Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

My name is Todd Stoilov and I want to be Your Photographer/Cinematographer. I live in beautiful Burlington, VT and I travel all across New England. I am also available for long distance travel all across the US. If you are planning a Destination Wedding do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to be a part of your big day.

I am a storyteller. I will not direct your Wedding, nor will I yell “Freez” or “Hold” when you are cutting your cake or having your first dance. I am unobtrusive and always try to blend as much as possible. Rather than directing I anticipate and react. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, comments or just to say “Hi”. Don’t be a stranger.

I live in Burlington, VT and cover all on New England. I am available for long distance travel all across the US and I am also available for Destination Weddings. I want to keep things simple and comprehensive on the business end. That is why I do not have different packages, I do not charge per hour and I do not have a la carte pricing.

When in season my fee for Wedding Coverage is always flat and all inclusive. When out of season (November – April) I do offer substantial discounts. My Full Coverage means just that, full coverage of the whole day. I will not show up just as the ceremony starts and disappear when the cake is cut. I start with getting ready shots and stay until the end of the reception or until the couple decides that they do not need me anymore. There is no hourly limit or additional charges.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Timmary
    Timmary H. Married on 12/31/2021

Talented, professional, and quick turnaround!

Todd was AMAZING.
    After having to reschedule (darn Covid) Todd not only stuck with us through our new date, but also was so flexible with the packaging costs.
    He showed up during makeup and did not leave until after 12:30am! He is not one of those photographers that will head out after cake cutting- he stays and captures the true joy and celebration of the day. These are not posey or staged photos, but artistic representations of true life, and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I also highly recommend adding on his videography packages. You will not regret it, and I promise that you will want to have videos of speeches, the ceremony, and you tearing up the dance floor all night.
    Also- do not expect to have to wait for a long turnaround- I woke up the day after my wedding and already had sneak peeks waiting for me on instagram!! Then, a week or so later, I had the entire USB shipped to me. I know brides who are still waiting on their pics from months ago.
    Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Todd to anyone looking for a talented, kind, and highly professional photographer/videographer.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing in every way!

Todd captured our wedding day through video so beautifully! I know our video is something I'm going to love watching for years and years to come! He blended seamlessly into the day and caught all of the perfect moments. Watching our video we were shocked at all of the angles he got of the ceremony, it felt like he wasn't nearby but caught all of the intimate feelings on our faces. I love how he captured shots of the beautiful views around us as well, it really gives a complete feeling of our wedding day. I watched so many of Todd's other wedding videos dreaming of our day and I'm so happy to have our own now :) You won't regret working with him

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Josh & Leah
    21 photos · 09/20/2016

Vermont Event Center Vermont Event Center Hotel Weddings

Stoilov is very creative and talented and grabs those moments you don't even know were taking place on your day, giving you memories to last for a lifetime.

Digital DJ Digital DJ Wedding DJs

Todd is simply amazing and his photography says it all! He's professional and is always a pleasure to work with! I look forward to working many weddings in the future with Todd!

Burlington Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding