Green Apple Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kate from Green Apple Weddings was fantastic. I hired her for my rehearsal coordination & my wedding day coordination. However, she was available to me the entire year before over email, incredible responsive and detailed with her advice and vendor recommendations. I knew instantly that she understood my vision for the day. She had worked at my venue before, which made it even more fantastic, because she knew how to really turn it into a spectacular space.

When we did our walk-thru, I think I must have talked a mile a minute, and she amazingly took everything down, and remembered all the details we had discussed!

My wedding day was executed better than I could have ever imagined. After a year of detailed planning on my end, I trusted Kate completely to bring it all to life. The day of my wedding, I didn't have to lift a finger. Kate completely took over, and I was able to sit and enjoy my bridesmaids, hair and makeup, and every minute of the wedding itself. My guests are still raving about the day. I know that a huge part of it had to do with choosing Kate as my wedding day coordinator. I feel so grateful to have found her, she is also one of the nicest and most laid-back "planners" I have ever met!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
CT, NYC & Hudson Valley , 06810

Green Apple Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in New York City and in Danbury, CT. We specialize in planning events in NYC, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Connecticut and on Long Island, but are happy to plan destination events as well.

Green Apple started in 2008. Since then we’ve done over 100 weddings working with a variety of budgets and guest sizes.

We've worked with a diverse demographic of couples and pride ourselves on giving every client we work with the respect and dedication they deserve and work tirelessly to understand and execute their familial, cultural and/or religious traditions.

Though we specialize in weddings, we love to work on all sorts of events! Parties, corporate events, promotional events, private dinners, showers or any other kind of event that requires special attention.

We generally offer three different levels of service to assist with your special event: Day of Coordination, Partial Planning or Full Planning. However, we at Green Apple understand that your event is as unique as you are and your needs may fall outside of our general levels of service. Due to this fact, we are more than happy to customize our services to fit your needs. Just let us know what you need and we'll work together to make it happen!

+/- read less