May Flowers & Memorable Gifts

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Defae & Ron
03/07/2015

Working with Kevin May to manage the flowers for our son's wedding and reception was a delight! I've worked with Kevin for years as a wedding coordinator for our church and when it came time to plan our son's wedding Kevin was chosen out of all other known vendors for her value, style and ease to work with. Her design was spot on for the bridal bouquets (bridal portraits and day of), boutonnieres, tablescapes for the 20+ tables for the reception and more. She has a wonderful friendly personality that makes it easy to discuss choices for wedding flowers. Her years of experience have given her wisdom beyond measure to make a memory for a lifetime. You will be blessed to ask Kevin to be your florist for one of the most important days of your life.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
P O Box 2268, Addison, TX 75001

For all those special occasions & all those occasions you want to make special.

I'm so excited to announce May Flowers & Memorable Gifts has been chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate quality and service excellence in the wedding industry.
I want to thank our brides for all their wonderful ... read more
I want to thank our brides for all their wonderful comments & our many referrals.

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Romantic
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements