Angela Carlon Events and Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Angela was everything I needed out of a weekend-of wedding coordinator. With a few phone calls and a couple hours together she understood my vision and executed brilliantly. I didn’t hear of a single problem throughout the weekend all due to Angela’s execution and responsiveness which made for an awesome ceremony and reception. She has wonderful taste and set up my reception room beautifully. I would not hesitate to refer her to any kind of bride.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Phoenix, AZ 85233
BLOG

Wedding Day-of Coordination

Chic wedding coordination that conforms to every brides wedding day wishes. Dream up any theme and live your wedding day in modern decadence or old world glamour. The sky is the limit and our negotiation skills with vendors will make your budget stretch more than imagined. Let Angela Carlón Events and Design cater to your every wish. Pick the perfe ct package to fit your needs such as, The Bustle, a planning package intended for couples looking for "day of" assistance. Beginning two weeks prior to your event, we will help button up loose ends and seamlessly execute your wedding so that you and your family are able to fully enjoy your Big Day.  Please visit www.angelacarlon.com to find the package that is your perfect fit.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)