310 Shove Street, Fall River, MA 02724 Map · Phone number

McGoverns on the Water 1
McGoverns on the Water 2
  • Happily Married Mrs. Martin

Laura · Married on 10/14/2018

McGovern's and Kathy in particular were phenomenal!!! The service we received before and during the wedding was exceptional. She took care of so many things for us even ordering and decorating to our color scheme perfectly a cupcake cake holder because we wanted a cupcake wedding cake. Joey also was great he made sure my dress was perfect for pictures, took care of us personally during cocktail hour and during the meal and made sure we wanted for nothing. Our guests haven't stopped talking about how perfect our wedding was from the ceremony on their gazebo to the food that was to die for and the endless fun they had during the reception. I would recommend McGovern's to anyone that wants one stop wedding they can do it all for you and don't forget any of the little details!!! If we could do it again we would choose McGovern's time and time again!!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t even begin to explain how absolutly perfect our wedding day way. We were just looking to have a fun party with our family and friends but we ended up having the fairytail wedding we never even knew we wanted! We selected Mcgoverns because we had done many events with them in the past and the food and service was always great and their packages included so many of the extras that other venues charge alot extra for (cake, centerpieces, linens). But little did we know the way they handle weddings is on a whole other level! Kathy was always so great with all the planning and so enthusiastic and detailed! I’m the fourth daughter and my parents have been through this 3 times prior and every time we met with her they couldn’t get over all the details she covered and were kicking themselves for not having considered them in the past. Everything was so beautiful and the food was endless and delicious. And above all else was Joey! Oh my god, I can’t even express how amazing he was. He made sure we had everything we needed before we even needed it, he bustled my dress once pictures were over, he let us know when we needed to be somewhere (because you tend to lose track of time) and he made sure everthing was perfect for us at every moment. I used to roll my eyes when people would say their wedding was the best day ever but it was truely amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    McGoverns on the Water 3
    McGoverns on the Water 4

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

McGovern's was amazing! All of my guests were complimenting about how wonderful of a job they did! Kathy was awesome, we had meetings every few months so she could make sure that I was on track with everything and she gave me some helpful advice along the way! Joey was extremely helpful on the day of our wedding! We are so happy that we chose to having our reception there, from the service to the food, I cannot say enough! The flaming dessert and the show they put on is a must! All of my guests were raving about how much food there was and how delicious it was! They gave to-go containers for those that couldn't finish their meals, that's how much food there was! Highly recommend them! Pricing was extremely reasonable!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Award

McGoverns on the Water FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access