Favorite
Profile Picture
Fleur
1 Review
11/01/2014

Kat Creech is AMAZING! If you are looking for the BEST wedding planner there is out there, look no further. Not only has Kat become a good friend to me, she is one of the most creative and talented individuals I have met. I contacted Kat in January after getting engaged and let her know my situation wouldn't be the easiest as I was moving overseas, but planning on having my wedding at home in Houston in November of that year. Most of our communication was through email and a face to face meeting in May when I was back home. Kat listened to everything I wanted, and took it all a step further to create the most memorable event! One of the things I found impressive was Kat's attentiveness to detail, as well as her response time to any questions I had. She took the ideas I had and made them better than I could ever have imagined. I was truly shocked on my wedding day at how everything exceeded my expectations. You can see photos of my wedding here: http://amabyaisha.com/hotel-sorella-texas-wedding-fleur-mark/

I would definitely recommend Kat Creech events to anyone who is looking to have a beautiful and stunning wedding. The day was perfect and I know that was because of the amazing job she did!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2040 North Loop West, Suite 101, Houston, TX 77018
BLOG

We are a national awarded wedding design and planning firm.

Kat Creech Events is a national award-winning wedding design and planning firm and we would like to be the first to wish you a very heartfelt congratulations.  As a team of planners and designers we truly believe the celebration of love is one of the most powerful adventures two people can enter. You and your family deserve the joy of experiencing the best night of your life. We are committed to making your wedding day unforgettable, and we know we can offer you the peace of mind that it will be perfect.

We offer an unrelenting commitment  to planning and designing beautiful events for our clients.   We are proud to be a part of the Grace Ormonde Platinum List as well as an accredited member of  the Better Business Bureau. Our client's events have won several national awards, been published in several wedding publications and you can visit our testimonials online at The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Weddings in Houston.  We share these accolades with you because we think you should have a wedding planner and design firm with years of experience to allow for your wedding dream to come true.

Our services for your weddings are customized to fit your timeline, your needs, your event requirement, and your budget.  Because needs and desires are different, we begin our journey with a one on one consultation.  This initial consultation allows us to begin to understand your dream and ensure your investment in Kat Creech Events is the very best wedding decision you make. We are with you every step of the way for every decision made.   You need a little assistance  or need complete guidance in creating your wedding vision,  Kat Creech Events offers several packages to fit your specific needs. We guarantee our professional team is available to answer your questions, select the perfect vendors for you, offer advice, and most importantly help you be stress-free and enjoy your day.

We look forward to meeting with you and getting started on designing the best night of your life!

Kathryn Creech cmp

Twitter:  twitter.com/katcreechevents

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Kat Creech Events is a wedding planner from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Woodlands, Inner Loop, and Outer Loop. Kat Creech Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in progressive event planning and design with a focus of creating the most enjoyable event while leaving a lower carbon footprint.