Narragansett Pier Ballroom at The Village Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Excellent!! This is such an awesome place for a wedding and I"m SO glad I chose it!! This is the ONLY venue in southern RI that had everything I was looking for. It's a beautiful, recently upgraded ballroom (all new carpets/flooring) with ocean views that is large enough to comfortably accommodate a moderate sized crowd (100-200 people). AND it's at The Village Inn, so all of my guests were able to stay at the reception location. Not only did this save me from having to arrange transportation for my guests, but I also didn't have to worry about anyone drinking and driving. It's in PERFECT location, practically on the beach, and is surrounded by restaurants of every price point and a whole plaza of cute boutique shops. My guests really loved the convenience of the location, all the amenities, and I got a TON of comments on how beautiful the ballroom looked :)

I also worked with Jim LeDonne at Amalfi Catering and it was PHENOMENAL!! He coordinated all of my vendors the day of, gave me great recommendations, and makes GREAT food!! He gave me so many options for a completely customized experience and made sure everything ran like clockwork the day of. I was most impressed that he personally checked in with me AND my parents at the reception to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction. He is extremely professional, full of energy, and is EXACTLY the guy you want to work with to cater your wedding or other event!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
One Beach Street, Narragansett, RI 02882

The Narragansett Pier Ballroom at the Village Inn, our premier venue located in beautiful Narragansett Rhode Island, is only a stone's throw away from the Atlantic Ocean! Our Grand Ballroom and large outdoor deck provide extraordinary views of the ocean and beach. The famous Narragansett Towers easily viewable from the Ballroom and outdoor deck, and during the evening hours, the spectacularly lit Newport bridge can be seen clearly in the distance. This beautiful venue has some of the most extraordinary views Rhode Island has to offer!

Please call 401-792-3539 to inquire about our facility rental and wedding planning services today!

+/- read less