Missing Piece Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Liz
11/03/2012

I can not begin to express how instrumental Becca was in our entire wedding planning process and execution. My now husband and I both agree that she was the best decision we made- hands down.
I had a very specific vision for an elegant yet rustic Woodland Vermont Wedding with many personal DIY touches. Fairly early in the planning process I realized there would be no way for me to execute this dream wedding and still be the bride, especially when planning from Boston. I wasn't willing to compromise on either front. And so we made the decision to hire a Day of Coordinator. The tricky part was finding someone that got our vision, had some insight and ideas, but wasn't stuck in a "this is how things are/have been done" mentality. After speaking with a few people, Becca was a breath of fresh air. It was as if I were discussing wedding plans with an old friend. She instantly understood the direction we were heading.
We hired Becca for Day of Coordination but she was so much more.. She was always an ear to listen and quick to respond to emails about ideas or vendors. We met for coffee and lost track of time chatting away about details (again like old friends catching up). She kept me calm in the months leading up to the wedding and allowed me to focus on tackling my DIY projects little by little. The weekend of the wedding she completely took over. Any minor issue that came up she handled instantly without anyone even realizing. But the very best thing I can say about Becca is that she allowed me to be the Bride. On the day of the wedding I handed everything off to her without a single worry. When I walked into the venue for the first time, I cried. Becca had brought the vision in my head to life and it was so much more than we ever thought it could be.
Becca is one of a kind and without her our wedding never would have been the wedding that everyone is still talking about. We can not thank her enough!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
161 Austin Drive, #80, Burlington, VT 05401
BLOG

Congratulations... You've finally found your Missing Piece!

Missing Piece Events is a wedding and event planning, design, and coordination company located in Burlington, VT. With constant and meaningful communication throughout the planning process, Missing Piece Events works with you to produce a unique and memorable event that speaks to your personality and character. Services include full and parti al event planning and day-of coordination.  Missing Piece Events goal is to create meaningful events of all kinds, specializing in weddings; same-sex and destination couples from around the country encouraged to learn more about us

Details