Mrs. Velez
VIP August 2017

Artificial flowers

Mrs. Velez, on June 19, 2017 at 5:39 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 21
Saved Save

Who else is using artificial flowers? My bouquet and bridal party are real. Im not over flowing centerpieces with artificial flowers just a little bit. Idk i still have mix feelings. I have 2 months to change my mind but im thinking of using it. Who else is doing it

21 Comments

• MarryingMurray
    VIP June 2018
    MarryingMurray ·

All of my flowers are fake!

• Lindsey
    VIP June 2018
    Lindsey ·

Where did you get them ???

• AK
    VIP July 2017
    AK ·

I am team fake flowers always look like fake flowers because they are fake flowers.

• Mrs. Velez
    VIP August 2017
    Mrs. Velez ·

Wow @MarryingMurray it looks beautiful. I am getting it from ebay and the dollar store. Not too much but sufficient enough

• PerfectlyPolin
    VIP September 2017
    PerfectlyPolin ·

I absolutely love my EcoFlowers!

• MarryingMurray
    VIP June 2018
    MarryingMurray ·

The bridesmaid bouquets were from michaels ($6) and I added brooches.

my bouquet was 1/2 from hobby lobby ($20) with one of the bridesmaid bunches added.

All of my centerpieces are roses from the dollar store turned into kissing balls that perch on top of candlesticks.

• muriel
    Champion June 2018
    muriel ·

One way to get real flowers at a decent price for centerpieces is to use potted orchids. You can often buy them at Ikea, Home Depot or Lowes for $10.

• A
    Savvy September 2018
    Ashley ·

@marryinMurray I would love to see what your centerpieces look like. I have been trying to decide on fake or real flowers. Your bouquets are beautiful

• Jordan
    Dedicated December 2017
    Jordan ·

We are using real touch flowers from Hobby Lobby. 2 hydrangeas and 2 calla lilies in each bunch.

• Vanessa
    Super November 2017
    Vanessa ·

I'm having real flowers for my bouquet and BP as well. Everything else will be fake flowers. My aunt offered to buy all the flowers and do the decorations so why waste more money. So far I love how it's turning out.

ETA- typo

• Che
    Super June 2017
    Che ·

@marryingmurray that looks great!

• gettingDehmered
    Devoted August 2017
    gettingDehmered ·

Fake here also except for center pieces and then I'm buying in bulk. Haven't made bouts or corsages yet

• Mrs. Velez
    VIP August 2017
    Mrs. Velez ·

Thank you. I love them all. They all look beautiful

• A
    Just Said Yes June 2017
    Ashley ·

I ended up doing fake flowers only because I could not allow myself to spend money on real centerpieces that were just going to die a few days/ weeks later. I couldn't find the particular ones that I wanted when I started looking but I did find a coral gerber daisy bouquet already made at Hobby Lobby. They were $10 but every other week they were on sale for half off so they only ended up being $5 a piece. I still don't know what I will do with all of them left over but at least they won't die.

• Claudia
    Expert November 2017
    Claudia ·

Thanks for the tip Muriel!

• Love
    Dedicated September 2017
    Love ·

My centerpieces are fake flowers. I love the colors

• chelle
    Devoted August 2017
    chelle ·

I like how you can put fake flowers together ahead of time but I am actually using real flowers because you can get them for similar prices if you buy in bulk. The fake flowers that "look and feel real" are not actually cheaper unless you find them on sale!

• Leah
    VIP July 2017
    Leah ·

Mine are artificial as well. I bought them from an Etsy seller.

• Becoming a Spraggins
    Devoted July 2017
    Becoming a Spraggins ·

I'm using fake and only one box of carnations has arrived so far. I'm using fake for everything. On Friday I'm going to go to my mom's and put everything together

• Katie
    Expert October 2018
    Katie ·

I refuse to spend the money on real flowers that are just going to die within a few days. All of my flowers are going to be fake

Comment on this discussion