Flaire Weddings and Events Reviews

43 Reviews for Flaire Weddings and Events

• Leda

Leda Shalley · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Amazing wedding experience

Cassie was absolutely amazing in helping me plan and execute my wedding this past spring (March 2019). She designed and completely coordinated the event. She was incredibly easy to work with and responded promptly to all our emails and phone calls. Cassie never tired of answering my many, many random questions. Our wedding was both beautiful and flawlessly executed, Cassie and her team did so much work. They did almost all the work! The day before my wedding I was able to relax with my bridal party instead of having to run around setting things up. My mother in law raved about how great it was having so much help (the wedding was at my in laws home). I absolutely recommend hiring Cassie at Flaire for your wedding or event. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Deanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Flaire Weddings was everything we thought we needed and didn't know we needed in planning my daughter's wedding. Cassandra was thorough, calm, organized, flexible and knowledgeable. There was no up selling here. Her goal truly was to figure out what we envisioned in a wedding and make it happen for us. She did just that! Cassandra took over the week of the wedding and enabled us to truly be in the moment. I strongly recommend Flaire Weddings to any new bride / mother of the bride out there. It was a magical day and Flaire Weddings played a big part in that.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Heather · Married on 06/15/2018

Cassi was fantastic from our first meeting to the breakdown after the wedding! She even went the extra mile to help with organizing photography! Our day wouldn’t have been possible without her. The decor and flowers were beyond words amazing. She made my day special and stress free! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sara · Married on 02/10/2018

Cassie and her team at Flaire Weddings were fantastic! We used their "Wedding Management" service (i.e., day-of coordination) and they were truly invaluable. They promptly fielded random questions from my fiance and I during the planning process, helped us keep track of our vendor payments with a handy online dashboard, created a wedding day timeline for us, and seamlessly coordinated vendors and answered questions on the day of, which really helped ease my stress levels. I would definitely say their service was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kim · Married on 01/27/2018

Flaire was the perfect choice for our wedding. Cassie and Brooke were very responsive and gave great recommendations and input on all of our questions. They worked with our vendors to coordinate the timeline and made everything move so smoothly the day of the wedding. They also did our florals (which were beautiful) and chair/linen rentals. This was the best decision and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cheryl · Married on 12/31/2017

Where do I begin to express my gratitude to Cassandra and her incredible team?  My daughter had a New Year's Eve wedding, which was beyond fabulous, but came with challenges because of the date.  Cassie was absolutely the best investment I made in overcoming every possible glitch.  If there were issues, I barely knew they existed.  She completely took control and allowed me to enjoy the entire process of experiencing my daughter's wedding without stress.  She and her team kept me on track with all the vendors, budget, scheduling, and actually even managed to save me a bit of money by seeking out competitive bids on different requests we had.  Honestly, there are not enough accolades I can give to the service that was provided to me.  I can only hope that I am fortunate enough to host another large event so I am able to work with this wonderful company again.

Last but not least, I have to also mention that I hired Cassie to do all the florals for our wedding.  I had such a specific vision for what we wanted and it's like she was in my head!  I have absolutely never, in my life,  seen such beautiful, perfect flowers and arrangements.  She did it all.  Decorated the cake, made the bouquets, arranged all the table decor, every single possible thing that included flowers and decor, Cassie provided, and she did it down to the very minute detail of my expectations.  Simply stunning.  A truly magical day thanks to this lovely lady and her phenomenal team.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/09/2017

Cassie and Brooke are a perfect team and really helped pull our wedding together. We used their Day-of coordination services with additional help reviewing contracts on the last few vendors. Their guidance as industry experts and calm demeanors in what can be highly stressful times for any couple helped me to not even worry when we forgot our table numbers... they had me covered. These wonderful ladies are easy to work with and reliable communicators. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Cassie and her team were so wonderful to work with. They were so helpful and responsive in helping with planning and coordinating logistics leading up to the big day and then they were amazing on the day of the wedding. Everything ran so smoothly and their efforts made our day just that much more special. My mom even said it all made her feel like a queen for the day :) I would highly recommend Flaire Weddings!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

My wedding day would not have been successful without Cassie and her team. Cassie went above and beyond to make our day a success. From keeping us on time and making sure we had everything we needed, until the final sendoff, Cassie kept to the schedule and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. I couldn’t imagine doing this without her help. Her calm attitude helped keep me calm on my wedding day and made the day stressless. I would recommend her to services to any bride on their wedding day even if they think that have it covered like I thought! She was outstanding.

Sent on 09/20/2016

We contracted with Cassie for wedding day coordination, and could not be happier! She and her team did a fantastic job of picking up on the progress we made and seamlessly transitioned into running the event on the day of. She took care of the minutia of running the event so we could focus on enjoying the wedding. Living outside of the Jacksonville area, flexibility was important to us. Leading up to the event, Cassie was flexible around the few planning trips we took down to Jacksonville to schedule preparation meetings. We could not recommend Cassie's service more highly!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Lydia · Married on 04/03/2016

The floral arrangements that Cassie created for our tables were breathtaking. The greenery, mixed with the colors and types of flowers she chose, highlighted with silver votives were perfect for our April wedding. Plus, she brought flowers and arranged them on my cake -- one less thing for me to have to worry about! I can't wait to have another event so I can hire Cassie again.

Sent on 05/23/2016

We had such a good experience planning our wedding with Flaire events. Cassandra is so calm and helps to make the planning very manageable. She gave great advice on things to include and what could be eliminated. There were so many options and choices it was nice to have someone guiding us. We could not have been happier with the way the wedding and reception turned out. The design work for the tables and flowers were exactly what the bride wanted and could not have been prettier. Cassandra was so helpful the day of the wedding setting up everything and managing any problem that came up. Flaire events was the best decision I made when I began planning the wedding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

Cassie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She brought our vision to life as our day of wedding coordinator and was so helpful and patient during the wedding planning process. She and her team executed everything flawlessly so we could enjoy every moment of the day without any stress.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Cassandra did a fantastic job coordinating all aspects of our wedding day. She did an excellent job of helping me create a vision for the day. We had a "funky" theme- board games and brunch- and Cassandra embraced our theme while offering us lots of suggestions on how to allow our personality to shine through while keeping everything elegant and beautiful. She helped me find the perfect hair and make-up artists, connected me with a fantastic photographer, and created a timeline that allowed us to pack a lot into the wedding day! On top of all the coordination and planning, she did ALL of the flowers for the entire wedding. I received so many compliments on the flowers, decor, and overall theme of the wedding and none of it would have been possible without Cassandra and Brooke!
    I was beyond thrilled with how well the reception turned out. Cassandra has a fantastic eye for detail and was able to envision and create an absolutely gorgeous reception. The centerpieces, florals, linens, chiavari chairs, and layout- all designed by Cassandra- worked together beautifully.
    On the day of the wedding, the Flaire Events staff was professional, polite, and flexible. Their expertise allowed me to spend my wedding day enjoying my time with my husband, family, and friends, rather than worrying about all the details that could have distracted me from the day.
    Working with Flaire Weddings and Events was the BEST decision my husband and I made for the wedding. I cannot recommend Cassandra highly enough. If you are looking for a gracious, kind, confident, personable, knowledgeable, and professional wedding planner, look no further than Flaire Weddings and Events.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Allyson · Married on 06/06/2015

Very helpful. Had full confidence in Cassandra, she is a joy to work with. Stress free knowing Flaire Events was there for us. Our reception was fabulous!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2015

Cassandra did everything for me. From flowers, chairs, decor, planning, and setup. She took care of my every need. Super easy to work with and an amazing imagination. The flowers were so beautiful and my bouquet was phenomenal. Every person told us how beautifully everything was set up, I was amazed myself when I finally got to see her vision with my eyes. Her team she brought for wedding setup was on spot and very professional. About 5 minutes before the ceremony we had a rain shower, as soon as it stopped they got outside and have everything ready to go. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

I met with several wedding planners in Jacksonville before deciding to hire Cassandra. What set her apart from the others was her confidence. It's a quiet confidence that is hard to find. She was knowledgeable and proud of her experience, but was also approachable, understanding, and easy to talk to. Cassandra was able to see my vision even when I lost site of it myself. She knew just what to say to ease my stressed wedding brain and went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come to life. The day of the wedding went so unbelievably smooth as well. She managed to organize my crazy Cuban family and the timeline she created was perfect! There might have been stress behind the scenes, but she did an excellent job at keeping me completely oblivious and calm. Cassandra was a dream to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Bailey · Married on 10/25/2014

Sandra and Brooke made our day perfect! They made our vision come to life and it was all more than I ever dreamed of. I would recommend Flaire Events to anyone!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

It was the most beautiful wedding day ever! Cassandra was so organized and kept everything flowing so smoothly. She is such a great wedding planner, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Halie · Married on 04/26/2014

Cassie has to be one of the sweetest people and I am so thankful that my florist, Shea, recommended Flaire Weddings and Events as our wedding planner. She was an absolute dream to work with - I've been in friends weddings were the planner was more of a dragon lady than a peace keeper and its nothing short of a nightmare. Cassie stayed calm and collected and was always so polite about keeping me and my new husband on our time line for the day! Everything was put together perfectly, I literally had no worries - it was so nice to instantly feel comfortable working with someone and being able to trust that they have your best interest in their heart. Thank you Cassie!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Halie, you were an absolute dream to work with and I am so honored that you chose my team to assist on your special day! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2014

Cassandra is wonderful to work with. She made our wedding day perfect. We could not have made it through the planning process without her! I definitely recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin, your wedding was simply stunning and we are so happy to have been a part of it!

Patiricia · Married on 04/12/2014

Cassandra's coordination of the entire event was seamless; the Venue & Catering, the Band, Invitations, Officiant, Hair & Make-up, Favor, Cake/Bakery, Event Rentals, Flowers & Decorations, Musician, Photography was all pulled together extremely well the day of the wedding. There were a few minor glitches during the event, but nobody what aware there were issues being handled; they were minor and handled with grace.

I believe all of the vendors that Cassandra recommended were excellent and wound not hesitate to use her serivecs and these vendors for future weddings (1 down - 2 to go)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Patti! It was a joy working with you throughout this process!

Bonnie · Married on 04/12/2014

I don't even know where to begin to express how grateful I was to have Cassandra Cherneski as my wedding planner. SHE WAS AMAZING!!! She asked me a couple questions in the beginning to figure out what my vision was. ( I hardly even knew) but she asked the exact right questions because Cassandra made my vision come to life. The colors and decor that she suggested were PERFECT. The combination of myself and my husband's personalities were shown in a beautiful way. Cassandra is very professional and a true expert at what she does. She knows the vendors very well and works with them closely, so I suggest to trust her and go with who she recommends. Our wedding went so incredibly smooth thanks to Cassandra and her teams hard work.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Bonnie, we so appreciate this sweet review. You were so much fun to work with, and I love that you trusted us big time and allowed us to make wedding magic happen!! Thanks again! :)

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2014

Cassandra was AMAZING! I came to her with ideas of what I wanted and after sitting with her for an hour she helped me structure it into a vision of my dream wedding! She took the reins and handled it ALL for me- The flowers, the linens, bouqets, boutenniers, corsages, ceremony & reception decor- you name it. When I first saw my bouqet and the grand centerpeices she did for me I wanted to cry becuase it was just so beautiful, it was prettier than anything I had ever seen in the magazines! I am so grateful that I met Cassandra and used her for my wedding, I will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Jessica, thanks so much for this amazing review. I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased!! It was a pleasure working with you!

Liz · Married on 03/01/2014

There are so many WONDERFUL things to say about Cassie! I chose her as my Day of Coordinator and could not have been happier with my decision! She was always available for questions and always made time to meet with me throughout the planning process if I needed it. Her attention to detail is impeccable. When it came down to the day of the wedding, I had sent her an inventory of decorations which she used to make the reception setup look EXACTLY as I had pictured it. She saw my vision and followed through! Another thing that stood out to me was how she wanted to make sure I was doing ok and would check to see if I needed anything throughout the entire wedding day! I knew I could rely on her for anything!
    It was also one if my best decisions to rent my linens and chiavari chairs through her. She gave me her opinions when it cam down to making choices, but did not make me feel like I had to go with her ideas which to me is an extremely important quality! She took care of the delivery, setup and breakdown of everything the day of the wedding.

Ultimately, she was the reason that my wedding day felt as perfect as it did and I recommend her to any bride looking for a great DOC!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Flaire Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Liz, you were such a sweet bride! I loved working with you and wish you all the best! :)