486 Bostwick Road, Shelburne, VT 05482 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Little Weddings and Events

Samantha Little Weddings was founded in 2010 by Samantha G. Little, a WPI Certified Wedding Planner. We are a full-service event design and coordination provider, located in the Greater Burlington Vermont area. We specialize in planning, designing and coordinating signature events for our clients. In addition to coordinating various events, we are known for creating wedding celebrations that truly capture the essence and uniqueness of each couple.

A native Vermonter, Samantha was born and raised in Burlington. After planning her own wedding and assisting many friends and family members with theirs, Samantha discovered her passion and flare for weddings. She enrolled at the Wedding Planning Institute and achieved her certification as a Professional Wedding Planner. Samantha currently resides in Shelburne, VT with her husband, two sons, a step-daughter and two dogs.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• NJOY Event Planning
laurenandwilly 51 205976 161505754461060

16 Reviews for Samantha Little Weddings and Events

Emily K. · Married on 05/02/2020

Hiring Samantha was the best thing I've ever done

If you are looking for a perfect wedding planner who will work tirelessly to get you what you're wanting, look no further. We started with a vague idea of what we wanted and Samantha went above and beyond our wildest expectations to make that vision come to life. Even though we were over 800 miles apart, I never felt like she wasn't available.
    From start to finish she was there making sure every detail was covered, including things I never would have thought of.
    Our day wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for her.
    Samantha is personable, punctual and a joy to be around.
    I will forever be thankful to her for making our day perfect and going the extra mile.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Gretchen J. · Married on 10/05/2019

Flexible, hard working, attentive coordinator!

My husband and I were initially a bit unsure about using Samantha’s services because we’d read mixed reviews. After speaking with Samantha as well as some of her previous clients, we decided to move forward in securing her services as a day of coordinator. I’m so glad we did because we had a great experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again!

If you are looking for someone to go the extra mile, be flexible, pull up her sleeves and literally do the heavy lifting, don’t hesitate to use Samantha! As a bonus, her services are an incredible value compared to the cost of other coordinators. From our very first planning call about a month before the wedding, to the wee hours of our wedding night Samatha was super helpful at every step. Right away, after hearing that we didn’t have anything to line our outdoor aisle, she offered to bring shepherds hooks and candles for our outdoor ceremony. Leading up to the event, she contacted our multitude of vendors to make sure they were all set and had all relevant details. Two days before the wedding, we’d planned to do our ceremony rehearsal with Samantha but because the caterer walk through went over, we ran out of time. She graciously offered to come back onsite again the next day to do the rehearsal. The day of the wedding, she was there all day long, setting up tables, chairs, and tons of decor, helping us bring our DIY wedding vision to life. Samantha even set aside a plate of desserts so we could eat them the next day - that was literally one of the highlights of the weekend for me because I didn’t get to enjoy any of my carefully selected desserts on my wedding night! There are several other examples I could give but I’m sure there are many others I am not even aware of because Samantha was always behind the scenes that day, making sure things went smoothly. She will undoubtedly make your special day the best it can be!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Alissa · Married on 08/23/2014

Samantha was our day-of coordinator and she was incredible! She was very accessible from the day we booked her up to the wedding; she met with us to talk over our plans and see the ceremony and reception sites; and she came in totally unbiased and ready to make our wedding day into exactly what we wanted. That last is rare- most of our vendors pushed their personal preferences, but Samantha was all about what we wanted. She was there for the rehearsal and all day (I mean ALL day) on the wedding day and she did everything from setup to breakdown while we enjoyed the day with our family and friends. We would not have been able to do that without her! The following are the things that really stuck in my mind, but she did so much more than this!!

She suggested an excellent DJ and got us a discount.

She set up our entire reception area. I was hesitant about handing off the final steps to someone else after doing all the DIY projects myself, but when we walked into the reception area it was exactly what we had hoped for!

She kept our candy bar refilled all night.

She arranged our doughnut table once our doughnuts ("cake") was delivered.

She handled a literal fire/theater lighting explosion while setting up.

She made sure we got food during the reception and left a goody bag for us back at our hotel room.

She got most of our guests to sign our guestbook quilt squares at the end of the reception, when we realized I had forgotten the sign and our guests hadn't figured out what to do (this was SO meaningful to us when we returned from our honeymoon and found dozens of notes and sketches- we thought no one had signed them!).

She drove my great-aunt back to her hotel when my great-aunt decided it was time to go right in between our scheduled shuttle bus trips.

She would have paid all of our vendors, had I remembered to bring their checks, and instead she left me a detailed note letting me know what was settled and what needed to be addressed.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Samantha Little Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Portrait Gallery Wedding Photographers

Samantha is a great asset to any bride and groom on their wedding day. She will make sure everything goes smoothly.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Samantha Little Weddings and Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 486 Bostwick Road Shelburne, VT, 05482 See on map
    Location of (Samantha Little Weddings and Events)