At Last Event Planning

At Last Event Planning

Making Your Dream Day Come True

Gilbert Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91351 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

At Last Event Planning is located near Los Angeles, California. We specialize in wedding planning, and all the details from the pre-wedding planning to everything up until your big day. We will be honored to help you plan the wedding of your Dreams! The experience in maximizing the elaborate details of the event and adding small signature touches while keeping the budget under control is a bonus that you and your guests will remember forever.  We are different from other wedding planning companies in that we add a creative talent that we want to share with others and allow their dreams to come true.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dianne and Candice were amazing. Dianne always prompt to answer emails and phone calls and always very professional. They were very helpful during rehearsal and made sure things were going to go smoothly the day of my wedding. The day of my wedding Candice and Dianne were on top of everything. They made sure we were on schedule and that everyone was where they were supposed to be. They made sure that my day was perfect and even looked for ways to make my venue look even better. After the ceremony I saw them take some roses and scatter the petals on the tables, which made the tables look a lot nicer. It was a simple touch that I was too busy to think of but a touch that made everything look more elegant. I love that they were constantly looking for something that they could fix or make just a little bit better. For the quality of service I received I would have expected to pay a lot more. In the beginning I was a little hesitant to hire them, just because there weren't as many reviews as I would have liked. Overall I do not regret my decision and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Dianne and Candice!

Shelley Rivera

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Shelley R.
Endorsements
Dianne and her crew are so great to work with. They will go above and beyond to make all the details of your event perfect! I highly recommend At Last Event Planning!
At Last Event Planning is a wedding Planner from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Santa Clarita, Ventura Country, and Orange County. At Last Event Planning is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Los Angeles County wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding and Event Planning
661-878-0507
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment