Michael Sackett Photography

Michael Sackett Photography

Not Your Parent's Wedding Photographer!

306 S. Washington
Royal Oak, MI 48067 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Michael Sackett Photography is a full service wedding and portrait photography organization. Our passion is to capture "your" moments so that you can experience joy through the photos we take. You will find them as more than just an archive of a day past, years later.

Our artistic stroytelling approach to your wedding will capture all emotions, surprises and unique moments, while giving attention to all the details. Our goal is to build a relationship with the family involved in the wedding, party or mitzvah. By doing so, we can tell the story as you lived it.

Michael Sackett Photography serves metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Flint and Michigan’s lower peninsula, northern Ohio and northern Indiana. Destination weddings are also an option.

You will be able to look back on your day and say, "they captured the moment" perfectly.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael was amazing. My dad actually found him because he preferred that I pay a little less than some of the photographers I was originally looking at. I was afraid that because his prices were so reasonable, the quality would be lesser.

I was so wrong. Michael's photos are artistic, phenomenally-composed, and will really capture the essence of you as a couple. If you look at his blog, you will see that he doesn't just do the same shots again and again. The sets of photos are as unique as each couple being photographed.

Besides this, Michael is extremely responsible, flexible, and professional. I had no doubt about everything going perfectly on the wedding day, and he really delivered. It also helps that he is funny and personable. I felt totally comfortable as he took pictures of us - in fact, I had a lot of fun!

I can't recommend him enough! If you are doing a wedding in the Metro Detroit area, definitely check him out.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
What we love most about working with Michael Sackett Photography is their laid back style. We know that working with this team will not only be fun, it'll be stress-free and calm. Mike goes with the flow... which, as planners, we love! We look forward to having Mike on our team in the future!
Michael Sackett Photography is a wedding photographer from Troy, MI. We service weddings througout the local area, including Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids. Michael Sackett Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Detroit, MI wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography
248-561-6873
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards