CMZ Designs by Caroline one of a kind boutique

Saint Augustine
Florida
Asheville, NC | map

About Us

Welcome to my little eco-friendly European Boutique!

Master Nail Technician
                                                                                                       &

Designer, Creator of CMZ Designs By Caroline

Where Simple and unique meet chic.

I have been a Master Nail Technician for the past 15 years. I specialize in enhancing your natural beauty. All my services are performed with the lastest products available on the American market. All my products are made in handmade or made in America. I specialize in acrylics but not limited to the best of what my field has to offer. I enjoy and am certified to help people with troubled toes such as ingrown, diabetics and more. Nail art is also very fun to do and as an artist I can give you some amazing designs. Need to have your eyebrows shaped or cleaned up! well no problem I can bring everything ON SITE to better your experiences with my services as well as for your well been with your friends and family.

Join me on facebook and see what I can do for you. CMZ Designs By Caroline (facebook)

cmzdesignsbycaroline@yahoo.com or 904-814-4125    BUT WAIT !!!!

CMZ Designs By Caroline

I am an artist that was born and raised in France.
I have always had a little treasure box full of special things from sea glass to precious stone and more.
It seems I was born with a love for color and designs especially art. Continual learning and working to advance my skills bring my clients only the highest quality. I am not interest in creating "trendy" pieces, but only in creating affordable and beautiful designs that conform to my own sense of beauty and artistic talent.
Materials:

Authentic Historical Saint Augustine Sea Glass, sterling Silver, Seashells, seed beads, starfishes and more.

Every single pieces is made with true love and compassion for art.

Enjoy this little treasure from my hands to your heart.

COMMISSIONED ART ACCEPTED.

I am waiting for your special event.

Please be advised to give me at list a few weeks for small orders, a few months for medium orders, a few more for bigger orders...
Thanks in advance.
If you have a phone, computer or such with can do anything, at anytime, anywhere just ask.
for more detaills or ideas but not limited to please refer yourself to
cmzdesignsbycaroline.com or
tipsntoes2003bycaroline.com
thank

Every single pieces are made with love and compassion for art.
So enjoy this one of kind Boutique.

All items in my shop feature 100% authentic sea glass that is handpicked from along the coquina beaches in beautiful Saint Augustine Florida. Authentic sea glass has a beautiful frosted patina that only Mother Nature can create. I use only the highest quality glass that I find; it is rounded with no sharp, jagged edges. For sea glass to become this polished it takes decades. Other than drilling holes in the glass, my sea glass is unaltered. I DO NOT tumble, buff, sand or etch any of my sea glass.

I can work with any and very materials from the beach to the mountains.

In centuries and decades gone by, before the notion of recycling was even a twinkle in an environmentalist's eye, it was a common practice to toss unwanted bottles and other glass items into the sea, lakes, rivers, marsh and such. Unexpectedly these cast-offs have evolved into one of most sought after found objects ever wrought by nature: sea glass.
One of my specialty is to transform seaglass into jewelry.

Sister website of:

www.tipsntoesbycaroline.com

904-814-4125
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1 Review