At Last Event Planning Reviews

52 | Canyon Country, CA

52 Reviews for At Last Event Planning

52 At Last Event Planning Reviews

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Dianne and her team were absolutely wonderful! We hired At Last Event Planning for on the day coordinating and everything ran smoothly. Dianne and Candace assisted with our organizing our rehearsal, decorating my venue and ceremony space and making sure everything ran on time on the day of. If there were any issues on the day I was not made of aware of them and they handled everything and troubleshooted allowing me to relax and enjoy my special day. Candace and Dianne are an amazing team who truly care about their clients. I highly recommend.

Jillian · Married on 07/21/2018

Dianne was great to work with as my day-of-coordinator for my 200 person wedding! I had so many emails I sent to her and cc'd her on and she kept track of everything. Everything went so smoothly day of and her team set-up our venue beautifully.

At Last Event Planning 1

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2018

Dianne and Candice are just simply amazing!! My wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. They were both on top of everything making sure we were on schedule and making sure that i was a happy bride. I very much appreciated when Dianne brought my husband and I appetizers after the ceremony while we were taking photos, she very much knew we were starving. We did not have to worry about one thing which was amazing! It couldn't have gone any better and i Thank these two amazing women for making my day perfect! I highly recommend them for your wedding coordinators!!!

lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Dianne and team were the absolute BEST! She was so incredibly organized and I literally did not have to worry about one thing on the day of the wedding. Everything went so smoothly as a testament to her and her team for wrangling everyone together. I would truly recommend her for your future weddings!

At Last Event Planning 2

Toni · Married on 04/28/2018

Our day was absolutely perfect and flowed beautifully due to the incredible work of Dianne and her assistant! We are still talking about our wedding day and how amazing it was! Thank you so much!

Joanna · Married on 01/06/2018

Dianne, was very professional. She was on top of everything. She answered every questions we have promptly. Thank you for making our wedding day special.

Latasha · Married on 11/12/2017

Dianne was awesome. I didn't have to stress or worry during my wedding because Dianne had it handled and made sure everything went smoothly. Everything was so beautiful! I would definitely recommend At Last to anyone.

Kimra · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved her instantly! We are film producers so this wedding needs to go off flawlessly. She gets our unique vision & worked within our budget. Also offers great tips for other cost saving measures. She's checked in as we go and is helping already! Will update more after the big day!! 9/27/17: We were married last weekend & out of all of the vendors we hired... this by far is the best investment we made. I have produced films, coordinated large events for 100's of attendees but weddings seem to be a magnet for disasters & thankfully I had the foresight to realize I needed a wedding coordinator! Its hard to know where to begin. Dianne has been helping every step of the way (even tho I hired her only as a "day of" coordinator.") The biggest mistake I made throughout this process was not STARTING every query w/ Dianne on who to hire or to get solutions. She was always my OMG something is horribly wrong go to. I would have had less of those had I simply reached out to her on every decision. So much has gone wrong with other vendors and situations I have lost track of all the miracles she has orchestrated! But... I will name a few! When my CUSTOM made wedding dress arrived w/ countless errors (12" too long and 8" too small in the bust) I called Dianne in tears and her recommendation fixed the dress flawlessly! When 6:18 am before my wedding day my makeup artist flaked on me, Dianne recommended one that took the job and exceeded my expectations! Both vendors did more for the money than the flakes did. Throughout the biggest day of my life, she ran interference, waved her magic wand & solved crisis', called and took the caterer to task on errors, put up w/ drunken guests and was the best "associate producer" I've had on any "gig"! Countless guests told us she was the most amazing coordinator they have ever seen and our wedding was one of the best they ever attended. She will without hesitation be my first call for ANY events! HIRE HER! You will be glad you did!

At Last Event Planning 3
    At Last Event Planning 4
    At Last Event Planning 5
    At Last Event Planning 6
    At Last Event Planning 7
    At Last Event Planning 8

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Dianne and her team were super helpful when it came to setting up our wedding reception and they helped everything run smoothly and on time -- we are so grateful for their help!

Allen · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a real pleasure working with Dianne. She has consistently been incredibly responsive to meet our needs, professional and polite in her responses, knowledgeable in any wedding matters, and a real pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dianne to any soon-to-be newlyweds in their wedding service needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding day run smoothly! We couldn't have done it without your help!

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Dianne along with her assistant Natasha to by my Day of Wedding Coordinators and couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. Dianne was beyond flexible with her schedule and went above and beyond. I had allot for them to set up for the reception and they delivered 100%. They also were very on top of the timeline to make sure everything happened on time. My wedding was perfect! I highly recommend them!

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

At Last Event planning is great! They are professional and there value is incredible!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2017

I loved working with Dianne for my big day! She helped set up all my little DIY details just how I wanted and gave me and my girls more time to enjoy our day. Everything ran so smoothly and stress free. Worth every penny, could not recommend her enough!

amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Dianne and Candace were wonderful! They handled everything the day of my wedding and everything turned out perfect!! Before and After our big day if I had question or a problem, Dianne responded very promptly and was able to relax my nerves and answer my question. I would definitely use them again for any party planning needs! Thank you guys so much!!

Jane · Married on 01/07/2017

Out of all our wedding vendors, Dianne was the most responsive by far. She was super quick to reply to any questions I had. The day of the wedding Dianne and Candice set up everything even better than I imagined and packed up everything at the end. They kept the whole day running smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly suggest Dianne and Candice to anybody.

John Mark · Married on 11/06/2016

Highly recommended!! Dianne was awesome to work with. She responded as soon as we contacted her and made sure we were on track the whole way through. Any questions we had, she was able to answer. She also knew how to solve all of the problems we were having, as far as planning for our wedding. We loved this about her because we were able to count on her to make sure we could have the wedding we wanted. She had great ideas as well which she brought to our attention and we were happy with the end results. As the day approached, she met with us in person to finalize everything and make sure the ceremony and reception would go exactly as planned. She handled all of our vendors so did not have to worry about coordinating with them on the day off which was extremely helpful! We had no problems as far as making sure the whole day was going smoothly. She took care of most of it. Also, she took all of centerpieces and set them up for us exactly how we wanted them so we didn't have to worry about that as well. Overall, we loved working with At Last Planning, they definitely made sure that on our wedding day, we wouldn't stress over making sure everything was going as planned, and that's exactly what happened. It couldn't have gone any smoother than how it went. When you book with them, you'll be in good hands. Cheers!

chelsea · Married on 10/22/2016

Dianne and James were absolutely amazing! Anytime I would message her she was always available to me. She would offer suggestions that worked out perfect for what my husband and I were looking for. I wasn't allowed to leave the room I was getting ready in and couldn't see any of the set up until the actual ceremony/ reception and it was perfect! They knew exactly what I wanted and my husband and I couldn't of asked for a better set up! Highly recommend! Thank you Dianne and James for everything you did to make our day what we wanted!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Dianne was absolutely wonderful and did a tremendous job coordinating everything the day of my wedding, setting up, and cleaning up. I couldn't be happier!

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

I used At Last Event Planning for my wedding this September. Very professional & nice, great value at a good price. Dianne and her assistant Candace took care of any last minute details that needed to be taken care of. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day, which is how it should be! Would definitely recommend. Thanks guys!

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

If you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make sure your day is as special as you envision, then I would definitely hire Dianne! I planned my whole wedding day by myself and hired her as my day of coordinator. She responded to my initial inquiry asap and was so easy to communicate with from then on out. She came to our last venue walk through in Malibu, made sure to introduce herself to my vendors and was their point of contact from then on out, taking that task away from me as the date came closer. She made sure my wedding looked exactly how I wanted it to look and even my mom commented to me several times what an amazing job she was doing several times throughout the night. She was also very affordable especially for all of the services she offers. I researched vendors and spent a year and a half planning my wedding. I was amazed to see the list of what she provides for her day of services. My wedding day was beyond perfect and we were so thankful to have her there that day!

Maris · Married on 05/29/2016

Diane and Candice were awesome! They were extremely flexible and accommodating with our short notice wedding, and did an excellent job coordinating up do and during the event! They really made my job as a bride easy and stress free!

• goophirg

Rosalie · Married on 01/29/2016

Hiring At Last Even Planning was the best decision I could've made for my wedding. I hired them for day-of services and both Dianne and Candace were great. Dianne reached out to my vendors in advance and made sure that they knew where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. They took care of making sure everyone and everything was in place for the ceremony and that everything started on time. They made sure the reception hall looked just like I imagined, technically didn't even have to think about any of the organization in the days approaching the wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to hire a day of wedding coordinator. Dianne and Candace were a pleasure to work with very friendly and on top of what needed to get done.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/28/2015

Dianne is a true pleasure to work with. She's a sweet, kindhearted person who truly does everything to make your dream wedding come true.

Lacey · Married on 10/17/2015

Dianne and Candice were amazing!! They were so helpful with getting things organized and giving me their opinion to make our wedding perfect! They did everything asked and made the day go by so easy! I could not have asked for 2 better people to help make our wedding the most special day!