2762 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Flaire Weddings and Events

Flaire Weddings & Events is a boutique planning firm located in Jacksonville, Florida. We plan, design and coordinate weddings in Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Florida, St. Augustine, Florida, and the Southeast Georgia Coast. We specialize in beautifully designed, meaningful celebrations for couples who believe the wedding is just the beginning of a lifetime of memories. Flaire Brides are thoughtful, full of sweet Southern hospitality, stylish, and kind. Think you may be a Flaire bride? Contact us today!

Follow Flaire Weddings and Events on

43 Reviews for Flaire Weddings and Events

• Leda

Leda Shalley · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Amazing wedding experience

Cassie was absolutely amazing in helping me plan and execute my wedding this past spring (March 2019). She designed and completely coordinated the event. She was incredibly easy to work with and responded promptly to all our emails and phone calls. Cassie never tired of answering my many, many random questions. Our wedding was both beautiful and flawlessly executed, Cassie and her team did so much work. They did almost all the work! The day before my wedding I was able to relax with my bridal party instead of having to run around setting things up. My mother in law raved about how great it was having so much help (the wedding was at my in laws home). I absolutely recommend hiring Cassie at Flaire for your wedding or event. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Deanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Flaire Weddings was everything we thought we needed and didn't know we needed in planning my daughter's wedding. Cassandra was thorough, calm, organized, flexible and knowledgeable. There was no up selling here. Her goal truly was to figure out what we envisioned in a wedding and make it happen for us. She did just that! Cassandra took over the week of the wedding and enabled us to truly be in the moment. I strongly recommend Flaire Weddings to any new bride / mother of the bride out there. It was a magical day and Flaire Weddings played a big part in that.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Heather · Married on 06/15/2018

Cassi was fantastic from our first meeting to the breakdown after the wedding! She even went the extra mile to help with organizing photography! Our day wouldn’t have been possible without her. The decor and flowers were beyond words amazing. She made my day special and stress free! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Flaire Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flaire Weddings and Events 1
    Invitation Special!!
    Receive a 20% discount on your complete invitation order when you book a planning or coordination package with Flaire!

• Choux Cake Studio
    Choux Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

This company is wonderful and my clients who used them have been very pleased!

• Kathryn Brown Photography
    Kathryn Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Boy, this girl has style, class and a whooping extra helping of creativity and organization. I love the details Cassy incorporates, from the largest to the smallest she doesn't miss a beat.

• The Perfect Pear Catering
    The Perfect Pear Catering Wedding Caterers

We always enjoy working with Cassandra! Her sweet demeanor and helpful nature are a must have at any wedding (large or small). Amidst the crazy emotions, hectic set ups and the overall whirlwind that typically accompanies any wedding day Cassandra and her team are always the rock in the center of it all. They do a marvelous job of ensuring that everyone stays calm & organized, the vendors and bridal party operate according to the timeline and any and all issues are handled promptly behind the scenes without effecting the bride, groom or their guests. She is one of the more professional & polite planners we have had the pleasure of working with. She works with each vendor to ensure that they have the necessary info, equipment etc.. to do their best work without being rude or demanding. Lastly Cassandra really has an eye for design and has created some beautiful tablescapes complete with high end linens, beautiful Chavari Chairs and gorgeous centerpieces!

• 2762 Park St Jacksonville, 32205 See on map
    9043521822 (Fax Number)
    Consultations are booked at our studio office by appointment only.