Corliss Photography

Corliss Photography

6419 Elizabeth Ave SE
Auburn, WA 98092 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Our goal is to capture the beauty of reality-- not to manufacture something artificial with lots of Photoshop work. We think there is plenty of beauty happening all around us! It's in the light, the colors, the faces, the moments of your wedding day. Our job is not to spoil it!

Eric and I have been photographing things together since 2005. Eric grew up in Bonney Lake, Washington and I was raised in Sandy, Utah. We met while studying at the University of Puget Sound. We had a beautiful wedding in April 2008, and now live in Auburn, WA with our dog Honey.

We are a restless couple. Never content to stay at home, we love the places photography has taken us and all the people we have met from behind the lens. Every shoot is a small adventure. We never know who we might meet or where we might go-- and that keeps us excited and alive!

Artistically, we are our own worst critics. Never content to settle, we are always striving for the perfect photograph. And we know we have a long, long way to go!

Please take a moment to visit our website, www.ericcorliss.com. Drop us a line. I would love to hear about your wedding plans. I meet in person with all prospective clients to make sure we are a good fit!

Kali Corliss
kali@ericcorliss.com
253-670-5522

All Wedding Collections include:
Two photographers on every shoot
At least four hours wedding day coverage
Engagement shoot
DVD of "favorites" full size files
Proof book
Online gallery and proof editing
Online slideshow set to music

253-670-5522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards