Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant

PO Box 3474, Lancaster, CA 93586 Map · Phone number

About Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant

Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant is an officiant business based in Lancaster, California, which serves the Antelope and Santa Clarita Valleys, Tehachapi and surrounding areas. As a non-denominational wedding officiant, she can easily work with couples of all backgrounds and help them create personalized wedding ceremonies.

To make your planning process easier, Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant designed various packages that you can choose from. The Ultimate Package and the Unforgettable Ceremony Package both offer personalization and customization options. The Basic Ceremony Package is best suited for couples planning smaller and more laid back ceremonies. If you are planning an elopement, the Kiss Package is just for you. Amber can also offer Confidential Marriage Licenses.

Follow Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant on

Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant 6
Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant 7

James Donnelly · Getting married on 08/04/2020

The Donnelly's approve this message

Amber is amazing and thorough. I thought I was paying to get a person in my yard to read vows. That wasn't the case at all. We met and she interviewed us and really got to know our relationship. She sent us a script of how the process was gong to be. We couldn't be more pleased. She came to the house performed her magic and it was brilliant. We appreciate her for joining us together as husband and wife. The Donnelly's approve of her services as she goes above and beyond. We only hire the best and indeed she was the best!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Brande · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly Peefect

I dont even know where to begin,from day one she stayed in contact with my husband and i ,she is amazingly sweet,and kind.From day one to the actual rehearsal to the day of our wedding she showed nothing but love .Our script was based upon our personalities ,she did exactly what we asked and it turned out to be a very special day .We are very blessed to have an opportunity to meet with her and include her on this special wedding day for my husband and I.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant 8

Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much, Brande! Your family is sweet and wonderful, and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day, surrounded by friends and family. Best wishes! Amber, Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant

Tim Luedtke · Married on 04/20/2019

Best officiant in town

She is very professional, exceeded my expectations above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth.Assisted with rehearsal as many times as we needed .Our script was based upon my wife and I personality and it was perfect.Allways stayed in contact ,we never had to question her reliability. She made our day very special we could not be any happier.A day my wife and I will remember forever.

Sent on 04/22/2019

• What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 0.10
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Valencia Country Club
    Valencia Country Club Country Club Weddings

Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant is the perfect options for your wedding. They are sweet, professional and easy to work with.

• At Last Event Planning
    At Last Event Planning Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with Amber! She writes the best ceremonies and really adds in all the special personal touches the couples want. She is very easy to work with and a great friend!

• J&M Entertainment
    J&M Entertainment Wedding DJs

Where to begin with how incredible AV Wedding Officiant is?! We have had the pleasure of working with her collaborating on weddings and behind the scenes, and she has always been an absolute pleasure. She is passionate about what she does and it really translates in the work she does. Looking forward to working with her for many years to come!

• PO Box 3474 Lancaster, CA, 93586 See on map