A Modern Day Affair

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Alyssa
05/18/2014

From the day I requested information from AMDA I worked with Shauna. Every time I emailed or contacted her she got back to me right away. I did the half-day package, which was a final meeting with her, one final vendor meeting, and 6 hours the day of the event. I had her come to my final with my maitre'd so that she knew all the details going into the reception. On the day of, she was worth every penny! We had a late start due to the wonderful traffic on the east end, which held up both the photographer and the officiant as well as guests. I was sitting in the car with my mom and her and my dad handled everything, I had no idea what was going on until after it happened. She then got me back to East Wind, helped me through pictures and half of cocktail hour. It was the perfect amount of time and she did a great job in keeping me relaxed with the ceremony running a little late!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Massapequa, NY 11758
BLOG

A marriage made in heaven begins with a wedding planned by us.

From weddings, corporate events, and showers to birthdays and more, A Modern Day Affair is a full service event planning company based out of Massapequa, NY. We specialize in all kinds of events both big and small. Whether it's a one of a kind birthday party, or the wedding of your dreams A Modern Day Affair will make sure you and your guests will have an unforgettable time.

We here at A Modern Day Affair believe your day should be just that – Your Day. More often than not, it seems the host or hostess of an event is the person who gets to enjoy it the least. You put all of your time and effort into planning and when the day comes, you’re so caught up in the details that you don’t even get to enjoy it like you could. A Modern Day Affair prevents exactly that. Our purpose is to ensure that every detail of your event is executed as planned, so you can enjoy it as much as your guests.

From the moment you join the A Modern Day Affair team, we treat your affair as if it were one of our own.

Whether you need someone to help you coordinate your affair from start to finish, or you just need that extra eye for the day of, A Modern Day Affair is here to help. We offer complete and partial planning services for all types of events, large and small.

We will work with you in the days leading up to your event to go over your vendor contracts and details as well as any special requests you may have. We coordinate with your vendors in advance to assure that the day runs smoothly.

On the day of your affair, did you forget something at home? No worries, we’ll run back and get it for you. Are your vendors running late? We’re on it. Did someone spill wine on your new dress? We’ll get it out. Our goal at A Modern Day Affair is to allow our customers to feel like a guest at their own event. We do the work so you don’t have to.
Details