Officiant Amber Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Emily F. Getting married on 12/04/2021

5 stars for Amber!

Professional, prompt, and personal! Highly recommend!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It's always a pleasure working with you at your gorgeous venue! See you again real soon!

Officiant Amber
  • Maddie
    Maddie K. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience!

Officiant Amber made our ceremony script unique and specific to us as a couple. She met with us and got to know us as a couple so she could better suit or wants for our wedding day! She made everything so easy and stress free, I highly recommend Officiant Amber for any kind of wedding ceremony!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you very much, Maddie! I loved how heartfelt you and Andrew's personal vows were (they truly made the ceremony very unique and special!)

Many congrats to the two of you!

• Ellana
    Ellana C. Married on 06/19/2021

Claymore wedding

I love Amber, she’s great. Guided us through our whole ceremony; helped ease our nerves for our big day. She made our day perfect.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Ellana! It was fun to work with your kids for your super sweet, intimate ceremony at the 1908 House! Thank you for leaving a review! -Amber
    Hope R. Married on 04/10/2021

Personal, loving and professional

Officiant Amber made our day so smooth! From an hour conversation she made an amazing wedding script! Amber continued with professionalism, grace and was always just an email away when you needed her! Many people from our ceremony complimented how personal she made our ceremony. She was amazing! Book her!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Hope! You and Dylan planned an absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony! It was fun watching the two of you and your guests laugh and cry along with your love story in the ceremony. Congrats to the two of you!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 03/27/2021

So perfect!

Officiant amber was absolutely amazing. She made things super easy, very professional, and would highly recommend her for your ceremony. A+++++

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You were a fun crowd, and your ceremony was unique and fun. Thanks for all the laughs during the wedding! I appreciate you choosing me to be part of your special day! -Amber
    Raini C. Married on 03/20/2021

Mr & Mrs Coombs

We had our officiant back out 2 weeks before the wedding and a friend of mine recommended Amber. She was amazing to work with got back to us promptly and even with one 2 weeks notice gave us the most incredible ceremony we could imagine!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Raini! Congrats to you and Hunter!

I’m so glad you loved your ceremony!

Best wishes, Amber
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette C. Married on 01/04/2021

Short and Sweet

As an older couple we were looking for a simple signing but didn't want to be in a courthouse. My fiancée and I, along with our witnesses met with Amber at a local fine dining restaurant for the signing. Amber has been thorough and professional from start to finish.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Jeannette! I appreciate you choosing me to help the two of you "tie the knot!" Have a wonderful week!
    -Officiant Amber
  • Dustin
    Dustin H. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Ceremony!

We got Officiant Amber recommended to us by the Avalon and we are so glad we did! She did a super awesome job at both the rehearsal and the ceremony! She was very patient with all of our wedding party and explained everything very thoroughly! 10/10 would recommend her to anyone else.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you Dustin! Despite all of the Covid changes, you guys were able to pull off a beautiful and intimate ceremony. Congrats!
    Sophie Married on 08/15/2020

The Perfect Officiant

Amber was the most easy going and professional officiant! She made our ceremony go so smooth and eased my nerves! She’s truly the best!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Sophie! I loved getting to know the two of you a bit better, and attending your super chill wedding. Congrats, and best wishes, to you and Nick! -Amber
    James D. Married on 08/04/2020

The Donnelly's approve this message

Amber is amazing and thorough. I thought I was paying to get a person in my yard to read vows. That wasn't the case at all. We met and she interviewed us and really got to know our relationship. She sent us a script of how the process was gong to be. We couldn't be more pleased. She came to the house performed her magic and it was brilliant. We appreciate her for joining us together as husband and wife. The Donnelly's approve of her services as she goes above and beyond. We only hire the best and indeed she was the best!!
  • Haley
    Haley S. Married on 07/25/2020

Amber went Above and Beyond!

Officiant Amber is phenomenal! She is very organized, well spoken, and being smooth with transitioning from one part to another. My husband and I talked about how she literally couldn’t have made our wedding ceremony any better. She shared our love story in the most perfect way, it brought ourselves tears when we first read her script. She responds very quickly to all questions we may have, and all around an amazing person. Both Alex and I are SO GLAD we had Amber as our officiant!! ♥️

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you Haley! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you and Alex....you are both such wonderful people! Even in the midst of Covid, you pulled off a gorgeous wedding. Congrats!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/13/2020

Perfect for simple and sweet!

Simple & sweet ceremony in the middle of no where!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your ceremony location was absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. It was wonderful watching you and your wife really "be" in the moment on your wedding day. Congrats to you and Nicole! -Amber
    Graham S. Married on 01/11/2020

Amber is amazing

As a DJ, I see so many weddings. Having a great officiant can really make a ceremony memorable. It's not just about someone reading from a book but the story that is behind the couple. Having worked with Amber at several weddings, she really has a great sincere connection with not only the couple but also the guests. If you're looking for more than a basic ceremony, I highly recommend you check out Amber.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks Graham! I appreciate the review! I get excited when I hear that I get to work with great DJs, such as yourself.
    Allison C. Married on 10/28/2019

Amber does a Phenomenal job!

I can’t even express how much amber help me out during the whole event! She is so kind and it’s so helpful I was so overwhelmed but she made me feel so relaxed helped from point a-z and was there any time I need she even helped with my vows!!! I love her . Don’t pass on the opportunity to have your wedding officiated by her she cares ! She officiated for my cousin as well

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you!! I had SO much fun creating your Disney wedding script, and your wedding was so light-hearted and sweet. Congrats!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia T. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and Professional

Amber exceeded my expectations with our ceremony script! She really listened to our story and included our children in everything. She helped guide us with our own vows! So organized and easy to work with.
  • Tree
    Tree M. Married on 07/06/2019

Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant

Amber was very warm, personal and professional she was on time I felt like I knew her and she cared about us she took her time to get to know something about both couples it was a double wedding and we were both very pleased with her, our guest were asking abut her wanted to know if we knew her before the wedding. Amber thank you for making our special day even more special.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks for your review! Your double wedding was unique and fun, and it was interesting to learn how the double wedding came to be. Congrats on your marriage!
  • Dillan
    Dillan T. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect experience, from start to finish

My now-husband and I hired Amber to be our wedding officiant, and we could not be happier with the decision. We started the process by talking to Amber, both together and separately, to give her the opportunity to get to know us, as well as for us to establish a positive relationship with her, since she would be marrying us!
    Communication with Amber was professional and seamless in the entire process; she listened to our wants and needs, and never made us feel uncomfortable or pushed us in a direction we weren't sure about. (Before Amber, we interviewed a few other officiants who were pretty pushy in their specific styles and opinions...)
    She attended our rehearsal on-site, which was INCREDIBLY helpful. We highly recommend this for anyone using Amber, as we not only completed all of our wedding paperwork, but it made our actual wedding ceremony so much smoother and more comfortable for both of us, since we knew what to expect.
    Our wedding ceremony was of course flawless; by this point we were so comfortable with Amber, and we knew we'd be taken care of. We even had several friends come up to us after the ceremony telling us how amazing our officiant was, and how it was the loveliest ceremony they'd ever been to! We would definitely highly recommend Amber to anyone getting married in the area. And although she was one of the pricier options we researched, we have absolutely no regrets, since we feel she took better care of us than any other less-expensive officiant would have. Thank you Amber for being such a big part of our day!

Officiant Amber's reply:

WOW! What an amazing review! Thanks Dillan! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!
    Hector T. Married on 06/09/2019

If Disney had Officiants, Amber would be an Officianeer!

My wife and I screened several officiants and could NOT have been happier with anyone else. From the initial meeting we had with her, she was personable and professional. She interviewed us to get an idea of who we were and what our goals were for our wedding. She then took all of that information and created the most brilliant, personal and amazing script/ceremony we could have ever asked for! I’m not a person who gets emotional easily, but because of Amber’s amazing gift of creativity, my eyes began to sweat and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. My wife and I truly believe she is way underpriced for the genuine care and attention she gave to us along with the memory of a lifetime!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Hector! My eyes are watering, just reading your review. THANK you!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!
    Brande Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly Peefect

I dont even know where to begin,from day one she stayed in contact with my husband and i ,she is amazingly sweet,and kind.From day one to the actual rehearsal to the day of our wedding she showed nothing but love .Our script was based upon our personalities ,she did exactly what we asked and it turned out to be a very special day .We are very blessed to have an opportunity to meet with her and include her on this special wedding day for my husband and I.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks so much, Brande! Your family is sweet and wonderful, and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day, surrounded by friends and family. Best wishes! Amber, Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant
    Tim L. Married on 04/20/2019

Best officiant in town

She is very professional, exceeded my expectations above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth.Assisted with rehearsal as many times as we needed .Our script was based upon my wife and I personality and it was perfect.Allways stayed in contact ,we never had to question her reliability. She made our day very special we could not be any happier.A day my wife and I will remember forever.
    Robert R. Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Recommendation

We are so happy that we used the services of the Amber Olsen to handle getting the marriage license and in particular our wedding ceremony. It relieved a lot of stress knowing that she handled all of the paper work with getting the license and the wedding ceremony. We received so many compliments from our attendees on how professional she conducted the ceremony and in particular on how we met leading up to the marriage.
    We recommend her to anyone needing a professional.

Robert & Shirley Reyes

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Robert! Your story about meeting later in life, and asking your wife out on a note, was such a cute, wonderful story! I wish you both much happiness! Amber, Antelope Valley Wedding Officiant
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 03/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Amber made our ceremony so beautiful and personal. Our guests continue to compliment us on her words and presence. She made my wife and I feel very connected between each other and our guests. Amber was so very accommodating and worked hard to make sure that every little detail was well taken care of and not forgotten.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for leaving a review. Your ceremony, with all the special unity rituals, was fun to create. I'm so happy that you loved your ceremony script, and that you still like to read it over and re-connect. Thank you for choosing Officiant Amber!
    Sarah Married on 11/04/2018

Amber is incredible!

I cannot recommend Amber enough! The ceremony she created for our wedding was so personal, reflected mine and my husband's relationship, and our sense of humor. Amber was easy to communicate with, was very helpful in the process of obtaining the marriage license, and was overall so great to work with. I highly recommend Amber as an officiant, and cannot speak highly enough of her amazing work!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Sarah, thanks so much for your 5-star review! The fact that you each picked out a poem to read to one another during the ceremony really added a special touch to the ceremony. Congrats on your marriage!
    Samantha G. Married on 10/31/2018

She is absolutely amazing! Recommend!!

She is So sweet and very professional! Can not wait to see her again in June. Thank you so much for meeting up with us and making our day great!!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks for the review, Samantha! It was fun to officiate your wedding in your special spot. It would be great to see you again this summer!
    Elsa B. Married on 10/21/2018

Amber-officiant

Was very professional but yet very easy to work with. She made the ceremony unique to us. Made our day very special, wouldn’t have chosen anybody else.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review, Elsa! Congrats to you and Luis on two decades of happiness, and I wish you two decades more!