Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Melissa Ann

"Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder." - Plato

Not many people can say they truly love their job, but I am lucky enough to say I love my job! When Someone sits in my chair, whether it is a bride, a model, or an actor, I love watching the look on their face when they see the finished product.

Weddings, proms, headshots, or announcements....I will make you look and feel perfect for any occasion, big or small. My styles range from clean and fresh to dramatic and intense, each look tailored to every individuals need. I keep up-to-date on all of the latest styles and trends by educating myself through workshops and internships.

I've had the priviledge of working with some of the top artists in the business for films, television, weddings, charity events, photo shoots, and prefessional shows for L.A. Fashion Week.

Follow Makeup by Melissa Ann on

skelton 153 copy
skelton 153

4 Reviews for Makeup by Melissa Ann

Sabrina · Married on 03/14/2015

Melissa was an absolute dream to work with! She is a gracious and wonderful girl who made me feel like a princess. She went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party, Mother of the Bride, and Mother of the Groom felt just as special. You will NOT regret using her services!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Elyse · Married on 10/25/2014

Melissa is absolutely amazing! Her work for my wedding was better than I could ever imagined. She was so easy to work with and her professionalism was phenomenal! Melissa and her make up artists were able to give all of my bridal party exactly what they wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Melissa to all of my friends and family. She is by far the best make up artist I have ever worked with!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

I used makeup by Melissa Ann for my wedding day! Melissa is extremely professional, showed up on time, worked quickly to acheive wonderful results. I would highly recommend her services for a wedding or a night out. I can't wait till I have an excuse to give her a call!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Makeup by Melissa Ann FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Details by Oksana Wedding Invitations

Melissa is very talented. I would trust her to do my make up any time, and I dont just trust my face/moneymaker to anybody. She is professional, approachable and pleasure to work with.

• Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is a wonderful makeup artists that I have had the privilege to work with on multiple occasions. She loves her clients and brings a beautiful, natural style to her work. She takes the time to get to know exactly what her clients are looking for and brings out your inner radiance with a clean and soft type of look. I highly recommend her to all of my brides and know you will love working with her on your special day as well!

• Burbank, 91505 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Melissa Ann)