Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number

About Cocktails & Details

Cocktails * Details, the chic wedding planning company of the Golden Isles and now serving Savannah and Jacksonville, offers upscale service and attention to detail to all of its clients. Specializing in full and partial planning to day of coordination, we plan your wedding with you not for you. Your wedding is just as important to us as it is to you. You will rest easy and enjoy the special romantic moments of your day, while your wedding planners handle the business of your day.
Follow Cocktails & Details on

The bride with her bridesmaids
3de996b9e899c02c cocktails details wedding planning blog 0191

21 Reviews for Cocktails & Details

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Terrica helped with the day-of, or really month-of coordinating for my wedding. She and her team were amazing in making sure everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. You can absolutely trust your day in her hands. She worked well with all my vendors and event venue. She is hands down the BEST for making sure your day is perfect! All of the documents she made - VIP timelines and the Event Dossier were beautiful and thought out to make sure everything went perfectly. Thank you Terrica and team!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I live in Virginia and got married on St. Simons Island, GA. Being farther away, it was really important to us that we had trustworthy and responsive vendors in Georgia who could answer questions when needed. We also were looking for a team to do day-of coordinating. That way, our guests could enjoy the island and not spend their time helping us set up.

Let me tell you - Cocktails & Details not only met our expectations, they went above and beyond. Terrica and Colleen stayed in touch with us throughout the whole process and helped us create a flawless day-of production timeline. Being from the DC area where everyone (including myself) are a little high strung, I sometimes got frustrated with the good ole southern/island time/I'll-get-to-it-when-I-get-to-it attitude that many of our vendors took. Cocktails & Details were the exact opposite and were BY FAR the most responsive and professional of all of our vendors. I so so so appreciated that!

The day of our wedding, we had one small hiccup. One of our trolleys broke down and couldn't pick up our guests on time. By the time the wedding party arrived at the reception, Terrica had already researched 3 different transportation companies to pick up our guests at the end of the evening, spoken to my parents, and booked one for the end of the night. I didn't have to lift a finger or even worry.

To add the cherry on top, Terrica and Colleen are basically the cutest ever. They have that combination of sweet and doting, yet will get to business and get REAL serious if need be.

Hire these people! They are incredible!

Sent on 12/02/2015

We had a big ethnic celebration/destination wedding that was full of details of my husband’s heritage (Indian) and religious traditions from mine (Spanish). We interviewed several wedding planners both American and Indian and we were most impressed with Cocktails and Details. They were very knowledgeable, prompt with communications and so easy to get along with. Because of this, we actually hired their entire team to handle our wedding day and the Sangeet and Mehendi days before the wedding to make sure we had a professional planner at the helm of each event. With over 30 vendors and 375 guests, they executed our wedding perfectly. We had a mix of vendors that were local and some flown in from New Delhi, Atlanta, New York and Orlando and so many of them told us how they were so impressed with Terrica and her team. Even my VERY hard to please mother-in-law was so happy with them that she brought them custom saris to wear for the wedding! If you have a wedding that is high end and high production, you cannot go wrong with these wedding planners. They know what they are doing and how to get things done.

Sent on 07/14/2015

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

You want a fabulous and flawless wedding day? Call Terrica, she has champagne and glitter in her veins. Her attention to detail is like no one else in the area. She will make you feel like a queen on your wedding day. Just give her your vision and she will make it happen. We love us some Terrica and so will you!

• Island Sound
    Island Sound Wedding DJs

Not only is Terrica one of the sweetest, nicest people you are ever likely to meet, she is a complete professional from start to finish. Terrica and her crew at Cocktails and Details are simply elite in what they do. As Wedding DJs, it's paramount for us to keep things organized and flowing the day of a wedding. As soon as we find out that the professionals at Cocktails and Details are planning the wedding, we all take a big sigh of relief, because we know that the wedding will go smoothly. After knowing and working with Terrica for nearly a decade, and dozens of weddings, I can say without pause that you will be hard pressed to find a better wedding planner.

• Blue Orchid Designs
    Blue Orchid Designs Wedding Planners

Terrica is the consummate wedding professional: artistic, creative and well-versed in every aspect of wedding and event planning. Her advice is solid and trustworthy and she always offers pragmatic, yet stylish, solutions with her clients' best interest in mind. Terrica is one of the few consultants I would trust to plan my own wedding.

• Saint Simons Island, 31522 See on map