Yanni Design Studio Reviews

Yanni Design Studio 1
Yanni Design Studio 2

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

Stephanie was a true pleasure to work with. She made picking out our decor super easy and fun. It all turned out beautifully and everyone was blown away by our floral. Would highly recommend.

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience as a Bride

Stephanie at Yanni was a pleasure to work with. The floral exceeded our expectations and was absolutely beautiful. Stephanie made it easy to choose what we wanted and gave us a lot of reference photos so we could get an idea of what we did and didn't like -this was super helpful. I would recommend them to future brides.

• QueSeraSera

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

One of our banquet servers told me that out of all the weddings they've had there, ours was the most beautiful, and I totally credit YDS for that! They are expensive for sure (our most expensive vendor after our venue), but they do an amazing job! They took a plain looking venue and turned it into a dream! Everyone commented on how beautiful our wedding was! Stephanie was also amazing to work with! We have zero regrets here!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Yanni Design Studio's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you, and are so pleased that you loved the way your decor turned out. We hope to have an excuse to work with you again in the future! Warmly, The YDS Team

Arturo · Married on 09/01/2017

My now wife and I came to see Yanni for our wedding decor after being highly recommended to him by friends who had used him for their wedding. He is a magical wedding decor genius to say the least! Yanni and Sylwia assisted us and they are both extremely patient people. My wife and I went back and forth with them about our wedding decor vision and felt no pressure ever from Yanni. He and Sylwia made fabulous suggestions for our wedding. You can tell how passionate Yanni and his team throughout the planning process. We were blown away the day of our wedding when we arrived at our reception hall and finally saw the full intricacies and beauty of what Yanni and his team accomplished. Thank you all for making our special day that much more memorable! We highly recommend Yanni Design Studio!!!

Yanni Design Studio 3
    Yanni Design Studio 4
  • Neha

Neha · Married on 08/19/2017

Finding a decorator that was able to fulfill my vision was one of the most important parts of my wedding day, and for any bride! Yanni and Sylwia worked diligently and patiently with me to help me come up with my dream wedding. Their patience, creative talent, professionalism and commitment to my vision is what drew us to select them as our wedding decorator for all our wedding events. YDS provided decor for all four of our south asian wedding events, and it turned out beautifully! They really are very passionate about their work and the most committed vendor we worked with. Sylwia went above and beyond answering my hundreds of questions, changes, and adjusting things based on our budget (budgeting for four events is not an easy task!) She was always so cheerful, supportive, offered many suggestions and knew exactly what i needed. I can't thank her enough! Both Yanni and Sylwia also never turned down an opportunity to meet in person and we never felt rushed. In the end, the final results is what matters and it was beyond my expectations! Thank you so much Yanni & Sylwia for making my dream wedding come true!

Tina · Married on 07/01/2017

We worked with Shari and her team at Yanni Design and had the most amazing experience. From the planning stages to implementation, she was there with us every step of the way.

In terms of the planning, when we first met with Shari we didn't have a specific idea of what we wanted but we knew what we liked and didn't like and we knew we wanted a wedding that really represented the both of us. We showed her a couple of picture for inspiration and she was instantly able to create a vision that aligned with our personalities. Not only was she great at listening and picking up on what we liked but she also didn't hesitate to express her opinions when we asked her for feedback.

And then came the wedding day... I will always remember that moment of walking into Bridgeport and seeing the set-up. It was absolutely AMAZING (the picture below is the photo I took after walking in). I am still blown away thinking about how beautiful our mundap looked and how when I walked in a wave of emotion flew over me because I was looking at absolute perfection. Our guests could not stop talking about the decor either .... they all said it was as if they were in a dream and that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to.

The only word I can use about describing the job YDS did decorating our wedding is perfection. If you are trying to figure out who to work with on your wedding day, don't look any further - definitely work with Yanni.

Phyllis · Married on 06/10/2017

Yanni gets 5 stars only because there aren’t more! Stephanie was wonderful to work with! She always returned phone calls and accommodated a first meeting with the bride via facetime due to a job commitment out of town. Stephanie not only designed everything according to what was envisioned, but was also able to suggest ways to re-purpose to get the most for the dollar. Only regret is being unable to post the pictures to provide a visual. Totally recommend with zero reservation!

Sabeea · Married on 12/17/2016

Hari and I would like to thank everyone and Yanni studio for making our day so special. A very special thanks to sylwia who helped us through it all, she was able to execute my ideas perfectly. She knew exactly what I wanted on our special day !! Yanni design team went above and beyond to make everything perfect ??Thank you so much for making everything perfect !! It was a dream come true.

Smita · Married on 08/27/2016

Yanni Design Studio is beyond any other!! With their unmatched talent, creativity and passion, they helped us design step by step the most stunning and elegant Reception! Every detail was absolutely PERFECT and they went out of their way to make it so. Magdalena was a pleasure to work with and made everything super easy for us. We are still getting compliments on the decor to this day :) Worth every cent!!!

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

WOW! What can I say about our floral decor at our Armour House Wedding? It was absolutely stunning!!! We knew Yanni was the best going in to the wedding, but we were absolutely amazed at how it all came to together. It was even better than what we expected! Stephanie was a great contact person to work with through our wedding planning process. She knew exactly what I wanted and she took my thoughts and ideas and brought them all to life in a spectacular way. Everyone at the wedding commented repeatedly on how incredible the floral arrangements were - everything from the bouquets, to the table settings, to the decor throughout the venue (especially the fountain!), it was all perfect. Thank you again!!

S · Married on 05/07/2016

Yanni and Stephanie are amazing! From our very first meeting to the actual event, they have been there through every step of the decor process. Planning decor for an Indian wedding is not easy, but they made the process so seamless. I was very particular about every detail of the decor, but Stephanie had no problem answering my calls/emails in a timely fashion and getting me an answer to every question I had. The most compliments I received after the wedding was over was about the decor. All of my guests were "WOWED" by Yanni's work. If you want the best of the best, then Yanni is definitely it!!

Sue · Married on 04/16/2016

This was my second time using Yanni for a wedding!
    He and his staff are amazing from start to finish!
    Would highly recommend them if you are looking for that
    "WOW" factor!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Yanni did the most beautiful job at my wedding. When I walked into my reception, it was Heaven. Every detail was so well thought out and came together perfectly. They created my dream for me. Shari was so easy to work with and shared lots of great ideas. It has been almost a month and my guests are still telling me how beautiful my wedding was. Thanks Yanni!!

Holly · Married on 04/09/2016

Our wedding was magical! Yanni Design Studio did an incredible job creating the perfect look for our wedding. Sylwia and Yanni listened to what we wanted and executed the centerpieces and other decor beautifully and with great attention to detail. The room was transformed into an elegant, real-life fairy tale that was beyond my expectations. A special thanks to Sylwia for her guidance throughout the process and her devotion to assisting me in accomplishing the wedding of my dreams. She is amazing!

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

My wedding was absolutely STUNNING! I could not have pictured anything more beautiful! Yanni provided floral, décor, and lighting- I can't wait to see more pictures. All of the floral was amazing- the head table, place card table and guest tables!! It was everything I had hoped and more. I worked with Stephanie, who was amazing! Char is also amazing and of course yanni for dreaming up the design. Any one getting married in the Chicagoland area should use them! Best décor vendor ever!

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

They are absolutely amazing. I had a vision in my head when planning the decor and Char was on point with everything. She even added some beautiful little touches that made our ceremony and reception a mystical wonderland. Everyone was commeneting on how beautiful all our lights and decor was. Thanks to yanni design they made my dream wedding come to life!!

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

We dreamt of an outdoor wedding, chose our date as the one with the least chance of rain & booked our venue based on it's beautiful outdoor ceremony setting. When we realized just 3 days before that it was definitely going to rain during our ceremony, I called Lauren frantically only to find she was extremely flexible & so helpful with a last-minute change to move the ceremony indoors. When your dreams are literally rained on, it's unbelievably assuring to have a vendor like them that is calm, organized & flexible as they were. Our ceremony turned out beautiful beyond words & we do not regret moving inside for one second! As for the reception, OH MY GOODNESS. There are literally no words to describe how amazing it was. I knew YDS was amazing, but they blew the top off my expectations & went so far beyond what was expected. I told them I wanted over-the-top extravagant but I never imagined it would be quite this amazing! From the initial phone call & planning meeting to the final product, the entire experience was perfect. We would recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding to be one that all your guests rave about & where your dream wedding comes to life!

Rita · Married on 08/08/2015

Yanni went over every detail, including ones that we didn't think of. Everyone raved about the flowers and the decor. I've had Yanni for both of my daughters weddings, and I can't say enough. Everyone to this day still talks about the venue.

Enza · Married on 07/18/2015

Yanni Design Studio is a magical place where they made a young girls dream wedding come true. They truly know how to make a fairy tale wedding real and affordable. I was first to plan for a wedding in my family, we had a hard time deciding a place, a date and food to serve, let alone color theme and flowers. We didn't know where to start. When we called Yanni's to make an appointment, they were as excited as we were to meet and get things started. From the moment we started discussing colors and flower types and decor, i knew this was gonna be something to remember. Yanni and Stephanie were on top of it all, every single detail that you could possibly imagine they covered. Yanni listen to what i had planned in my head that i wanted and he new exactly how he was gonna do it. He stayed within our budget and fit whatever he could in that budget! He did everything possible to make it just like i explained and even better. His ideas are absolutely amazing. Hes straight forward and will tell you if its possible or not or if its worth the money. He made what we thought was going to be an overwhelming situation, so calm and answered all our questions. . He showed me the centerpiece exactly how it was going to be before the actual wedding. it was so nice to see what it was going to look like! The day of the wedding i was speechless, with every single detail from lights, to drapes, to the freshest flowers, to candles, to an unbelievable head table and aisle. It was something out of a movie! and Never a problem! They are easy to work with, which everyone needs when planning a wedding. To have one less stress and worry is worth everything! Also, Stephanie was very sweet and easy to work with, for payments and follow up appointments. Thank Yanni and Stephanie for making my fairy tale wedding a reality!

Maria · Married on 06/27/2015

Yanni and his team did an amazing job creating my fairytale wedding day. I felt listened to and the outcome was better than I could have ever dreamed. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything turned out.... From the flowers, to the lighting, drapery, etc everything was truly amazing!! I'm so happy I chose Yanni to be part of my special day!!! We are so grateful and pleased with our experience. We also enjoyed working with Sylwia, she was extremely kind, attentive, and professional. Highly recommend Yanni and his team. You are getting the best!!

Yanni Design Studio is FABULOUS! Yanni and Slywia both worked so hard to make our wedding dream a reality. Their attention to detail, originality, and creative tasteful art was a masterpiece. My bridal bouquet was beyond my expectations and just added to the breathtaking fairy tale weeding I had always imagined. Thank you for making our wedding venue a stunning vision and my fairy tale come to life. I highly recommend Yanni Design Studio! You will not be disappointed!

latasha · Married on 05/15/2015

I was so amazed at the results of my wedding decor, flowers and lighting. My guest cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was. Thanks to Char, my wedding was a dream come true!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Yanni Design Studio's reply:

We appreciate your review Latasha!

Lindsie · Married on 11/01/2014

Words cannot describe how pleased I am with the work Yanni Design Studio did or our November 2014 wedding at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms. I originally had booked with another florist, but after a failed sample appointment, I was thrown into a panic (4 months before my wedding). Knowing the incredible work Yanni and his team produce from working in the Wedding Industry, I immediatly called Char Martin at Yanni. She quickly calmed me and setup an appointment for me to come in. Needless to say the team listened to EVERY request I had and made the day magical. From the hanging mason jars to the plentiful centerpieces the room looked like it was straight from a magazine. To this day I still have guests tell me how beautiful the decor was. Thank you Yanni and your amazing staff for making our day a dream come true.

L'Kita · Married on 10/24/2014

I walked into my own fairytale thanks to Shari and the rest of the staff at yanni! I loves every single thing they gave me exactly what I wanted and envisioned! Thank you soooooo much

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

Shari and the staff at Yanni were so easy to work with. We have a blast during the planning process and couldn't be happier with the results. When we walked into our reception for the first time it was everything I imagine and was absolutely breathtaking! Everything from the flowers in the church, the bouquets, centerpieces, drapery to the floating candles was gorgeous! It made our day incredibly beautiful and perfect!