Twirl

Kenton, OH View map

Twirl is a wedding dress shop located in Kenton, Ohio. They stay current with the dress trends of the runway while carrying styles and designers that fit within your budget. Twirl personalizes the experience of buying bridal attire to make your dreams for the big day come true. From browsing to fitting, trying on and taking home, they walk with you to ensure you look your most radiant.

Products Offered

Twirl offers many bridal attire services for an enjoyable experience, including appointments, sample sales and preservation. They provide attire for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, mothers and fathers of the bride and groom, flower girls and ring bearers. The wedding attire and items they offer include:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Macy
    Macy A. Getting married on 07/02/2022

Best Experience Ever!

YA'LL - do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment with Twirl if you're looking for a bridal salon in Ohio. I traveled from North Carolina to go to this salon specifically. My best friend had found her dress here years ago & had the best experience so I knew I had to try it out. It was worth every single mile and minute!

I was given their consultant, Jessica and I could not have been more pleased with the experience. She made me feel so comfortable and was so easily able to help me make decisions about styles I liked and disliked. She literally helped me find my dream dress. In such a short time of knowing me, she was able to read my body language and my facial expressions about dresses and knew how I felt about each individual dress before even I did! She is so so good at her job! I can't say it enough!

Not only was the in-person experience more than I could've ever wished for, they were great even before I stepped into the salon! About a week or two out from my appointment, I received a text from one of their workers (Sam) regarding my appointment. She was beyond helpful in answering all of my questions. She also let me know about their "upgraded experience" which included mimosas, several snacks, both salty and sweet, a super cute Mrs. wine tumbler and my own little goodie bag with a robe, a shirt, and several other items. Worth the extra money for all you get!

Bottom line, if you're in Ohio or willing to travel, THIS IS THE SALON TO GO TO! You will not be disappointed. I cannot thank Twirl enough for the wonderful experience.

Xo
  • Angeline
    Angeline M. Married on 10/16/2021

Gorgeous dress and wonderful girls!

I had a very interesting dress journey over 2 years with rescheduling because of covid and falling in love with a other dress. These girls were absolute angels and were kind, helpful, and non pressuring throughout the entire experience! I drove down from the toledo area and I would 100% do it again
  • Timber
    Timber S. Married on 04/10/2021

Worth the drive

Twirl helped me find the perfect wedding dress! They made me feel special and comfortable the entire time ! They were a two hour drive from me but worth the drive to feel like a princess and find the most beautiful dress.

Real Weddings

• Timber & Beau
    26 photos · 04/10/2021

Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

The dresses offered at Twirl are worth the drive! Great staff and the best dresses around!

101 N. Detroit Street Kenton, OH, 43326
4196744878

Monday & Wednesday 10:30 to 8pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:30 to 5:30 pm Saturday 10:30 to 5pm Sunday 1 to 5 pm
Location of (Twirl)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding