Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

1h
DSC 0563

30 Reviews for Alea Moore Photography

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

Alea is amazing! She has a great personality, is easy to talk to, and really wants to capture your wedding day how you want it to be captured. She is very efficient with your time and gives great suggestions of things to do in pictures. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and she was so much fun to work with! I have, and will continue to recommend her to everyone that is in need of a photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Taylor · Married on 01/15/2017

We used Alea for our wedding photography and absolutely loved her! I met Alea as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and instantly fell in love with her bubbly personality, professionalism, and warmth. I was even more blown away by the quality of Alea's work after my best friend received her pictures back after the wedding. Needless to say, Alea was all of the above and more throughout the whole wedding process from planning, day of, and after the wedding. I was most touched by how thoughtful Alea is! She sent a hand written card, framed wedding picture, and was consistently checking in with me to answer questions or provide encouragement. Alea is a great listener will make your photography vision come to life! We loved her second shooter husband AP as well. AJ is kind and brings an essence of peace. They both made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We loved them- highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2016

Alea is OUTSTANDING! My husband and I did our engagement pictures with Alea and immediately into our photo shoot, we knew we made the right choice hiring her to photograph our wedding too! She has such a bubbly personality and is truly knowledgeable about photography. Our engagement pictures turned out incredible!! Communication with Alea throughout my whole wedding planning process was a breeze. On our wedding day, Alea and her husband, AP were on site. These two are so awesome together! I am so confident that they captured our wedding with precision and detail. Every time there was a special moment happening where I thought " I'd love to have a picture of this", I turned around and already saw Alea and AP taking pictures! I am thankful for everything Alea has done for us! I would recommend her for any photography needs you may have (engagement, wedding, couples, family, holiday).

Sent on 05/23/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alea Moore Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Cre8ive Cinema
    Cre8ive Cinema Wedding Videographers

Alea is a wonderful photographer. Her attention to detail is amazing! She's very professional and easy to work with.

• Southern Bouquets
    Southern Bouquets Wedding Florists

Alea- We enjoyed working with you. You have a vintage eye, which I love. The flower just photographed so well...

• Smyrna, 30082 See on map