We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

J
Beginner September 2013

Where did you get your veil?

Juliet, on July 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 18
Saved Save

Has anyone had luck ordering a veil online? If so where? They seem a lot cheaper, but I don't want something that's gonna look bad. Thanks!

18 Comments

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

I got my at Alfred Angelo. I was too chicken to order online without knowing the quality of it and such first.

I also bought a cheap veil at Hobby Lobby, when they had a 50% off sale, to wear to my boudoir photo session. There really is a huge difference between it and my AA veil

• Val
    Master May 2013
    Val ·
    • Flag

I saw one I liked at the bridal store where I bought my dress.. It was $250.. No way was I paying that so I went to David's bridal and found another I liked for $129.

• Sarah
    Super August 2013
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

Venus veils on ebay

• Jennifer
    VIP November 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I ordered my veil at the bridal store that I bought my dress. I had seen veils online and of course the cheaper quality appealed to me, but trying on veils I found something that I really loved... and of course had to pay a little more for it. I don't regret it though! Smiley smile

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·
    • Flag

I agree I also got mine at Alfred Angelo, I like that I could match the veil and my dress in person and it is a perfect match!

• Mrs. Pezz
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. Pezz ·
    • Flag

$28 on Amazon, love it!

• Sarina
    Super May 2014
    Sarina ·
    • Flag

I’m making mine! So much cheaper, and it will be exactly what I want.

• F
    Super March 2014
    FordGrl ·
    • Flag

I got mine at David's Bridal for $148. I bought it the same time as my dress, and got a 25% off coupon.

• Alisa S.
    VIP April 2013
    Alisa S. ·
    • Flag

I bought mine on amazon (she advertised as fully refundable and was a delight to deal with) - birdcage veil with little crystals in the lace and a feather clip - for $25. My dad's wife saw the exact same thing in a boutique salon in the DC area for $125.

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·
    • Flag

Got My veil from DB for 149.

• Mrs. Butler
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs. Butler ·
    • Flag

I got mine from the bridal shop which went through Sara Gabriel. Amazing details.

• Suzanne
    Savvy July 2013
    Suzanne ·
    • Flag

Simply blue bridal on etsy. Good quality and price. They will do custom lengths which I should have done because since I'm petit the veil would have looked better a couple of inches shorter. They sew/hide a tiny blue rhinestone onto the veil (something blue!).

• FutureMrsP
    Master October 2014
    FutureMrsP ·
    • Flag

Couldn't you just find out the style number/manufacturer from the one at the bridal shop and google it?

I have done this with a ton of different items to find the best deal.

• Marissa M.
    Super August 2013
    Marissa M. ·
    • Flag

Amazon for $28 and LOVE it!! It is as beautiful and high quality as the $250 one from the bridal shop. It was from Venus veils

• Mrsbrown2K19
    Super February 2019
    Mrsbrown2K19 ·
    • Flag

FMIL is making mine

• J
    Beginner September 2013
    Juliet ·
    • Flag

Thanks for the suggestions! Very helpful!

• Kayla
    Devoted January 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

I got mine from simplybridal.com. I'm not sure if I want to wear one yet, but I just wanted the option. It was $25 and its really pretty. I cant justify spending hundreds of dollars on tulle. Unless its a super formal church wedding or something. Since mine is casual and on the beach, I felt the price was right.

• James
    Just Said Yes April 2013
    James ·
    • Flag

There are good deals on eBay cheap enough to take the risk http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321208837085?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

Comment on this discussion

Related articles