Twirl Reviews

26 Reviews for Twirl

• Chelsia

Chelsia Cooper 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Twirl bridal was absolutely amazing!! My dress was beautiful and twirl made that possible!! So in love !!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 09/04/2020

I鈥檓 attached to every dress!

Received a 5-star treatment from the Twirl team! The gowns were beautiful, making my choices that much more difficult. I loved my experience!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot imagine any other place or consultant helping me find my dream dress i will never forget this day it was amazing!!! I cried so much it was such a happy moment and they helped SO much in so many ways! GO TO TWIRL! It is worth it and they have so many options! 馃槶鉂わ笍

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Carlee

Carlee 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Bridal Experience

My bridal experience at Twirl was so perfect and memorable! As it was my first time trying on dresses, Rachelle was extremely helpful and patient within the time of the appointment, which really helped streamline thoughts and ideas. I began the day not thinking I would find anything, but left Twirl that day with my dream dress and a veil to match. The overall process was stress-free, from setting up initial appointments to coming back to pick up my dress when it had been delivered. The bridal salon is gorgeous and the variety of styles of dresses is amazing. I would recommend Twirl to anyone looking to find their dream wedding dress!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Cute Boutique with a Great Selection

Twirl was an adorable boutique located in a small town of Ohio. The service I received was excellent. There was a good selection of dresses in my price range. My dress arrived early with the bridesmaid dresses. My dress fit nearly perfect with minimal alterations required. The one issue we had were bridesmaid sizing. With out of town bridesmaids, the dresses were ordered based on measurements and most of the dresses were too large and could have been ordered a size smaller costing the girls extra in alterations. Everything else about Twirl was a perfect experience.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey 路 Married on 03/23/2019

I am so happy I ended up at Twirl! I almost cancelled my appointment due to snow and no one able to come with me. At the last minute I decided it was okay to go alone because I probably wouldn't find my dress that day (I had previously gone somewhere else and was discouraged). Well Rachelle was so incredible and she picked out so many amazing dresses for me to try on, but I immediately fell in love with one of them. She was so patient and even held my phone to show my mom over FaceTime! I couldn't buy it that day, but came back on two days later with my mom, her best friend, and my grandma. Grace was also amazing, and let me stand (and sit) in my dress for a while to make sure I loved it! I'm so in love with my dress, and very happy it was one I got to walk out of the store with it that day!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 12/30/2018

Above and beyond impeccable customer service!

I can't thank the ladies at Twirl enough! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to wear my dream dress. Long story short my wedding was set for May 30, 2019 on November 2, 2018 my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer... My now husband and I decided to move our wedding up. My dress had been ordered and was not due to arrive until April. Sam, Grace and so many other of the AMAZING ladies worked tirelessly with the designer and were able to get the dress I picked out rush delivered and it arrived in enough time to get all necessary alterations done and we had an amazing wedding! I can not even being to describe how eternally grateful we are for what they did for us!
    鉂 The Williams Family

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie 路 Married on 07/28/2018

As I was looking for dress shops that carried my favorite designers, I found Twirl and realized I was already following them on Instagram because they always had the best dresses posted. And then working with the girls just make my experience even more than I could have hoped for! They were attentive and caring through not just my dress buying experience, but my bridesmaids too! I had a pregnant bridesmaid dress emergency, and they did so they could to help! I can't imagine going anywhere else. If you can get there, even from an hour and a half away like I did, do it because it's worth it

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tara 路 Married on 07/14/2018

I don鈥檛 know where to begin about my experience here. From the second we walked in, Ashley and all the consultants went above and beyond to make me feel like such a special bride. I came with quite an entourage, and she was so caring and understanding of everything. I felt as though she was going genuine in everything she did. I walked in wanting a dress, and came out with a veil and earrings as well. She really made sure that my bridal experience was one I would never forget. I would highly recommend this boutique!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Kirsten

Kirsten 路 Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Twirl!!! They were extremely helpful with both finding my dress as well as my bridesmaids. They helped me find an amazing dress, helped me play around with adding straps, keyholes, belts, etc. and also helped with finding the perfect bridesmaids dresses in the perfect colors. I would recommend anyone to go to Twirl, it was by far the best experience I had with an amazing selection to choose from and an amazing staff to help me find the dress for my big day!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • User4629042 路 2+ years ago

OMG I love this shop! Everyone is amazing to work with. The owner, Laura is super sweet and cares about each one of her customers. I'm so happy I found my dress at Twirl. They have a great selection and the girls know what they are doing. It was such a great experience!! I have recommended them and will continue too. My MOH found her wedding dress there too! Love Love Love!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Lyndsay 路 Married on 01/16/2016

I first encountered Twirl at a bridal show in Columbus when I saw "my one" on display. As we were approaching the booth I told my mom and maid of honor that is my dress! That day we made an appointment to visit the salon. At my appointment I tried on "my one" as well as probably close to 8-10 more dresses but of course the one from the show was "the one" and we purchased it that day. I actually drove over an hour to visit this salon and it ended up being the only salon I personally tried but with 2 of my bridesmaids getting married this year as well, I have been in many others and I wouldn't have worked with any other salon personally. They were so friendly and helpful! I'm even going back in a couple days with one of my bridesmaids for her to find her gown! :)

Sent on 01/30/2016
  • User3557283 路 2+ years ago

They are always extremely helpful and kind

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • User4364109 路 2+ years ago

Awesome!! Laura and her group are extremely helpful and they have many beautiful dresses!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Allison 路 Married on 04/25/2015

Staff is very friendly. I tried on around ten dresses and went with what Laura had picked out for me! Couldn't have imagined going anywhere else to purchase the perfect dress!!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jenna 路 Married on 12/13/2014

I love that this place is in a small town, yet they have a large variety of modern dresses at reasonable prices. I live in Florida, but my mother still lives in Ohio and she wanted to go dress shopping with me. On one of my trips back home we set a weekend aside to go dress shopping. This was the first place we stopped and I bought the first dress I tried on. They even went out of their way to have one of their seamstresses customize the dress for me with a little color. Great experience!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Nichole 路 Married on 09/06/2014

Completely worth the drive from Columbus!! At no time during my 3 hour appointment did I feel rushed. They helped me find the perfect dress and seamstress. Exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Deb 路 Married on 10/27/2013

My experience with TWIRL has been amazing. I am from Ann Arbor, MI and drive to Kenton, OH because of the service offered and the dress selection. I looked all over for the dress I saw in her store window on a road-trip, no one in Michigan had it so I returned to the dress I saw the "perfect" dress...and it is indeed everything I want. We had to custom order the dress and I am waiting for it's arrival :) I cannot wait for the rest of the experience. Laura, owner, Has been absolutely charming to work with...

• User3326775 路 2+ years ago

The best experience we had in our dress finding adventures. Laura is so helpful and just knows what will look good on you. The first dress I tried on was the one I bought even after trying on dozens of dresses in two states! Highly recommended!

• Barb

Barb 路 Married on 03/03/2013

The staff at Twirl was amazing to work with, they were so kind and helpful. They have a wonderful selection of gowns and accessories to choose from. I found they were able to find a dress for me with no problem what so ever. When I went "looking" for a dress, I did not have a budget in mind yet and they brought me quite a big verity, and the dresses were reasonably priced to match!! I was not expecting to walk out of the shop that day with a dress in mind let alone THE PERFECT DRESS for me :) Twirl made my wedding day perfect and could not ask for anything more from them. So happy I found them!!

Kathy 路 Married on 02/14/2013

Laura was great to work with. I was looking for a lower priced dress and they had several on the rack of mark downs to choose from in my size. She recommended a great seamstress to hem it and everything worked out great. Staff was very patient while I tried on 2 dresses several times trying to choose. It was nice supporting a local business too.

• User3368674 路 event on: 10/16/2012

I needed a cocktail dress for a last minute party and Twirl came through with several options in the store in my size. I'm not a small girl so dress shopping stresses me out but Twirl made it a fun process and the choices I had were gorgeous!!

• User2687493 路 2+ years ago

It was so wonderful to have such an amazing bridal store right here in my home town to work with to plan the wedding of my dreams! From the tux's to the bridesmaid dresses, thank you notes, invitations, both of the Mother's dresses and my beautiful bridal gown. I seriously couldn't have asked for my wedding planning to be any easier. The staff at Twirl was so helpful and always there to answer questions about whatever it was that was bothering me. I recommend everyone at least stopping in to check out this wonderful store in small town Kenton, Ohio for all of your formal wear needs. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Holly 路 Married on 02/04/2017

I cannot praise Twirl enough. The experience of shopping for a wedding dress was just incredible. The consultants are so sweet and really take their time to help you have a top-notch experience. I was worried they wouldn't have dresses in my size, and those worries were soon put to rest. Everyone was so sweet and helpful, and I walked away with the most perfect dress. They even recommended seamstresses! I would recommend Twirl to anyone looking for gorgeous dresses and an amazing experience.

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • Raina

Raina 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Twirl was so helpful and awesome with helping me choose my dress. The woman who helped me could tell I was starting to get frustrated when my party was giving harsh advice. All in all I picked my dress the same day and can't rave enough about the dresses and ladies at Twirl!

Sent on 05/09/2017