Colleen
Devoted September 2016

Jewelry help

Colleen, on June 15, 2016 at 11:22 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save

My fiance said he wanted to buy me a wedding gift. I've already purchased the nice watch he was wanting and will give it to him for his wedding gift so I figured I could suggest my jewelry as a gift. I dont want anything expensive. Problem is I don't usually wear much. I wear stud earnings, my ring, and a Pandora bracelet. Thats it. never wear necklaces really. I have no idea what goes with my dress. What type or style of necklace should I wear? Do I really need one? I wont be wearing a veil, just a pretty comb (which I have no idea on that either). Any help is appreciated.

9 Comments

• N
    Master October 2016
    no1 ·

@alyssa thats what I was going to say!

Are you wearing your hair-up?

You could do a simple pendant, in blue or your birthstone.

Personally I love the first one, but it might be to much if you dont really wear necklaces.

• N
    Master October 2016
    no1 ·

@Alyssa Thats so sad that someone would do that...

I love that deep blue!

• AMW
    Master September 2016
    AMW ·

Ask him to buy you a charm for your Pandora bracelet while you're on your honeymoon. That would be an amazing way to remember it.

• Lisa
    Devoted October 2017
    Lisa ·

Did you get a wedding charm yet for your Pandora bracelet? They have some great ones to choose from.

• Colleen
    Devoted September 2016
    Colleen ·

Thanks! I feel like there is pressure to wear necklaces on your wedding. I hat thought of a small Kendra Scott necklace but didn't know it it was too informal. Not that my wedding is that formal...

I didn't think about a charm for my pandora bracelet!! Good idea!

• Future Mrs.
    Devoted September 2016
    Future Mrs. ·

You look stunning!! That dress is beautiful!! If you don't feel you need necklace don't do it. I have sweetheart neckline wedding dress,no veil (just comb) and I will go with earrings,as I am not necklace person as well. Just do whatever you want.

• Lori
    Devoted October 2016
    Lori ·

What about a nice anklet??

• Colleen
    Devoted September 2016
    Colleen ·

Do you think that if I go for just earnings that it's necessary to do larger ones? I will be wearing this in my hair for a little bit of accessory up top....

• Future Mrs.
    Devoted September 2016
    Future Mrs. ·

I like your hair accessorie,I think just small earrings would be enough either way.

Comment on this discussion