Milton, VT 05468 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Little Weddings and Events

Samantha Little Weddings was founded in 2010 by Samantha G. Little, a WPI Certified Wedding Planner. We are a full-service event design and coordination provider, located in the Greater Burlington Vermont area. We specialize in planning, designing and coordinating signature events for our clients. In addition to coordinating various events, we are known for creating wedding celebrations that truly capture the essence and uniqueness of each couple.

A native Vermonter, Samantha was born and raised in Burlington. After planning her own wedding and assisting many friends and family members with theirs, Samantha discovered her passion and flare for weddings. She enrolled at the Wedding Planning Institute and achieved her certification as a Professional Wedding Planner. Samantha currently resides in Milton, VT with her husband Ben and two sons, Gabriel and Gavin.

PalmerMiller 7 10 10 16 1
PalmerMiller 7 10 10 16 1
3592c0a002aa5575 1294697643554 PalmerMiller 7 10 10 15

14 Reviews for Samantha Little Weddings and Events

Alissa · Married on 08/23/2014

Samantha was our day-of coordinator and she was incredible! She was very accessible from the day we booked her up to the wedding; she met with us to talk over our plans and see the ceremony and reception sites; and she came in totally unbiased and ready to make our wedding day into exactly what we wanted. That last is rare- most of our vendors pushed their personal preferences, but Samantha was all about what we wanted. She was there for the rehearsal and all day (I mean ALL day) on the wedding day and she did everything from setup to breakdown while we enjoyed the day with our family and friends. We would not have been able to do that without her! The following are the things that really stuck in my mind, but she did so much more than this!!

She suggested an excellent DJ and got us a discount.

She set up our entire reception area. I was hesitant about handing off the final steps to someone else after doing all the DIY projects myself, but when we walked into the reception area it was exactly what we had hoped for!

She kept our candy bar refilled all night.

She arranged our doughnut table once our doughnuts ("cake") was delivered.

She handled a literal fire/theater lighting explosion while setting up.

She made sure we got food during the reception and left a goody bag for us back at our hotel room.

She got most of our guests to sign our guestbook quilt squares at the end of the reception, when we realized I had forgotten the sign and our guests hadn't figured out what to do (this was SO meaningful to us when we returned from our honeymoon and found dozens of notes and sketches- we thought no one had signed them!).

She drove my great-aunt back to her hotel when my great-aunt decided it was time to go right in between our scheduled shuttle bus trips.

She would have paid all of our vendors, had I remembered to bring their checks, and instead she left me a detailed note letting me know what was settled and what needed to be addressed.

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2012

We used Samantha Little for our day-of coordination. Prior to the
    wedding day, Samantha met with us three times and we communicated
    regularly by email. She was always very professional, knowledgeable,
    and timely in handling all aspects of our wedding. On the wedding day
    itself, Samantha coordinated everything and it turned out perfect. We
    did not have to worry about any decisions to be made, problems to be
    fixed, or bills to be paid. We were going to try and have a
    completely DIY wedding, but now that it's over and I know what a big
    undertaking it was, I would highly recommend using Samantha for her
    services.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Tanya · Married on 07/28/2012

Samantha Little Weddings and Events was our savior! In less than a year we had to plan a wedding, move 3,000 miles away, buy our first home, welcome our daughter into the world and prepare for our 5 yr to start kindergarten. Samantha knew right away what our vision was for our dream wedding. We have yet to meet anyone who was/is as dedicated to their work as Samantha! She met me at my dress fitting. After trying on a few dresses she came to me and asked me to try on a dress even though it wasn't quite what I had in mind. I fell in LOVE with the dress! When we had trouble with bridesmaids dresses she came to the rescue quickly with a solution! She was very helpful with all the decisions my husband had to make regarding the gentleman. She was VERY patient with my husband and I having NO experience in planning such an important event. She helped us find the perfect save the dates and wedding invitations and assembled each one with TLC and mailed them out! She spent endless hours on the phone and exchanging emails with vendors thousands of miles away piecing together our dream destination wedding. We were completely confident with Samantha making very important decisions on our behalf seeing how we were VERY busy with our new home, baby girl and 5 yr old son. She NEVER disappointed us! Whether it be with flowers, linen colors, seating arrangements etc. During our wedding I found myself over whelmed. She was on the floor changing my shoes and helping me out of my dress. Always making sure that both my husband and I were well taken care of. When the other vendors failed to do their part she picked up their slack without question! She did her job to the ultimate extent that my husband and I never noticed the mishaps with the other vendors and held up the utmost professionalism. Now months later Samantha is still involved in wrapping up our loose wedding ends. We highly recommend Samantha Little Weddings and Events!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Samantha Little Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Portrait Gallery
    Portrait Gallery Wedding Photographers

Samantha is a great asset to any bride and groom on their wedding day. She will make sure everything goes smoothly.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Samantha Little Weddings and Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Milton, 05468 See on map