At Last Event Planning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Monique
    Monique M. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing service! Highly recommend!

From the day that we hired her until the end of the wedding, Dianne played a huge role in our wedding and it would not have been executed nearly as well without her and Natasha. I had absolutely no logistical or coordination issues to stress about (or even think about) the day of the wedding as Dianne was always two steps ahead. I cannot say enough positive things about her work. I very highly recommend working with At Last Event Planning, and if planning a wedding in the SFV area, hire Dianne V!

We loved working with her and would absolutely recommend her to any couples getting married.
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 02/26/2022

Love Dianne and co

Dianne and Natasha were wonderful, professional, did their best to keep us fed and I did not have to worry about anything the day of.
    Pavithra M. Married on 10/02/2021

Great value and service

We used At Last Event Planning for our day-of coordinator service, and they were such a huge help leading up to and including on our wedding day! Dianne was super responsive and did a great job of taking care of last minute things that we didn't have the time or mental energy to think of. On the actual wedding day, Dianne and her assistant Natasha were attentive and on top of things. They were great!
    Kelsey S. Married on 03/20/2021

Nailed it!

Dianne was the best. Totally on the ball and made things happen while I was not able to be around (because I was getting ready etc.) She and her staff were calm, in charge and just really nailed everything, with all the vendors and moving parts. So awesome.
    Kayla A. Married on 12/05/2020

Helpful and Stress Free

Dianne and her assistant made sure my wedding ran smoothly without and bumps in the road. I was free from all stress and had a wedding day to remember and cherish for many years to come. I am so thankful for all of her help and support in making my special day perfect.
    Danny S. Married on 01/04/2020

Punctual and professional

Dianne is very professional, and is there to help every step of the way. She went out of her way several times to help us out both during planning and day of. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding April 19, 2019

We had our wedding April 19, 2019 and we are super happy we hired At Last Event Planning with Dianne and Candace. They did amazing job coordinating our wedding day. You ladies were so easy to work with. Everything went smoothly because of you guys. Candace thank you so much for helping with the rehearsal, we would have been so lost without you lol :) . Again thank you so much for making this day memorable for us. !! Jen and Manny!
    Andrea Married on 09/01/2018
    Dianne and her team were absolutely wonderful! We hired At Last Event Planning for on the day coordinating and everything ran smoothly. Dianne and Candace assisted with our organizing our rehearsal, decorating my venue and ceremony space and making sure everything ran on time on the day of. If there were any issues on the day I was not made of aware of them and they handled everything and troubleshooted allowing me to relax and enjoy my special day. Candace and Dianne are an amazing team who truly care about their clients. I highly recommend.
    Alexis Married on 08/05/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dianne and her team! We opted for a Day of Event Coordinator, and we were NOT disappointed whatsoever! About a month or so before the wedding, she asked for my vendor list to mke sure everything was squared away; she also made sure all the vendors were clear on dates, times, etc. When it came to the rehearsal, she made everything run smoothly; and on the day of, she made sure all we had to worry about was enjoying ourselves! She made sure we were able to enjoy our hors d'oeurvres and always made sure we had everything we wanted or needed!
    She also had a wonderful list of vendors that we ended up using, and some even offered discounts! So whether you're looking for a Day of Event Coordinator or Full Wedding Planning Services, I assure you that At Last Event Planning will not disappoint!!!
    Jillian Married on 07/21/2018
    Dianne was great to work with as my day-of-coordinator for my 200 person wedding! I had so many emails I sent to her and cc'd her on and she kept track of everything. Everything went so smoothly day of and her team set-up our venue beautifully.
    Stephanie Married on 05/18/2018
    Dianne and Candice are just simply amazing!! My wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. They were both on top of everything making sure we were on schedule and making sure that i was a happy bride. I very much appreciated when Dianne brought my husband and I appetizers after the ceremony while we were taking photos, she very much knew we were starving. We did not have to worry about one thing which was amazing! It couldn't have gone any better and i Thank these two amazing women for making my day perfect! I highly recommend them for your wedding coordinators!!!
    Lauren Married on 05/12/2018
    Dianne and team were the absolute BEST! She was so incredibly organized and I literally did not have to worry about one thing on the day of the wedding. Everything went so smoothly as a testament to her and her team for wrangling everyone together. I would truly recommend her for your future weddings!
    Toni Married on 04/28/2018
    Our day was absolutely perfect and flowed beautifully due to the incredible work of Dianne and her assistant! We are still talking about our wedding day and how amazing it was! Thank you so much!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 01/06/2018
    Dianne, was very professional. She was on top of everything. She answered every questions we have promptly. Thank you for making our wedding day special.
    Latasha Married on 11/12/2017
    Dianne was awesome. I didn't have to stress or worry during my wedding because Dianne had it handled and made sure everything went smoothly. Everything was so beautiful! I would definitely recommend At Last to anyone.
    Kimra Married on 09/23/2017
    We loved her instantly! We are film producers so this wedding needs to go off flawlessly. She gets our unique vision & worked within our budget. Also offers great tips for other cost saving measures. She's checked in as we go and is helping already! Will update more after the big day!! 9/27/17: We were married last weekend & out of all of the vendors we hired... this by far is the best investment we made. I have produced films, coordinated large events for 100's of attendees but weddings seem to be a magnet for disasters & thankfully I had the foresight to realize I needed a wedding coordinator! Its hard to know where to begin. Dianne has been helping every step of the way (even tho I hired her only as a "day of" coordinator.") The biggest mistake I made throughout this process was not STARTING every query w/ Dianne on who to hire or to get solutions. She was always my OMG something is horribly wrong go to. I would have had less of those had I simply reached out to her on every decision. So much has gone wrong with other vendors and situations I have lost track of all the miracles she has orchestrated! But... I will name a few! When my CUSTOM made wedding dress arrived w/ countless errors (12" too long and 8" too small in the bust) I called Dianne in tears and her recommendation fixed the dress flawlessly! When 6:18 am before my wedding day my makeup artist flaked on me, Dianne recommended one that took the job and exceeded my expectations! Both vendors did more for the money than the flakes did. Throughout the biggest day of my life, she ran interference, waved her magic wand & solved crisis', called and took the caterer to task on errors, put up w/ drunken guests and was the best "associate producer" I've had on any "gig"! Countless guests told us she was the most amazing coordinator they have ever seen and our wedding was one of the best they ever attended. She will without hesitation be my first call for ANY events! HIRE HER! You will be glad you did!
    Nicole Married on 09/03/2017
    Dianne and her team were super helpful when it came to setting up our wedding reception and they helped everything run smoothly and on time -- we are so grateful for their help!
    Allen Married on 08/26/2017
    It was a real pleasure working with Dianne. She has consistently been incredibly responsive to meet our needs, professional and polite in her responses, knowledgeable in any wedding matters, and a real pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dianne to any soon-to-be newlyweds in their wedding service needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding day run smoothly! We couldn't have done it without your help!
    Stephanie Married on 08/05/2017
    I hired Dianne along with her assistant Natasha to by my Day of Wedding Coordinators and couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. Dianne was beyond flexible with her schedule and went above and beyond. I had allot for them to set up for the reception and they delivered 100%. They also were very on top of the timeline to make sure everything happened on time. My wedding was perfect! I highly recommend them!
    Megan Married on 06/10/2017
    At Last Event planning is great! They are professional and there value is incredible!
    Amanda Married on 05/26/2017
    I loved working with Dianne for my big day! She helped set up all my little DIY details just how I wanted and gave me and my girls more time to enjoy our day. Everything ran so smoothly and stress free. Worth every penny, could not recommend her enough!
    Amanda Married on 04/01/2017
    Dianne and Candace were wonderful! They handled everything the day of my wedding and everything turned out perfect!! Before and After our big day if I had question or a problem, Dianne responded very promptly and was able to relax my nerves and answer my question. I would definitely use them again for any party planning needs! Thank you guys so much!!
    Jane Married on 01/07/2017
    Out of all our wedding vendors, Dianne was the most responsive by far. She was super quick to reply to any questions I had. The day of the wedding Dianne and Candice set up everything even better than I imagined and packed up everything at the end. They kept the whole day running smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly suggest Dianne and Candice to anybody.
    John M. Married on 11/06/2016
    Highly recommended!! Dianne was awesome to work with. She responded as soon as we contacted her and made sure we were on track the whole way through. Any questions we had, she was able to answer. She also knew how to solve all of the problems we were having, as far as planning for our wedding. We loved this about her because we were able to count on her to make sure we could have the wedding we wanted. She had great ideas as well which she brought to our attention and we were happy with the end results. As the day approached, she met with us in person to finalize everything and make sure the ceremony and reception would go exactly as planned. She handled all of our vendors so did not have to worry about coordinating with them on the day off which was extremely helpful! We had no problems as far as making sure the whole day was going smoothly. She took care of most of it. Also, she took all of centerpieces and set them up for us exactly how we wanted them so we didn't have to worry about that as well. Overall, we loved working with At Last Planning, they definitely made sure that on our wedding day, we wouldn't stress over making sure everything was going as planned, and that's exactly what happened. It couldn't have gone any smoother than how it went. When you book with them, you'll be in good hands. Cheers!
    Chelsea Married on 10/22/2016
    Dianne and James were absolutely amazing! Anytime I would message her she was always available to me. She would offer suggestions that worked out perfect for what my husband and I were looking for. I wasn't allowed to leave the room I was getting ready in and couldn't see any of the set up until the actual ceremony/ reception and it was perfect! They knew exactly what I wanted and my husband and I couldn't of asked for a better set up! Highly recommend! Thank you Dianne and James for everything you did to make our day what we wanted!