1020 N. Hamilton Rd., Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number

About SGE Bridal Boutique

Is a resale consignment shop featuring new & pre-owned gowns, accessories and wedding related items in a variety of brand names, styles and sizes from 0-Plus. Recently we have added formal and party gowns for every occasion.

Follow SGE Bridal Boutique on

Gloves
84729117655695360 n 51 561466 158712756237669
37295242525845084781357860275n

3 Reviews for SGE Bridal Boutique

I have been to all the big name bridal places, tried on over 100 dresses. I was starting to get overwhelmed with how much a wedding dress is going to cost, then on to of it having to have the dresses altered and then the accessories! I started having a panic attack about how expensive something I was going to only wear once was going to be. My brother mentioned this place to me, I checked out the site and saw a beautiful tea length dress on the site. I had to go in and try it on. It was perfect! I could not be happier with it. Also there are so many reasonably priced accessories (purses, shoes, belts, jewelry, etc.), and a wide variety of underskirts and crinoline options to give your dress the extra poof!

Everything was great and so reasonably priced, for something I thought I was going to be way over budget, I ended up UNDER BUDGET!

I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Binaebi · Married on 09/26/2015

When on the hunt for my wedding dress, I made my first stop SGE Bridal. We emailed her ahead of time and she opened her store on a Saturday and allowed up to comb through her collection for two hours, without ever pressuring or rushing us. We had a great time and I think I looked at about ten dresses. Ultimately, I wasn't able to find anything that worked for my vision and body type, but I very much appreciate the no-stress environment.

I very much recommend future brides stop here first, especially if you have a smaller dress budget. You can purchase something that fits too large for a great price, and have the money left to get it altered to fit. She also has a great collection of veils, shoes, garters, and jewelry. I did get a garter, though we won't be tossing it to a crowd of dudes! Best of luck, brides, I wish my timeline had allowed me the option to come back multiple times to see the new stock!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Even with limited hours, SGE Bridal Boutique is really convenient for those who work 9-5, M-F. It's rare to find an "all-in-one" bridal shop that is open in the evenings; the owner seems flexible enough to work with your schedule.

It's a small place and the owner seems to make time for you, or the other customers that are perusing the items. Racks and racks of bridal gowns, special occasion dresses (proms, fundraising events, wedding guests). Everything is reasonably priced, and does not have signs of wear (as do thrift stores).

Sent on 06/28/2013

SGE Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Designs by Doe Specialty Florist and Gifts
    Designs by Doe Specialty Florist and Gifts Wedding Florists

My clients have let me know that their customer service is awesome.

• 781 Northwest Blvd Columbus, 43212 See on map
    Location of (SGE Bridal Boutique)