Looking Glass Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give Caitlin and Matt more than 5 stars, I would! We got the proofs back from our Winter Wonderland wedding yesterday, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. My husband even shed a few tears as we relived our wedding day (not an easy thing to get him to do). They didn’t just capture the moments, they captured our story! I expected gorgeous portraits, but I had no idea that nearly all of our hundreds of pictures would be wall-worthy. Seriously, everything from getting my hair done through end-of-the-night dancing is a frameable work of art! I can’t believe how well they captured the emotions and personalities of our relatives that they only spent a few hours with.

If you are looking for a photography team that cares about telling your story as much as you do, book Looking Glass Photography. We can’t recommend them highly enough!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Acton, MA 01720
BLOG
The most important thing for you to know about me is that I love everything about my job! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to get to know so many fantastic couples and to tell their story through photography. I combine a photojournalistic approach to your wedding day with relaxed, natural portraits. My style is modern, sincere, and and emotion-filled. If that sounds like what you're looking for in a wedding photographer, let's talk!

I shoot weddings all over Massachusetts (I love Boston and Cape Cod), Southern New Hampshire and Maine, and northern Connecticut and Rhode Island. If you're planning a destination wedding...did I mention that I love to travel?

-Caitlin

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Looking Glass Photography is a wedding Photographer from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Worcester, and Southern New Hampshire and Maine. Looking Glass Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photoes