Little Wedding Works Invitations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My family has been using Little Wedding Works forever. These ladies have known me since I was a little girl and I am so excited to have booked them for my wedding. I just placed my order today. Barbara was beyond helpful and had so many suggestions, which I truly appreciated since I didn't know anything about etiquette and sometimes I just didn't know what I wanted. The samples were all beautiful and I'm so excited to receive my proof in a week. She even said she would mail it to me in Staten Island so I don't have to go over the bridge again. Love these ladies!!!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
8018 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209

Custom Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Sweet 16, Bar Mitzvah, All Occasions

Visit our website to find a dealer near you. www.WeddingWorksInvites.com       For the past 25 years Little Wedding Works has offered Innovative and Custom Invitations at affordable prices.

Our designers continue to use the highest standards when designing Wedding Invitations, Bridal and Baby Shower Invitations, Sweet Sixteen Invites, Birthday Invitations, Communion Invitations, Christening Invitations, Graduation and Anniversary Invitations.

+/- read less