Panorama City, CA 91402 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Michelle Lacson Photography

Hello! I am a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in Southern California.

I love being able to capture every detail of your wedding day so that you can relax and focus on enjoing your time with family and friends! I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level and then being able to watch them live out their very own "happily ever after"!

Feel free to drop me a note for more information!

{xoxo}

Michelle Lacson Photography 1
Michelle Lacson Photography 2
Michelle Lacson Photography 3

Suvin · Married on 01/20/2018

Michelle is awesome! We chose her not only for our Engagement Pics, but for our wedding too. I could not be happier. She went above and beyond to provide us exactly what we wanted and so much more. When it comes to photography, you really need to have trust in your vendor to make sure they get the perfect shot, Michelle did a great job! We are super happy with all the amazing work she put in to our wedding. From the first look, to the reception, Michelle was totally spot on. I could not think of anyone better to capture our special moment, thanks Michelle!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2017

We just got our engagement photos back and I absolutely love them. Michelle was patient and took time with us even with my fiance's crazy photo ideas. She is fantastic at what she does! Thank you Michelle for everything. If you have the chance to book with her do it right away you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2017

MICHELLE · Married on 03/25/2017

We were recommended Michelle through a friend who had recently gotten married. Someone in her family had used Michelle and she told us the biggest regret from her wedding was not hiring Michelle Lacson herself.

From initial correspondence to getting our final wedding photos back Michelle was always professional, gracious and quick with communication.

Our wedding was a bit crazy, due to our massive wedding party (22 total) and guest total (250) yet Michelle and her 2nd photographer handled it with ease. She kept us to our timeline and made sure every photo on our wish list was taken before they left for the night. My only regret was not hiring her for a longer amount of time!

I would absolutely recommend Michelle to a friend (and already have). The only thing I would tell other brides is that her timeline of getting photos back to you is spot on... expect around 8 weeks.

Look forward to using her in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Michelle Lacson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc.
    Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc. Wedding Caterers

Michelle is a class act. Takes some beautiful shoots. All my brides that worked with her are so happy they used her. Looking forward to working with her many many more time soon.

• Details by Oksana
    Details by Oksana Wedding Invitations

Michelle is wonderful to work with! Very talented, professional and has a keen eye for details to capture every little things you had planned for your event. Loved working with her!

• Chris Ellis Photography
    Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is such a fun photographer to work with. I have shot with Michelle many times at events (mostly weddings) and found myself loving every minute of it. She loves trying new things and has mastered the art of sun flare. Her images are vintage-esque while being soft and romantic at the same time. Her editing style makes images that i can only describe as warm and cuddly. Her clients absolutely adore her and I can whole heartedly recommended her for anyone looking for a lifestyle photographer that can capture that vintage look.

• Panorama City, 91402 See on map