Houston, TX
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I met Kat with Enjoy Events, I knew that she was my wedding planner. We started looking for a planner a year & a half before our wedding, and we met her at the Bridal Extravaganza. While trying to talk to each event planning booth, I kept getting ignored. Every planner just handed me their info and told me to contact them later, and that was it. When I stopped by Enjoy Events' booth Kat literally pulled me in. Not only did she give me the time of day, but we completely hit it off. As I walked away, I knew she would be the one, but I still went through the motions of interviewing other planners.
Since day one Kat has absolutely been worth the money. I was never a girl who dreamed about her wedding, I had no idea how many decisions there were. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed, beyond. Things were even more complicated because we were having the entire event at my parents house, meaning endless rentals. I was clueless. Kat came in with everything. Suggestions on who to rent everything from silverware to decorations. If it was just my mom and I planning this wedding, it would have been nowhere near as gorgeous. Kat brought so many ideas to the table, ideas that I would have never imagined. Working with her for over a year, she has been involved in so much. She kept every single detail straight. She was there with us every single step of the way. She didn't just hand us a list of vendors and leave us be, she was there helping us picked. She brought so many phenomenal vendors to the table. She was even with me as we went thrift store shopping for my table decorations.
Of course she was worth every cent during the planning process, but when it came down to the day, she blew expectations out of the water. Everything was flawless. She was at our house for days getting everything ready, and the day of, she was everywhere. She had everything down. Just in that one day, she was worth what we paid.
On top of everything else, she went above and beyond the typical event planner duties. When the dreaded unavoidable family wedding drama occured, she was there too, to help us manage our way through that.
As much as I would love to keep her all to myself, I cannot. She is too good to be kept a secret. If you need proof, here is my wedding on her blog:
seriously check her out.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2040 North Loop West, Suite 101, Houston, TX 77018
BLOG

We are a national awarded wedding design and planning firm.

Kat Creech Events is a national award-winning wedding design and planning firm and we would like to be the first to wish you a very heartfelt congratulations.  As a team of planners and designers we truly believe the celebration of love is one of the most powerful adventures two people can enter. You and your family deserve the joy of experienc ing the best night of your life. We are committed to making your wedding day unforgettable, and we know we can offer you the peace of mind that it will be perfect.

We offer an unrelenting commitment  to planning and designing beautiful events for our clients.   We are proud to be a part of the Grace Ormonde Platinum List as well as an accredited member of  the Better Business Bureau. Our client's events have won several national awards, been published in several wedding publications and you can visit our testimonials online at The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Weddings in Houston.  We share these accolades with you because we think you should have a wedding planner and design firm with years of experience to allow for your wedding dream to come true.

Our services for your weddings are customized to fit your timeline, your needs, your event requirement, and your budget.  Because needs and desires are different, we begin our journey with a one on one consultation.  This initial consultation allows us to begin to understand your dream and ensure your investment in Kat Creech Events is the very best wedding decision you make. We are with you every step of the way for every decision made.   You need a little assistance  or need complete guidance in creating your wedding vision,  Kat Creech Events offers several packages to fit your specific needs. We guarantee our professional team is available to answer your questions, select the perfect vendors for you, offer advice, and most importantly help you be stress-free and enjoy your day.

We look forward to meeting with you and getting started on designing the best night of your life!

Kathryn Creech cmp

Twitter:  twitter.com/katcreechevents

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Kat Creech Events is a wedding planner from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Woodlands, Inner Loop, and Outer Loop. Kat Creech Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in progressive event planning and design with a focus of creating the most enjoyable event while leaving a lower carbon footprint.