douglaslevy photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were married seven weeks ago and I feel badly it has taken me this long to write a review for Doug. Doug absolutely amazes with his promptness and responsiveness and I figure we owe him that much in return to write a review with some timeliness.

The simple truth is this: Doug is an absolute pleasure to work with. Many of the comments you read about Doug will be about how easy he is to work with, how nice he and his wife are, how quickly he responds in communication, how flexible he is, how quickly he produces your finished product, how easy and fun he makes the whole experience, and how all of your guests will love him too. All of those things are true, and all are true to an impressive degree.

So, with all of those great praises, the best compliment I can pay Doug is that he is a true artist and technician when it comes to his craft. He is passionate about photography and it shows in his work. He is committed to the latest techniques and latest equipment. His enthusiasm for his work allows him to produce great shots. He doesn't use cheesy photoshopping or effects. He just produces flat out quality shots.

I didn't want to share with everyone just how fast Doug was able to produce our final product for both our engagement shots and wedding because I didn't want to create an unnecessarily high expectation for future clients. So let me just say - you won't be disappointed with his responsiveness.

I have never hired anyone to do anything and have been more pleased as I was with Doug as our photographer.

Brian and Heidi Fish

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Ayer, MA 01432
BLOG

new england wedding photographer - douglaslevy photography

Want to inquire and receive more info? Click here.

More about me:

I spent six years six years umpiring professional baseball before becoming a photographer.

Want to inquire and receive more info? Click here.

More about me:

I believe in clean post-production, and that your wedding images are too important to fall victim to the hot Photoshop trends of the moment.

I also believes that your photos should show who you are, not just what you look like.

I also think that if you ever find yourself in Birmingham, you need to eat barbeque at Jim 'n Nicks.

When it comes to your photos, I always feel that more is not necessarily always better. Better is better.

By the way, I think everything tastes better with hot sauce. Except for cereal, that would be weird.

If you look closely during your first dance, there's a good chance I’m singing along to myself. Which would be quite embarrassing if the power ever went out.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Corporate Events
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
This is the second time I am writing to endorse a photographer because I feel so strongly about Douglaslevy Photography. He is truly a sensational photographer and a very lovely, well mannered person. He has had a huge background which has brought his talents to this extreme level of superiority. Douglas manages to capture angles and beautiful portraits, candid shots, romantic and fun photographs with his expertise. He is quietly and gracefully navigating the wedding couple and guests without disturbing the ceremony or the guests. He manages to capture everything beautifully. As A Justice of the Peace, I notice these things. I would hire Douglas the moment you become engaged. He is the consumate professional.
douglaslevy photography is a wedding photographer from Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including MA, New Hampshire, and Maine. douglaslevy photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in candid, natural wedding photos