26027 Huntington Lane Unit E, Valencia, CA 91355 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About J&M Entertainment

"When working with J&M, you get so much more than music, lights, and film, you get a custom, curated event backed by industry professionals who bring decades of experience to execute your night flawlessly." - John I.

Thanks, John! We will take it from here...

If you are looking for an entertainment company that will leave your guests talking about how much fun they had for years to come, then you don't want just a DJ- you need the J&M Experience.

For over 30 years we have been the go-to team for that this-was-the-best-wedding-ever, my-feet-hurt-from-dancing-so-much, I-will-never-forget-how-much-fun-I-had experience.

If you want you and your guests to feel the same, contact our team today!

Services Offered:

- DJ/MC (Bilingual available)

- Lighting

52 Reviews for J&M Entertainment

1 User photo

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2019

Very flexible and trustworthy!

When planning our wedding, I knew that I wanted something that will wow my guests. Our theme was something sort of "Under the Stars" kind of feeling and I wanted to bring the outside in. Enter J&M Entertainment, who took care of all of our lighting and drapery. They installed twinkle lights above the dance floor to simulate the stars and it was MAGICAL! Thank you Jorge and Sandra!

Sent on 10/16/2019

J&M Entertainment's reply:

Kimberly, thank you for the kind words!
    We are thrilled to know that we helped you create the unique experience you expected.
  • John

John · Married on 09/29/2018

Look no further..

I have to take some time in calling out the magnificent work J&M Entertainment has done for my wedding in September 2018.
    Having attended so many prior events of theirs via friends and family, the choice was obvious that my wife and I had to have them leading the entertainment for our wedding. We scheduled an in person meeting with Jorge Lopez who took us on a tour of all the possibilities where he showcased of their services from music, lighting, video and on. I'd never experienced any meeting quite like it - Jorge gave us a first-hand glimpse of what exactly we could expect depending on our package. We ended up locking in the team for Host MC & DJ, Audio, Lighting and Videography at a competitive price point.

Over the course of the following months leading up to our event, various members of the team kept in close contact with us ensuring every milestone of preparation was met. We also had our own J&M website where we could update song selections, update our wedding profile and indicate choices on which dances to incorporate, video song selection, and so much more. It helped to seamlessly tailor our night the way we wanted it.

We were then so lucky to have been assigned to work with the amazing Alex Morales as our Host MC. Given that we were out of state, we set-up a video conference with Alex where he walked us through the course of the evening start-to-finish. This gave us a real sense of comfort as, not only is he an awesome person, but it gave him a chance to get to know my wife and me (crucial!). We finalized the details, and all that we needed left to do was simply show up. When working with J&M, you get so much more than music, lights, and film, you get a custom, curated event backed by industry professionals who bring decades of experience to execute your night flawlessly.

I can attest... had it not been for working with Alex and the rest of the talented team, our night would not have been nearly as fun or error free. Alex kept in close contact with us throughout the night, never once letting us worry or panic and was key to change things around when necessary to ensure the execution and timing of everything was just right. His delivery as an MC was amazing - everyone continues to talk to us about how great he was at hyping up the guests and keeping things fun and memorable with such energy! To compliment the music, our event lighting and programmable light show was to die for! It turned our venue from to night-clubesque castle, creating a scene like no other.. wow..

Following the post-event blues, J&M delivered our short-story wedding video (25 minutes in length) which was INCREDIBLE! Brian was our host videographer had amazing rapport and chemistry with the wedding party and captured some of the most surreal clips one could ask for. Better yet, the team's editing skills are second to none and the film captured all of the wonderful moment's start-to-finish for us to remember for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to show our children how epic their parents' wedding was. Thank you Jorge, Sandra, Alex, Brian, Lorena and everyone on the J&M Team for making our wedding experience the best ever!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joseph · Married on 11/24/2017

Seriously look no further!!! From the consultation to the big day, J&M was our guardian wedding angel!!! Booking this entertainment company gave us so much more in return!! Our guest and loved ones continue to rave about the entertainment. Jorge and his team made us feel like part of the J&M family!!!! Thank you everyone at J&M for the greatest start of our new journey as a married couple!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

J&M Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 895.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Officiant Amber Wedding Officiants

J&M Entertainment is the best! Not only do they offer a wide range of services from lighting and DJ to event planning and coordination (and more), they are also a pleasure to work with, and they really care about providing an excellent experience to their clients. I can relax knowing I will be working with them at a wedding as the officiant, because they do a great job!

• 26027 Huntington Lane Unit E, Unit E Valencia, CA, 91355 See on map
    Location of (J&M Entertainment)