was taken care of all night, brought in apps and drinks to the bridesmaids and groomsmen after pictures and before our entrance, and Sarah even went in the bathroom with me and helped me pee since I couldn't get out of my dress alone - She rocks!! The wedding timeline was flawless too - the way she set it up was so organized; everyone was watching the first dance, everyone was paying attn to the cake cutting, everyone was paying attn to the toasts, and then there was a clean break where the dancing began. It was awesome. Bottom line - My husband and I LOVED her & everyone LOVED the wedding - we miss her already!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
324 Valverde Lane, Saint Augustine, FL 32086

Details Make the Difference

The BIG Event is a full service Wedding and Party planning company specializing in designing, planning and coordinating your most special events.

No matter your vision, The BIG Event will work with you to create the day of your dreams. In planning beautiful and truly memorable events, it is the details that count—from the perfect loc
ation down to the place cards on each table. The BIG Event has an eye for those special details and understands that they are what make the day truly perfect.

Brides who turn to The BIG Event will receive sophisticated service while being pampered the way every bride should. In addition to the absolute professionalism that you will receive from our company, we promise to be there throughout the process to support you in the little tasks as well as the BIG.

Whether your affair is candlelit and intimate, a barefoot ceremony on the Florida beach or a party for 400, The BIG Event will help you create memories that you and your family will treasure always.

Sarah Crenshaw Grace, owner of The BIG Event Wedding and Party Planning, offers every client a level of comfort and confidence that comes from many years of education, event experience and exceptional creativity and passion for planning. Her natural gifts of organization, enthusiasm and warmth will make your BIG Event a fun and stress-free experience.

The BIG Event team brings together the most creative, skilled and talented resources to plan your perfect wedding or event from beginning to end. No matter what size your budget is, we are here to help you bring your dream to life.

Details