Caroline Carter Events

Saint Simons Island, GA View map

Caroline Carter Events is the leading event planning and creative design firm in the Coastal South. Caroline and her talented team infuse professionalism with modern Southern charm to create incredible experiences for her clients.

Whether your event is intimate or grand, Caroline marries florals, event rentals, fine papers and other key details with expert planning and logistics to produce your amazing wedding. Her attention to detail and artistic sense will leave you and your guests in awe.

From details to design, let Caroline Carter create the wedding of your dreams.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Amber Married on 03/25/2017
    I literally can't put into words how thankful I am for Caroline and Sydneye. They made our day PERFECT. If anything went wrong - we didn't know about it. The year and a half leading up to the wedding, Caroline took into account that I was in my last semester of college and tried not to stress me out too much! We could not have made a better decision when we chose Caroline! We got so many compliments at the reception on how well everything was put together and organized and that's all thanks to Caroline and Sydneye!!
    Caroline Married on 09/12/2015
    There are not enough words to describe the pleasure it has been to have Caroline Carter Events plan our daughters September wedding in Saint Simons Island. Caroline oversaw every detail and the wedding weekend was flawless.
    We are from Houston so I was very anxious about planning a long distance wedding. From the very beginning Caroline knew the perfect vendors to use. She handled booking everything from the major issues like florist to the smaller ones such as hair and make-up. Our budget was important to us and she respected what our goals were and helped with many money saving ideas. Caroline quietly led us in the right direction at every turn and her experience as a wedding planner was invaluable. While working with the vendor's and the hotel it was apparent that everyone has much admiration and confidence in Caroline. Her bubbly personality and energy flows into her work. Our daughter's wedding was everything we could have imagined and we owe the success and ease of the weekend to Caroline Carter Events.
    Allison Married on 10/25/2014
    I appreciated Caroline's professionalism and calmness throughout the wedding process. I don't know how i would have gotten it done without her. She let me determine my vision and then she went with it. She has wonderful resources at her fingertips and they all seem to love working with her as well. All of these things cobimined allowed me to pull off the wedding of my dreams!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Sean Driscoll, Classical Guitar Sean Driscoll, Classical Guitar Wedding Musicians

Best of the best! You'll enjoy working with her. She is highly professional and pays close attention to details while you can enjoy one of the most important days of your life.

Garden on the Square Garden on the Square Wedding Florists

We love working with Caroline Carter Events. Her sense of style and attention to detail is superb. Every event runs smoothly, and we look forward to working with her brides!

JL Music Service JL Music Service Wedding Musicians

Caroline does a wonderful job for all of her brides! She has such a pleasant way of organizing all aspects of the wedding...we enjoy performing at Caroline's events!

270 Village Dr, Suite 11 Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522
Location of (Caroline Carter Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding