Photography for People in Love

Orange County, CA 92629 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Stephen Orlick Featured on - Style Me Pretty

I’m Stephen Orlick. I am an Editorial Wedding and Portrait photographer based in Laguna Beach, CA.

I know how important it is to you to hire the right photographer. You poured your heart and soul into every detail of your wedding. Your wedding day pictures must be stellar! I never take that for granted and it is my passion to tell your wedding day "story" through compelling images.

Your first criteria is to like what you see in my photographs. But it’s just as important for you to be comfortable with your photographer. You need a photographer that puts you at ease and instills confidence so you can just be your awesome self, knowing you will get beautiful pictures to cherish for your lifetime.

I provide a very personal wedding photography experience focused on your personality and needs. I know we will have a great experience together. But don’t take my word for it, check out my reviews and samples of my work at stephenorlick.com

Contact me. I would love to hear more about your wedding day plans.

All the best,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First and foremost Leidi and I want to thank you for the AMAZING and we mean AMAZING moments you caught in every photo you shot during our special wedding day... and that small video clip was just perfect, all of us can't get enough of it and keep playing over and over again lol...We also want to commend you for being so professional and patient with our friends and family...We believe that "You Are a True Master of Your Art"

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Leidi
1 Review
Stephen Orlick is a wedding photographer from Orange County, California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Laguna Beach, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara. Stephen Orlick is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in romantic editorial wedding photography
310-272-6683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment