Jennifer Boyle Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have known Jenny since her business was based in NYC. She has taken incredible photos of my nieces and nephew on several occasions, as well as maternity shots of my sister. When it came time to hire a photographer for our Brooklyn, NY wedding, Jenny was the only person we trusted to do the job! My husband and I were THRILLED that we were able to steal her away from Seattle for the weekend.

Our entire experience with Jenny was amazing. She is extremely professional and organized, and so warm and caring that it was an absolute pleasure to have her as a part of our big day! We were amazed at the shots that she took, and we never once felt like we were being followed by the camera. Jenny traveled to the park and our venue in advance to research the best photo sites and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Jenny captured our day beautifully. We will truly cherish our wedding photos forever, and they are the perfect representation of the entire day. We would recommend Jenny to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seattle, WA 98101
BLOG

Welcome to my online portfolio--hope you like what you see!

I've been photographing professionally for over ten years, and I take a world of pride in what I do.  I treat every client with the utmost care and respect--I know that this will be the only wedding you'll ever have photographed and it means so much to me that I can give yo u something you'll cherish for a lifetime.

This is just a sampling of my work, and to view my full portfolio, go to jenniferboylephotography.com .   For the most recent weddings, check out my blog at jenniferboylephotography.com/blog   In these places, you'll be able to see fuller examples of my wedding photography collections, as well as learn a bit about me as a person.  Feel free to email me directly with questions at jenniferboylephotography@gmail.com or give me a ring anytime at 206-406-6835.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Details