3724 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Perfect Pear Catering

The Perfect Pear Catering Company is a wedding caterer based in Jacksonville, Florida. This caterer is proud of the fine food that it offers to each couple. Whether you have a rustic or chic wedding, The Perfect Pear will provide food that fits the style of your wedding.

The Perfect Pear Catering Company is a full-service wedding caterer that offers customized menus to make sure that you get everything you desire.

Cuisine
Food is a huge part of your wedding day and The Perfect Pear will work with you to make your vision come to life. Dietary needs are also easily accommodated for by this catering company: whether you desire gluten free, vegetarian or no-pork meals. They also offer many different cuisine styles for all of your cravings. These styles include:

• American
Creamy leek and basil pesto shrimp bruschetta
Creamy leek and basil pesto shrimp bruschetta
Blackend mahi mahi with bacon balsamic green beans
Blackend mahi mahi with bacon balsamic green beans
Pickled watermelon, mayport shrimp, basil ricotta puree, candied walnuts and watercress
Miniature crab cakes with citrus aioli and remoulade
Smoked Salmon Puffs with Dill Creme elegantly passed to guests
Bistro Salad
Bistro Salad
The Perfect Pear Catering Co
Our signature Market Display - a stunning presentation every time!!
Our signature Market Display - a stunning presentation every time!!
Crispy Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese Bites - a best seller on our Bite Size Hors D Oeuvres menu!
cheese board wedding cocktail hour
cheese board wedding cocktail hour
white buttercream wedding cake

97 Reviews for The Perfect Pear Catering

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/16/2019

Most Delicious Catering Ever!

Although we didn't have much time to sit down and eat at our wedding, The Perfect Pear team was essential in bringing us food as we were entertaining the guests! The food was absolutely fantastic and everyone just raved about the braised beef short rib and salmon. If you haven't tried shrimp and grit fritters, you MUST get them from The Perfect Pear!! We had an outdoor wedding, which in my mind I thought the food would be a disaster (because Florida and it was the coldest day of the year so far). But, I was so wrong. The team moved effortlessly through the space and it was almost like the just blended right in. We never even had a worry about the buffet table because everything was so well managed.

10/10 would use them to cater a future party and want all of our friends to use them in the future

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Pear Catering absolutely NAILED IT!

Perfect Pear catered my wedding reception of 65 people. From the start, Leni was so open and flexible with me. She allowed me to interchange certain items on her menu, handled my guest's food allergies and even incorporated a veggie burger slider in the 'Slider Station' upon my request. Leni and her entire crew were so professional the entire night! I didn't have to second guess what was happening for a minute, literally a bride's dream come true. Also, HUGE shoutout to Jeremy. Unfortunately, the bartender I hired did not show up and Jeremy handled it until we found a replacement. He checked in on the groom and I frequently to see if we needed anything, food or drink. Everyone at my wedding was floored by how amazing my catering company was and I can't say thank you enough to all of you! Would ABSOLUTELY hire them again!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

The Perfect Pear Catering's reply:

Nicole. The Perfect Pear wants to thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We strive to provide the highest quality of food but most of all we understand that customer service is extremely important. Congratulations on your new chapter. Thank you to your family and friends as they were so kind. The Perfect Pear catering company strives for high quality service with a stress free, professional service.

The Perfect Pear Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian

• Flaire Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Rachel and the entire Perfect Pear team are true professionals! They serve some of the best tasting food in Jacksonville, and their staff is very efficient and friendly. Rachel does a great job creating delicious food with a beautiful presentation, and is great to work with as well. She offers a lot of creative menu options, and can create cuisine for a variety of tastes. At my most recent wedding with her, I got to try their friend green tomato appetizer and it was to die for! I would order a whole pan of those for myself if I could :) The Perfect Pear is certainly high on the list of caterers I regularly recommend!

• In The Garden
    In The Garden Barn & Farm Weddings

In The Garden at Casa Bella Village works exclusively with The Perfect Pear Catering Co. because we believe they are the best catering company at the beach! They offer superb presentation, exceptional staff and of course fresh innovative cuisine perfect for any occasion.

• Fox Fotography Wedding Photographers

The Perfect Pear adds a touch of class to any event. We worked a wedding with them recently, and the food not only tasted amazing, but the presentation itself was a work of art. We have recommended them to several of our brides and cannot wait to work with them again! They are truly fantastic.

• 3724 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, Florida, 32216 See on map
    904-494-6522 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Perfect Pear Catering)