She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

She Said Yes is awesome for all of your Bridal needs. Although I LOVE my wedding dress. I do wish I would have visited SSY before purchasing. I did find my dream veil here and ordered the grooms/groomsmen/usher/Flowergirlattire from here! The consultants are so pleasant to work with!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
66 E. Water St., Chillicothe, OH 45601
BLOG

Because of She Said Yes, now you have a dress!!!

Our trendy bridal and formal boutique will provide you with the latest fashions for bridal, bridal parties, homecoming, prom, flower girl, children's pageant wear, Mother of the Bride or Groom, tuxedo rentals, other special occasions and accessories for all. Our main focus and attention will be on you, our customer, to provide you with a personal shopping experience like no other to create positive, lasting memories and the desire to return for your future formal needs.
+/- read less