Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michele was our wedding coordinator and she was such an amazing and important part of our wedding. She had everything under control. She is beyond organized and pays tremendous attention to detail. But most importantly, she helped make our day so smooth and made us feel at ease and comfortable during this whole process. She becomes a friend holding your hand throughout this whole process. She made everything less stressful and completely manageable. She anticipated everything, made adjustments as needs changed, and helped make every transition smooth and seamless. By the end of our wedding, she was a friend to us. We are so grateful to have had her be a part of our special day. We can't recommend her enough.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Simi Valley, CA 93065

Day of Wedding Coordination in LA and Ventura County

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail;  always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

+/- read less