Officiant Amber Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Fallon
    Fallon A. Married on 06/25/2022

Amber is the best!

Amber is the absolute best! Just about everyone from our wedding came up to us and told us how personable she was with the ceremony and it was so easy to listen to. Everyone had her undivided attention. She made the whole environment comfortable. She listened to everything we had to say and made our script perfect! She was very fast with her responses as well. 20/10 recommend Officiant Amber for anyone!

-The Bruns’s

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks Fallon! Your bridal party was a lot of fun, and your son was adorable during the ceremony. I'm so glad I got to spend the afternoon with you fun people! Amber
    Hannah C. Married on 06/19/2022

Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant

Amber was great from the beginning. She met with us over zoom and got to know us. She was personable, funny, and nice. She wrote our ceremony in less than a week and sent it back over to us to read over. I loved being able to have a ceremony that would reflect our personal story versus the classic ceremony. Nearing the wedding day, I had some changes that I needed her to adjust and she did so very quickly and was always responsive to our emails. Wedding day was perfect and Amber arrived early and even helped us with our walkthrough! We loved having Amber as our officiant!!

Officiant Amber's reply:

What a great review, Hannah! Thank you so much! I appreciate the details you put into the review. It was my pleasure. Congrats! Amber
  • Veronica
    Veronica H. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredibly wonderful and outstanding officiant!

Officiant Amber wrote and performed an absolutely wonderful and elegant ceremony for our wedding. She is incredible to work with and does an outstanding job personalizing and customizing a ceremony to your needs. She’s personable and really takes the time to get to know you to make sure your wedding is about you. We personally got a lot of complements about how our ceremony was so thoughtful, loving, and sweet while also having a bit of fun at the same time. We loved our ceremony and could not have asked for a better officiant! Amber is fantastic for any type of wedding you are planning, and we highly recommend her to everyone!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you so much, Veronica! I loved that you and Casey included a couple of fun elements (like your unique unity ritual) and the signing of your marriage license during the ceremony. I appreciate you leaving such a great review! -Amber
    Taylor Married on 05/07/2022

Perfect for our casual wedding

Very nice and responsive!! So appreciative of her services and definitely would recommend!!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! It was a gorgeous day for you and Zach’s license signing. BTW, your grandparents are the sweatiest, and I loved hearing their love story!
    Hannah D. Married on 03/05/2022

She’s the best

She was the sweetest, perfect person to hire for your wedding. Had no problems what so ever, she made everything so simple and easy. She did a really nice job making our ceremony specific to me and my husband.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Hannah! I hope your move went smoothly, and please let me know if I can help you with anything here in GF! -Amber
    Kristi J. Married on 12/21/2021

Unbelievable how easy she made our day!

Decided to get married with not a lot time to plan! Amber was so knowledgeable, helpful and really sweet. So fortunate to have someone so experienced and so calm. We went with the religious vows and for not really knowing us beyond a few conversations, she put together vows that were so touching. She was able to tie it all together and left me literally thinking how does she do this so well. So lucky to have her officiate on our day. Thank you 🙏

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Kristi! I loved reading about the reasons you loved your wedding ceremony, and I'm so glad you were able to pull off such a beautiful ceremony in a couple short weeks. It was wonderful! I'm so happy for the two of you! Thank you for leaving a review! - Amber
    Emily F. Married on 12/04/2021

5 stars for Amber!

Professional, prompt, and personal! Highly recommend!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It's always a pleasure working with you at your gorgeous venue! See you again real soon!

Officiant Amber
  • Julia
    Julia B. Married on 12/03/2021

Amber made our casual signing super special!

We met Amber in April of 2021 when she officiated a wedding we were working. As wedding videographers, we hear a lot of different ceremonies and work with a lot of wonderful officiants. From our first interaction, I was super impressed with Amber. She was professional, well-spoken and knowledgeable of the legal marriage process. To me, a wedding is easy to plan - the part making it legitimate is intimidating.

We knew that our situation was unique and we needed a lot of guidance. My husband and I both wanted to change our last names. We also planned to elope, so we knew that understanding the legal process needed to be our first step. We contacted Amber and she responded immediately with the links and resources to guide us through. The information she provided us, led us to a lawyer and put us down the right path.

Amber was flexible and waited for us until all our paperwork was complete. The minute we had our paperwork, Amber was ready to meet to get our license signed. She responded immediately with her availability to meet and followed up with a text of everything we needed to have ready.

We grabbed our witnesses and met at a local restaurant in Fargo. We signed our papers over lunch and great conversation. Amber arrived early and was extremely professional, even in such a casual setting. To be honest, we didn’t really care too much about our marriage license signing, but Amber made the experience really special.

Our elopement was everything we wanted it to be and because of Amber, so was our marriage license “ceremony.” Thanks, Amber, for everything! And for providing a service to those of us who are a little less traditional :)

Bonus for doing it this way?! My sweet grandma got to be one of our witnesses! A moment and signature I’ll cherish forever!

Officiant Amber's reply:

WOW! What a review! I really appreciate you being so thorough with the review, and taking us through the process. Lots of couples have questions about the name change and license process, so it was great to hear about your experience. -Amber
  • Alison
    Alison S. Married on 11/05/2021

Could not have been better!

First of all, Amber was so knowledgeable. She really had so much experience to guide you through the process & it was such a blessing to have all of our questions answered so clearly. She is also a beautiful writer. The way she was able to get to know us & put our relationship into words for our ceremony was just perfect.
    Professional & kind, you really can’t go wrong!

Officiant Amber's reply:

What an amazingly beautiful review, Alison! I'm so touched that you loved the way your ceremony was written, and I'm so glad that you loved the way your ceremony reflected the two of you. Thanks so much! - Amber
    Miranda S. Married on 10/01/2021

Professional and meaningful

Amber was the bright spot in our long journey of wedding planning! She made it easy to create the ceremony script that was perfect for us! Her responses were always prompt, and she even showed up on the day of the ceremony to make sure everything was perfect!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Miranda! It's been wonderful getting to know you both over the past few months, and your Fall-themed ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you and Scotty! -Amber
    Danielle Married on 09/04/2021

Personalized ceremony that our guests all loved

Amber was wonderful. I sent her a bunch of notes and she crafted a beautiful ceremony. We had several guests comment to us on how clearly she spoke and that it was so nice to be able to hear and understand a ceremony for once! We loved how kind and organized she was, how she remembered our daughters name from the first introduction, and how her presence was so calming and bright the day of. We would recommend Amber to anyone near or far for their special day. Thank you Amber for being our officiant!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for the awesome review, and all of the beautiful pictures! It was wonderful being a part of your family's special day. Congrats!
  • Maddie
    Maddie K. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience!

Officiant Amber made our ceremony script unique and specific to us as a couple. She met with us and got to know us as a couple so she could better suit or wants for our wedding day! She made everything so easy and stress free, I highly recommend Officiant Amber for any kind of wedding ceremony!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you very much, Maddie! I loved how heartfelt you and Andrew's personal vows were (they truly made the ceremony very unique and special!)

Many congrats to the two of you!

Amber
  • Ellana
    Ellana C. Married on 06/19/2021

Claymore wedding

I love Amber, she’s great. Guided us through our whole ceremony; helped ease our nerves for our big day. She made our day perfect.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Ellana! It was fun to work with your kids for your super sweet, intimate ceremony at the 1908 House! Thank you for leaving a review! -Amber
    Hope R. Married on 04/10/2021

Personal, loving and professional

Officiant Amber made our day so smooth! From an hour conversation she made an amazing wedding script! Amber continued with professionalism, grace and was always just an email away when you needed her! Many people from our ceremony complimented how personal she made our ceremony. She was amazing! Book her!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Hope! You and Dylan planned an absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony! It was fun watching the two of you and your guests laugh and cry along with your love story in the ceremony. Congrats to the two of you!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 03/27/2021

So perfect!

Officiant amber was absolutely amazing. She made things super easy, very professional, and would highly recommend her for your ceremony. A+++++

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You were a fun crowd, and your ceremony was unique and fun. Thanks for all the laughs during the wedding! I appreciate you choosing me to be part of your special day! -Amber
    Raini C. Married on 03/20/2021

Mr & Mrs Coombs

We had our officiant back out 2 weeks before the wedding and a friend of mine recommended Amber. She was amazing to work with got back to us promptly and even with one 2 weeks notice gave us the most incredible ceremony we could imagine!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Raini! Congrats to you and Hunter!

I’m so glad you loved your ceremony!

Best wishes, Amber
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette C. Married on 01/04/2021

Short and Sweet

As an older couple we were looking for a simple signing but didn't want to be in a courthouse. My fiancée and I, along with our witnesses met with Amber at a local fine dining restaurant for the signing. Amber has been thorough and professional from start to finish.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Jeannette! I appreciate you choosing me to help the two of you "tie the knot!" Have a wonderful week!
    -Officiant Amber
  • Dustin
    Dustin H. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Ceremony!

We got Officiant Amber recommended to us by the Avalon and we are so glad we did! She did a super awesome job at both the rehearsal and the ceremony! She was very patient with all of our wedding party and explained everything very thoroughly! 10/10 would recommend her to anyone else.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you Dustin! Despite all of the Covid changes, you guys were able to pull off a beautiful and intimate ceremony. Congrats!
    Sophie Married on 08/15/2020

The Perfect Officiant

Amber was the most easy going and professional officiant! She made our ceremony go so smooth and eased my nerves! She’s truly the best!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Sophie! I loved getting to know the two of you a bit better, and attending your super chill wedding. Congrats, and best wishes, to you and Nick! -Amber
    James D. Married on 08/04/2020

The Donnelly's approve this message

Amber is amazing and thorough. I thought I was paying to get a person in my yard to read vows. That wasn't the case at all. We met and she interviewed us and really got to know our relationship. She sent us a script of how the process was gong to be. We couldn't be more pleased. She came to the house performed her magic and it was brilliant. We appreciate her for joining us together as husband and wife. The Donnelly's approve of her services as she goes above and beyond. We only hire the best and indeed she was the best!!
  • Haley
    Haley S. Married on 07/25/2020

Amber went Above and Beyond!

Officiant Amber is phenomenal! She is very organized, well spoken, and being smooth with transitioning from one part to another. My husband and I talked about how she literally couldn’t have made our wedding ceremony any better. She shared our love story in the most perfect way, it brought ourselves tears when we first read her script. She responds very quickly to all questions we may have, and all around an amazing person. Both Alex and I are SO GLAD we had Amber as our officiant!! ♥️

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you Haley! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you and Alex....you are both such wonderful people! Even in the midst of Covid, you pulled off a gorgeous wedding. Congrats!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/13/2020

Perfect for simple and sweet!

Simple & sweet ceremony in the middle of no where!

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your ceremony location was absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. It was wonderful watching you and your wife really "be" in the moment on your wedding day. Congrats to you and Nicole! -Amber
    Graham S. Married on 01/11/2020

Amber is amazing

As a DJ, I see so many weddings. Having a great officiant can really make a ceremony memorable. It's not just about someone reading from a book but the story that is behind the couple. Having worked with Amber at several weddings, she really has a great sincere connection with not only the couple but also the guests. If you're looking for more than a basic ceremony, I highly recommend you check out Amber.

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thanks Graham! I appreciate the review! I get excited when I hear that I get to work with great DJs, such as yourself.
    Allison C. Married on 10/28/2019

Amber does a Phenomenal job!

I can’t even express how much amber help me out during the whole event! She is so kind and it’s so helpful I was so overwhelmed but she made me feel so relaxed helped from point a-z and was there any time I need she even helped with my vows!!! I love her . Don’t pass on the opportunity to have your wedding officiated by her she cares ! She officiated for my cousin as well

Officiant Amber's reply:

Thank you!! I had SO much fun creating your Disney wedding script, and your wedding was so light-hearted and sweet. Congrats!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia T. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and Professional

Amber exceeded my expectations with our ceremony script! She really listened to our story and included our children in everything. She helped guide us with our own vows! So organized and easy to work with.