Pocket Full of Posies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment my now husband and parents-in-law walked into the Pocket Full of Posies shop, the owner Bethann made us feel very welcomed. I had consistently seen PFOP highly recommended on many wedding sites, but since I'm not a fan of flowers, I wasn't sure what to expect. Bethann listened patiently to our wants and gave great suggestions and examples of her work. After she provided an initial quote, I did shop around, but did not find any other florist that connected to what I wanted for my floral needs. Since the initial quote Bethann provided was outside of our budget, I asked if she could work with us. She immediately got back to us with great options that were well within our price range. As our wedding day approached, I gave her suggestions on what I'd like to see the bouquets look like and she was so excited to take my feedback and executed the arrangements beautifully. Moreover, 3 days before the wedding, I asked for 2 additional new arrangements to be added. Bethann handled the request with no problem and truly delivered an exceptional experience that made my venue and attendants pop! I certainly became a flower fan for a day after dealing with Pocket Full of Posies.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
650 E. Moss Mill Rd, Galloway, NJ 08205

Pocket Full of Posies works exclusively with the finest venues in Southern New Jersey. We provide our brides with the most incredible and finest quality wedding flowers in the region!

Beth Ann Rabush, specializes in imaginative weddings created with the finest blooms flown in from countries all over the globe.

We ... read more

We recommend each bride to schedule a private consultation. Bring your ideas, or come with no knowledge
of flowers and let us inspire you.

Words we hear from our brides about our flowers... extraordinary, impressive, creative, fabulous, we loved them!!

Our mission at Pocket Full of Posies Florist is QUALITY, and we believe in nothing less!!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Of all the florists to partner in outside events at the museum, Pocket Full of Posies is chosen most frequently by couples and event planners. From a professional standpoint, they are a pleasure to work with! Their product is outstanding and you can tell that each floral display is created with care and an artistic influence!
Pocket Full of Posies is a wedding Florist from Galloway, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Jersey Shore, and South Jersey. Pocket Full of Posies is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Fabulous Flowers