Green Apple Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough good things about Kate and Leah. Although I only hired them for partial day-of coordination and to source, assembly and deliver my favors they were so responsive, helpful and treated me as though I were one of their biggest clients. I had the idea to provide apple cider and donuts as a favor for my fall wedding and they came up with a great plan. They sourced the products, packaged them beautifully and arranged the most adorable display, along with a bushel barrel of apples that my guest are all still raving about. My only regret is that I didn't go with the full day-of package they offered. Note to brides, you may not think you need a day-of coordinator, but do it. It will make your day so much less stressful.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
CT, NYC & Hudson Valley , 06810

Green Apple Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in New York City and in Danbury, CT. We specialize in planning events in NYC, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Connecticut and on Long Island, but are happy to plan destination events as well.

Green Apple started in 2008. Since then we’ve done over 100 weddings work ing with a variety of budgets and guest sizes.

We've worked with a diverse demographic of couples and pride ourselves on giving every client we work with the respect and dedication they deserve and work tirelessly to understand and execute their familial, cultural and/or religious traditions.

Though we specialize in weddings, we love to work on all sorts of events! Parties, corporate events, promotional events, private dinners, showers or any other kind of event that requires special attention.

We generally offer three different levels of service to assist with your special event: Day of Coordination, Partial Planning or Full Planning. However, we at Green Apple understand that your event is as unique as you are and your needs may fall outside of our general levels of service. Due to this fact, we are more than happy to customize our services to fit your needs. Just let us know what you need and we'll work together to make it happen!

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)