Storied Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Laura
08/18/2012

Where to begin? Carrie was FABULOUS. Our wedding was spectacular--definitely a dream come true weekend. Carrie and her staff made everything happen so smoothly, and with such grace and professionalism. It was so impressive. I have had so many of my guests tell me it was the best wedding they have ever attended, and Carrie was at the center of it all.

Our planning process had several bumps along the way (dont they all?) and Carrie reacted to every single one with so much calming helpfulness. I had so many conversations that started out with me tearful over one issue or another and ended with me smiling and laughing with my amazing wedding planner and friend. We had a venue change AND a date change and had to re-book a few vendors as a result and Carrie made it all happen smoothly.

Carrie truly has a gift. She is able to orchestrate your vision and make it a reality with ease. She was a perfect complement for me--as a graphic designer, I had ideas and plans for many of the visual elements/invitations etc, but I had never put together an event for 200+ people in a tent in a field...carrie made sure EVERYTHING was coordinated and perfect, from the rented bathrooms to the lighting to managing an army of vendors--down to things I would never have thought of. (That said, I know that she is fabulous at coordinating visuals and stationary as well!). During the event itself, Carrie made sure everything moved on time, and was present without being in anyone's way...I was floating through brideland, I didnt have to think about a thing, because I had Carrie to make sure that everything would happen smoothly. It was an amazing weekend, with several perfectly executed events. I could not recommend Carrie more highly. In a word, she is the best.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
638 S. Main Street, Stowe, VT 05672

Storied Events is known for its discretion, dedication, talent and exceptional service provided to all clients by exceeding expectations and working with incredibly talented professionals as a collective voice speaking for the bride and groom. Carrie MacMillan,  the founder and Lead Planner for Storied Events, is remarkably organized and down to earth, has an amazing sense of space and the ability to see a client’s vision clearly without imprinting her own style. Clients have described Carrie as being passionate, dedicated, calm, true to her client’s wishes and equally skilled.

It is with Carrie’s inherent abilities, talented staff and the company philosophy Storied Events is recognized as one of the most dedicated, talented and creative event planning and design companies on the East Coast.

Storied Events serves the entire New England area, specializing in Vermont Destination Weddings held at private homes. Our office is located in Stowe, Vermont at the Vermont Wedding Parlor.  We are open by appointment only.

+/- read less